CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
It's hot.
You get sweaty just being outside.
There's bugs divebombing you all the time.
WASPS.
If you're fair skinned you burst into flames just trying to do yardwork.
Astronomic electric bills from A/C.
POISON IVY

Spring and especially Fall are superior.

Deleted member 110527

Mar 11, 2022
i 100% agree without hesitation

i'm just not built for it

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The pool I plan to swim in all summer disagrees with you. Warm enough for tomorrow finally.

But yeah honestly, I wish we could just do oct through jan over and over

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
FUCK THE HEAT
BALL SWEAT THE WORST
I HAVE A SNUGGIE I CAN FIX THE COLD
I CAN'T TURN OFF THE FUCKING SUN

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
sun only starts to set from ~10:30pm here where i live in germany in summer which is great

most days of the year is overcast, and winters dark from 3pm, and the little daylight/sunrise through the overcast weather in winter only comes at 9am, so like, 6 hours of "daylight". go to work in dark, come home in dark. sucks ASS

i cherish the summer months

warmer weather + daylight for so long is amazing, out with friends chilling in park, beach, beer gardens, bars, restaurants, cycling, swimming, hiking, music festivals, fuck yeah

NA is lower on latitude so you don't have to deal with issue of lack of daylight in winter compared to northern europe

lack of daylight for 6 months is fucking depressing

i take 3 weeks holiday in summer lol

summer bros unite

Last edited:

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
If I didn't have to work in unfinished buildings/areas without climate control, I'd probably agree. Summer is irritating and sweaty, but winter is literally painful because I can't wear thick gloves and do my job at the same time.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
My pool, the lake, the ocean, ice cream sandwiches, and lemonade all disagree with you

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Summer. There are only two good things about it - rainy days and mild nights. Rainy days are extra great because they're a comfortable relief from the heat.

I'd take Fall or Spring any day over Summer though.

OP
OP
CorpseLight

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
I know that kids love summer and I to be honest, I am glad our little one can still enjoy summer weather relatively safely. In 10 or so years, Summer may be hot that kids wont even be able to be outside due to global warming.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
summer sucks ass hard. Outside is pure misery and it costs money to run the ac FUCK WHY IS IT SO HOT AND HUMID AHHHHHHH

Oh and spring sucks too, at least the back half of it. I had such a bad reaction to pollen and other spring time bullshit in the air last week I thought I was sick.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
When you deal with upper midwest winters + spring flooding for literally over half the year, the sun and heat of summer are a very, very welcome sight. Unfortunately all of our heat is also full of humidity & mosquitos, which sucks ass! But at least it's not -40 with knee deep snow covering half an inch of sheer ice.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah it's my least favorite of the New England seasons. Sure there is a few magical days of perfect weather but for the most part it's awful.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Summer sucks unless I'm ok with being sweaty, like if I'm working in the yard or at the beach or playing sports or something. In which case it's absolutely divine.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
agreed
i cant imagine how annoying it must be for fair skinned people to deal with sunburn. that shit looks painful

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
summer sucks. i always get really bad rashes in this summer heat. be walking around with red ass arms

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
These are all methods of compensating for summer, which really just proves the point!

hell nah...I enjoy them all! and can't fully enjoy them in winter or spring...(though maybe in early fall)

(I literally leave on an airplane during the shitty seasons to go enjoy those activities in other countries)

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
It's only good on vacation. So much pondering going on during summer break, thoughts, freedom to do things, try out new hobbies, get to be introspective, etc

OP
OP
CorpseLight

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
"Hey at least I got the lawn cut last week, I can take this weekend off and relax"
*looks outside to ankle high grass*
"WHY"

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
Winter #1
Fall #2

The only redeeming quality of summer is that you don't have school anymore. Now that I'm not in school anymore, I hate it.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, fuck summer, this heat is bullshit and it drives me crazy.

Living in Chicago we only have Summer and Winter tho, all extremes, all bullshit. What I wouldn't do for an actual spring or fall.