• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Its top5 this year for me, held back mostly from lack of enemy and room variety on subsequent runs.
It is very, very polished.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Supergiant does good stuff. Its on my wishlist, but I want to get through Transistor and Pyre first. I just beat Bastion and it was great.

Biggad

Jul 3, 2018
Does anybody know when the dialogues start repeating? I really wonder how many runs and scenarios they wrote.

Anyways, bought it because of the other hades praise thread and yeah, incredibly well crafted game.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I wish there were a demo to play instead of plunking down $20 for a game I'm not sure I'll like. I thought Dead Cells was alright, but got tired of the repetition of starting from the beginning everytime. Also, the last time I let Era get me hyped for a game I knew nothing about was Hollow Knight, and I ended up dropping that after about 10 hours.

But I'm looking for something to fill the void until Watch Dogs and Cyberpunk release, so I'm very tempted to try it. As for Supergiant Games, I liked Bastion well enough, but Transistor was one of my GOTY when it released.