Austriacus

Oct 25, 2017
I have gotten compliments on the Sheikah case while travelling by random people, so that was cool. Its also functional enough, dont need so much space for physical since i buy digitally most of my games. I dont think i could get a better one if i tried.

kaɪt

Feb 28, 2018
Hey op that case looks familiar

I was in this other thread yesterday with people looking for a good grip case for the switch. When someone posted this https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...or-the-nintendo-switch-computers/x/18938122#/

Think it's the same case but abit bigger to hold the grip case inside as well. I just ordered mines yesterday so no idea how good it'll be yet.

m4ai6fnuixxwoy2nchlz.jpg

Edit: whoops missed the part that you said you was looking at their grip case

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
I went with this one by Tomtoc:
piH9s9Q.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/wadjia7

Super slim, extremely sturdy for its size, water resistant and costs only $15. I was about to order one of the Waterfield cases but couldn't justify $50+ for a case. Also dropping the switch in the pouch probably end well.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I have this one, which I like because it's very small and fits perfectly into my coat pocket when I go to work. I'm jealous of these bigger cases though and maybe someday I'll get a second bigger one too.

1500558788_main_hori_splatoon_2_hard_pouch_officially_licensed.jpg
I also have this one but with Mario Tennis and Blazblue hitting today I've officially run out of cartridge spaces in it, despite buying most of my games digitally :(

Piotrek

Oct 28, 2017
Warsaw, PL
I have what's basically a Waterfield pouch for poor people (or those from EU who don't want to pay almost double for shipping). It's great and I got it for like 10 euro from French Amazon. Shame it seems to be sold out everywhere at the moment.

The Switch fits nicely, and it can easily accomodate several cartridges, a pair of headphones, a cleaning cloth, and a charging cable. Considering I always have my Switch in a messenger bag or backpack, I don't really need those bulky TPU cases that seem to be the default switch case everywhere.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Portable-Handle-Protective-Cover(Black)-Black/dp/B071VPKZTV

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
quick-pouch-for-nintendo-switch-pink-508213.2.jpg

This is what I use. Not the best for protection but it's as small as it gets, which was my priority. All digital so need nothing more than just sonething that offers basic protection.

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
As a 31 year old man, i cant believe people would consider anything other than an all black case. Some of these designs like the zelda ones is be embrassed to take out. Must be a generational thing.

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a 31 year old man, i cant believe people would consider anything other than an all black case. Some of these designs like the zelda ones is be embrassed to take out. Must be a generational thing.
For me one of the big things of growing up has been to learn to stop caring what other people think about me. My fav t-shirt is a pink Kirby one and idgaf.

Jyester

Oct 27, 2017
Holy hell, that Waterfield case looks beautiful. Would it fit an extra pair of joycons without looking like it's about to explode?

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Mine is fine, but it's almost too thin to put joycons on the opposite pocket and the opposite pouch is not zippered which is annoying

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
Can I just say: RIP to whoever carries around 20 games

Would you carry around 1000+ dollars in your wallet for shits and giggles? Just ... why? Carry 2 games max if you really must people.

Ohto

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For me one of the big things of growing up has been to learn to stop caring what other people think about me. My fav t-shirt is a pink Kirby one and idgaf.

This. I have, at the moment, Rilakkuma dressed in Japan's football shirt hanging on my backback. Fuck other people, they are shit anyway.

We should just die already and leave the world to otters. I like otters.

OP
OP
jorgejjvr

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Can I just say: RIP to whoever carries around 20 games

Would you carry around 1000+ dollars in your wallet for shits and giggles? Just ... why? Carry 2 games max if you really must people.
I play with people at work all the time. Having joy cons and multiple games is cool, I also like to show them off xD

Also works for storage, even if im home, i like that my games are easily accessible in my case

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
This is the one I have, and it's fantastic. I had almost given up on using the Switch undocked with my big hands, until I found this.

663293109418.jpg

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I have something exactly like this OP, except the one I have holds 29 Switch games and two Micro SDXC cards. Also it's slightly thicker so it can accomodate the Switch charger and Pro Controller or multiple Joycons.

81MLpsm0OML._SL1500_.jpg
That's the Deruitu case I'm using when travelling. Fits the Basstop Replacement Shell Portable Dock with the official AC plug and 6ft HDMI cable. It's been great for letting me play the Switch on hotel TVs.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
It looks pretty sick, I have the botw and while it's cool looking, the way to store games is a pain, you have to basically let them hanging in this incredibly difficult to open blue plastic case that doesn't even keep the carts in place

Yeah... I have the BoTW one too and I hate that (I like the ones that have the pouches on the padding in between). The other thing I don't like is the little tiny piece of velcro that's supposed to keep your Switch in. My friend has a Mario one that has a nice think strap with velcro keeping it in with slots on the middle thing to keep the games in. I like hers a lot (save for the Mario sadly.. I much prefer Zelda. Plus mine on teh outside looks nicer as it's just an etching of Zelda vs. hers which looks like a paint overlay).

What i don't like about this case in OP's is no handle (That would almost be a deal breaker). Sure, it's got a strap but I'd rather hold my switch by the handle rather than it swinging around and possibly banging stuff with the strap (sure, it's protected but I'd rather not bang it around much).

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite game case is still the dock. Fits perfect, keeps the system 100% charged and I never have to move it.

Deleted member 11039

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish there were more premium options. Those Waterfield ones look kind of tacky to me. Basically nylon bags with leather flaps. Not really my thing.

Their little zipper pouches seem nice though, so maybe I'll give one of those a shot.

Last edited: