• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
Pat might I suggest we spend a few weeks going over all of these false allegations one by one and you can prove that they are false and everyone can go home.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The President's defense team looks like a Senator Armstrong cosplay convention so far.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine these guys during Watergate.

"A perfect audio tape! They completely misrepresented what Nixon said! Listen to the tapes than Nixon released, completely transparent!"

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how if you switch the words 'Schiff' and 'Trump' in all of this dude's lies, you actually get pretty damn close to truth

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
I really wish there was like a big flashing sign that went up every few minutes saying that the stuff that happened in the house WAS NOT A TRIAL IT WAS THE INVESTIGATION AND GRAND JURY PHASE. The defendant doesn't get to tag along with the police as they gather evidence.

Oct 25, 2017
Executive privilege literally lets the president do whatever he wants! George Washington said so!

And again, notice the angry outrage we've seen nonstop from Republican dumpster fires since Kavanaugh.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Bro, stop "pounding" on the podium. The jingling of what I can only imagine is your charm bracelet really undermines things and is distracting.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
This is the only quote running through my head right now.

If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.
- Carl Sandburg

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
twitch chat is on point mostly with this (with the exception of the obvious trolls). what is this garbage?