Madonna

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember seeing any announcement, but I'm currently downloading it.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
the next announcement was suppose to come out on the 7th. It probably went up early.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
do these games follow a continuous story? Ive never played one before, can I hop in here without being confused?

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh COME ON. I was so stoked getting the digital Gold Edition from $40 from BB at launch and I'm pretty sure none of the extra stuff has even come out yet.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Another game I was mildly interested in but would never pay money for after seeing the post release feedback. Gamepass is just a god send for these types.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Expected after we already got Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4 also kinda underperformed.

GamePass is great for these titles.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Just for reference True Achievements has a total of 8,835 players.... curious what that number is in a few days. Game seemed to have bombed hard and I can totally see this happening to games that dont sell well. MS offers some money and they jump at it.

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
There was theory after shadow of the tomb raider came to gamepass that games that had xbox marketing would come to gamepass a few months. If true this could mean we see Metro: Exodus on gamepass although we will have to wait and see. Excited to give this a try.

Plum

May 31, 2018
That's crazy. Not sure I really want to give it a shit but it's great that the option is even there in the first place.

do these games follow a continuous story? Ive never played one before, can I hop in here without being confused?

From what I've played of JC4 (literally just the opening + a few missions, I sold it soon after) it explains everything you need to know in the opening cutscene.

Oct 27, 2017
This is a terrible game overall, but you might find some fun in it since it's at no extra cost with Gamepass.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
So glad i bought a year of Game Pass. This should hold me over nicely till DMC5.