I mean he's the only reason they all didnt get destroyed in that war arc. They kinda owed him alot.

He still killed two world leaders, helped and aided the same organization that nearly doomed the world and committed un godly amount of horrific acts of science and experimintation having prisons of people as guiene pigs along with also trying to destabilize the world.

I mean some prison time is warrented, hell Aizen in jail.

Orochimaru is unkillable. What do you want them to do...

Hes not really unkillable especially with sealing pretty much gone.

And you know you could just throw him in prison for awhile.

Yung Kyubii

Banned
May 12, 2018
I hate these perceived plot holes. "Why do they excuse Sasuke, Orochimaru?"

What do you want them to do, to these larger than life figures? If Naruto battled Sasuke that's like detonating 1000 nukes.

junomars

Banned
Nov 19, 2018
He still killed two world leaders, helped and aided the same organization that nearly doomed the world and committed un godly amount of horrific acts of science and experimintation having prisons of people as guiene pigs along with also trying to destabilize the world.

With people like you in charge I would've just let Madara wipe everybody out.

I hate these perceived plot holes. "Why do they excuse Sasuke, Orochimaru?"

What do you want them to do, to these larger than life figures? If Naruto battled Sasuke that's like detonating 1000 nukes.

Yeah literally no one in the world could capture Sasuke. Any suggestion is laughable.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
Naruto has a thing for letting people like Orochimaru get away with anything

See also - Sasuke
naruto, probably
tumblr_msiyaeYBAs1qzn49ko1_400.gif

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017

The only people who can kill him wants him alive for his mind and power so there's nothing anyone can do.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Orochimaru just casually talking to Naruto at a parent teacher conference like its nothing. All his experiments, killing the third hokage and his plans to destroy the leaf, but lets sweep that all under the rug. We cool. lol. Dude should be rotting in jail like Aizen. Same with Sasuke, but Naruto and him are BFF.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not only that, but Kishimoto said Orochimaru became completely immortal and will outlive the other characters. Yeah.

Nov 17, 2017
I swear there's a thread on this every other week. Or it isn't a thread specifically about this someone has to bring it up in whatever Naruto thread gets made and it gets talked about a lot.

Yeah, Orochimaru got away with a lot considering everything he's done. They did this because he helped the Shinobi Forces fight Madara and Obito at the end of the Naruto series. Orochimaru's knowledge and skills are also very useful especially due to the looming threat of Kaguya's clan. It's not like Orochimaru is completely free though, he's being watched 24/7. Not everyone agrees with what they did either. One of the latest episodes had Tsunade come back and find out and she was not at all happy about it.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty much everyone who survived the series didn't face any consequences really no?

But yeah they ruined such a great villain. Jiraiya should have been the one to take him out. :[

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
Every time I hear news about Boruto it's always revolving about how dumb as hell everything is. Like even by Naruto standards.
It's a shame too because I was a huge fan of Naruto back in the day, and dropped it hard after one too many fillers and was interested in watching through it again. Simply filtering out the shit and getting to the relevant plot and continuing on with Boruto.

The only time I heard GOOD stuff about this series is when some high level animator does some good fight shots and art Twitter goes wild. Everything else is a joke.

Especially this fucking clip here. Like are you KIDDING ME?

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
There are plenty of this kind of character in fiction. I'm guessing they were fan favorite during the series run.

See Bakugo.
Bakugo isn't a village mass murderer in training. It's surreal to see this kid put up there in the same leagues as villains like Orochimaru.

Bakugo's WORST crime so far was suicide baiting Deku. His other crimes involves being loud, arrogant, and an explosive shit head who needs to get tempered hard. A flaw that has already started to have repercussions for him.
Assuming the show drops the ball and gives him a 'free pass' the worst I can see Bakugo is being Endeavor- who's worst crime is being an abusive father and a massive shithead all for the #1 spot.
They aren't on the same playing field at all.