Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I love the pink and blue... but why, why is it piss colored? There has to be a better color to complement the neon highlights.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Will this be on Amazon/BB? I want to preorder but I've never ordered from MS store.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This is gorgeous. Love a transparent controller colour.

Consider it ordered.

Jul 1, 2020
I'd love it if they added translucent colors to the design lab. I'd totally buy a translucent yellow controller without the splatter on it.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Never been a fan of translucent plastic. Controller insides look like industrial practicality, about as visually appealing as plastic containers full of screws.

I otherwise like the general aesthetic and wish it would've been Jet Set Radio themed instead.
Then the spray paint would've made sense, and maybe I would've been tempted to buy this expensive controller that I don't need just because it looks cool.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Is it out Sept 11th or November 9th? I can't tell which date format it's in (US or not).

RXM027

Dec 18, 2020
Is it out Sept 11th or November 9th? I can't tell which date format it's in (US or not).
American here checking the American store, but it's presumably November 9th, as that's the launch date for the game. It would be weird for a controller for a game to come out almost two months before the actual launch, but I've heard weirder!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
American here checking the American store, but it's presumably November 9th, as that's the launch date for the game. It would be weird for a controller for a game to come out almost two months before the actual launch, but I've heard weirder!

Yeah, I just can't tell! I presume it's coming out on the launch day of the game. Makes sense!

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love the design, but the specific colors aren't for me.

Slid the Hue meter in Photoshop on this controller. If the colors came like this, I would definitely be more tempted:

TMXvgRm.jpg

iBbEZR5.jpg

NMR4qLX.jpg

SirThou

Oct 27, 2017
Love the colors, especially with the trigger/stick alternate colors, but not digging the white back.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks nice, but I think I would've preferred it with just texturized grips and no rubber.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I wish all these options were up on design lab. Absolutely gorgeous controller and I'm super tempted, but think my next will be an elite.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Translucid controllers are always cool. I also like the black textured grips, they stand out.

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
I love almost everything about this. Unashamedly vibrant colors? Translucent shell? Small touches like a hint of pink on the d-pad and triggers to match the alternately-colored sticks? Rubberized grip? Subtle Horizon logo on the battery cover? I was already excited for FH5 but was not expecting to pick up a controller to go with it.

"I definitely do not need any more Xbox controllers", I confidently told myself a few months ago. The preorders I've placed for this and the aqua shift next month laugh at the thought. I can't believe Microsoft is going all-in on the special edition controllers this year with the new consoles still only a few months old, but here we are.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they release more translucent controllers in the future. Give me that Pokémon Emerald cartridge green.

Ephemeris

Oct 25, 2017
Glad it's not an MS Store exclusive. Taking a risk and waiting to see if it appears during any BF sales in Nov.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
"i bet it gonna be pink and blue"

*flash of light reveals see through yellow body and white bumpers*

"OH SHIT"

Timewarp

Oct 27, 2017
I love the pink and blue... but why, why is it piss colored? There has to be a better color to complement the neon highlights.

Slid the Hue meter in Photoshop on this controller. If the colors came like this, I would definitely be more tempted:

TMXvgRm.jpg

iBbEZR5.jpg

NMR4qLX.jpg
I also wish they would have gone with a better color than yellow to go with the blue/pink.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan

TMXvgRm.jpg

iBbEZR5.jpg

NMR4qLX.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of translucent controllers, and this specific yellow piss theme is hideous, but that blue one you conjured up looks great. All of them better than the official controller in my humble worthless opinion

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
I just want the DLC car, but I could use another controller too.

Too bad it was announced and put up for pre order when I was at work. Now it's sold out on the MS store in Canada and I don't see it on the Canadian Best Buy. Hate this FOMO bs.

Jul 26, 2018
I preorder this instantly when I saw the reveal... imo the best looking Xbox limited edition controller so far. Probably next to the cyberpunk which sadly I never got.