Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Bought mine today

zdUMzEc.jpg

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
UPS gave me the screw job and my preorder arrived a day late, but man I'm excited to unbox it and hit the road this evening.

Oct 27, 2017
After a delay in delivery, got mine on the 10th. Its incredible looking. Feels great, and the grips are FANTASTIC. Nothing like a fresh controller out of the box. My only complaint is that the home/Xbox button seems a bit flakey or i need to get real deep ti push it but it may just be stiff. otherwise flawless. bonus is that it seems to be slightly heavier in the grips which i really like.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After a delay in delivery, got mine on the 10th. Its incredible looking. Feels great, and the grips are FANTASTIC. Nothing like a fresh controller out of the box. My only complaint is that the home/Xbox button seems a bit flakey or i need to get real deep ti push it but it may just be stiff. otherwise flawless. bonus is that it seems to be slightly heavier in the grips which i really like.

I thought it was just me, something is odd about the home button. Maybe it needs to be broken in.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
My Xbox button is fine, but I have the sticky A button if pressed at specific angle issue, which is also totally a non-problem

Rei no Otaku

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cranston RI

I thought it was just me, something is odd about the home button. Maybe it needs to be broken in.
Same with mine as well. I thought it was broken at first.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017

yeah the home button basically needs a very firm press in the middle of it. Its not nearly as sensitive as on my previous pad

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
EU Era:

Amazon France has the controller for retail price. Checks out to 73,92 € with shipping to Germany for example. It's sold out everywhere here in Germany and pretty much goes for at least 90€ on ebay, so unless MS will do another run of the controller, this seems like one of the last chances to get the controller for retail.