Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Please.

giphy.gif

Oh and other games would also be nice yes.
I need to hear this on June 4th

All I need or want

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've never played Demons Souls myself, only watched it online. It's the only SoulsBorneIkiro game I haven't played yet so I'm so pumped to get it with next gen graphics and online functions (Old Monk!!!!)
mayne I always see folks hyping up old monk.. personally I am all in for Tower of Latria
ready to scared out of my pants with that level

Actually Sony will show zero games.
giphy.gif

I'm just poking fun at the thread. Of course they're going to show a lot of games. Was anyone expecting otherwise?
giphy.gif

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
Who suggested we were? I didn't even speak to the quality of the titles, I simply assume they'll be good games, I'm more concerned with how far off the non-launch games will be.
Lol I expressed myself bad, I mentioned those games not because of quality but because they weren't the most antecipated ones. I think we can expect launch games to be *big* games some people have been waiting for, but that's just me being optimistic. Like the ones most people think will arrive 2022-2024ish. I hope I'm right.

Sora78

Jun 3, 2018
My Guess :

*Demon's Souls Remake
*Ratchet & Clank 2
*Gran Turismo 7
*Horizon Zero Dawn II
*WILD
*Japan Studio's New IP (Teaser)
*Spider-Man II (Teaser)
*Uncharted (Teaser)

*Crash Bandicoot
*Call Of Duty 2020
*Resident Evil 8
*GodFall
*Harry Potter
*Rocksteady's New Game

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Guys who is Jeff Grubb, seen his Name about many times now.

Jeff Grubb is the sole person to accurately leak the last Nintendo Direct date. When he first posted about it a few days in advance, he got a fuckton of hate after Nintendo failed to announce the Direct a few days in advance like they normally would. He stood by his prediction saying it would be a stealth drop, which at the time was unheard of, and then he got even more vitriol. In the end, he was 100% right.

So, yeah, he's earned his insider cred tenfold.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. Ready to hit that preorder button.

Saberus

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver, BC
With the way the world is right now, just hoping that this news is accurate is fun.. looking forward to something seems to mean more this time than other years.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
My guess:

Demon Souls
Horizon 2
New IP
New IP
Wild
Silent Hill
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Destiny 2 updates
Godfall

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
My Guess :

*Demon's Souls Remake
*Ratchet & Clank 2
*Gran Turismo 7
*Horizon Zero Dawn II
*WILD
*Japan Studio's New IP (Teaser)
*Spider-Man II (Teaser)
*Uncharted (Teaser)

*Crash Bandicoot
*Call Of Duty 2020
*Resident Evil 8
*GodFall
*Harry Potter
*Rocksteady's New Game

I TOALLY FORGOT ABOUT WILD TILL JUST NOW O_O

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Too soon for the game, but I think that a short CG teaser with the official title (es. GOW: Ragnarok) to confirm the development, it will be possible.
See, but this is actually what I hate! I don't want to see games that I wont play until 2022. Nintendo learned their lesson, and I honestly would rather have Sony show games from launch until mid 2021.

Even if that means we see half as many games, but I understand that they have a console to sell so...

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
  • God of War 2
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn 2
  • Spider-Man 2
  • New Naughty Dog IP
  • Ratchet & Clank 27
  • Demon's Souls Remake
  • Final Fantasy 7R - Part 2
  • Shenmue IV
  • Legend of Dragoon 2
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Knack 3

Lets get hyped beyond reason!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIR!!!

MAG 2
Galaxyhawk
SOCOM: Remastered
Bloodborne 2
Horizon: Zero Dawn 2
Kill5one
Yes
YES
YEEESSSSS

Killzowned!

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Expecting: Horizon 2, Demon's Souls, Whatever Housemarque has been working on, Call of Duty

Hoping: Crash Bandicoot, Silent Hill, Resident Evil 8, Team Asobi next game assuming they ain't 100% on PSVR2 yet