TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
People shouldn't be so aggressive less we have another take back scenario like how Jason was going to give us an article on PS5 Launch games but because we were asses he rightfully decided not to.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
We're entering June and surely Foxcon will be sending Sony some PPAP samples of the PS5 anytime now.

Chances of a leak are a certainty so I'd bet we're very close to seeing the box

Oct 25, 2017
People shouldn't be so aggressive less we have another take back scenario like how Jason was going to give us an article on PS5 Launch games but because we were asses he rightfully decided not to.
Jason decided not to do work for his website that would garner major traffic specifically because some people on Era can't act rationally? That doesn't sound realistic.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Jason decided not to do work for his website that would garner major traffic specifically because some people on Era can't act rationally? That doesn't sound realistic.
maybe there was more to it I guess but I remember he wasn't too happy with how people replied on here about said article

and rightfully so

these insiders and journalist don't need to tell us anything but they still choose to do so

so best be kind to them for dripping us with any information

it takes some work to even look for said information in the first place

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
maybe there was more to it I guess but I remember he wasn't too happy with how people replied on here about said article

and rightfully so

these insiders and journalist don't need to tell us anything but they still choose to do so

so best be kind to them for dripping us with any information

it takes some work to even look for said information in the first place
Can you provide a link on that ?

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
EYUahFXUcAAiZr3.png

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Can you provide a link on that ?
I'd have to dig through posts from January on here

and Idk what thread titles they'd be under since it has been sometime

but I do know we had a post saying we might get an article about launch games

then we had posts being negative about it

followed by him not wanting to do said article anymore

again I said there could be more to it and be due to another reason

but people being mean did happen

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I would say either Horizon 2 (if Guerrilla somehow has it ready by now) or a new IP, and then Ratchet and Clank as the secondary game, with one or two digital-specific downloadable games to fill the roster out.

Demon's Souls, if it exists, makes sense as a spring launch. Most Souls games launch in the spring anyway, as it's a good time for them to get visibility without being flattened by the holiday rush.
Isn't insomniac busy with Spider-Man 2?

May 12, 2020
This guy Jeff is just doing all this stuff for attention. I would just wait for an official Sony announcement. Sony wants to promote TLOU and GoT before they announce any new info on the PS5.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Translation "I have no fucking idea, please click on my website".

"The company was originally planning this for June 4, but it is moving it around. The exact date is more nebulous now."

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
If Sony is moving around PS5 just by few days, why would that cause problems to the game that have to be shown? I doubt 2 or 3 days will make any difference in preparing a trailer or a demo, at least that sounds weird to me when all the parties involved must have been planning this for weeks now.
Unless it's now earlier and they have to speed up, that is.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
A few days is cool. It's already the 18th of May, June will be here in no time.

On a different note, if WB goes an entire year since their first tease of the Batman game and doesn't announce it, people are gonna flip the fuck out.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Translation "I have no fucking idea, please click on my website".

"The company was originally planning this for June 4, but it is moving it around. The exact date is more nebulous now."
At this point I doubt any hard dates are going to be set. They probably have a target date but it's more of a general timeframe. With these being digital events they probably aren't locked down until about a week before.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
I don't understand why there would be problems with the games at Ps5 event if it's a matter of days? Wtf?

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. Early June Sony event (games will be there. Not much else known). Then about one week later, an Xbox event to show off hardware (Series X. Possibly Series S). In July, you get Microsoft first party. In August, a State of Play from Sony with focus on more games.

Price? Release date? Pre-orders? Anybody's guess when those are revealed.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. Early June Sony event (games will be there. Not much else known). Then about one week later, an Xbox event to show off hardware (Series X. Possibly Series S). In July, you get Microsoft first party. In August, a State of Play from Sony with focus on more games.

Price? Release date? Pre-orders? Anybody's guess when those are revealed.

August is my bet