Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
Wise men say "wash yer arse errday".

C'mon OP, I know it's a rough year and all, but you deserve a better method of cleaning yourself than the "wild west prostitute method".

Just spray a little Axe on. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.

We had a guy at my highschool that would do this instead of showering. We called him Catpiss Joe...because he smelled like cat piss.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So no plans on having sex I guess?

Btw, hi to all the other forums reading this. Please don't equate me to the OP.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Do you need assistance? You might need to talk to a professional about this OP.

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
GpFMFZ.gif

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
You're just showering with more steps. Washing your ass and dick with wet wipes and showering your head in the sink.

IAMtheFMan

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
In college, my friend had a roommate that showered once a week. He thought he was fine. We called him smelly Dave. Please bathe.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Not only do wipes take way longer and cause more environmental damage, but even just showering for 10 minutes can give you a confidence boost. "Hey, I'm taking care of myself and don't have to worry about others smelling me."

Just the benefit of feeling good is well worth it op. Not showering is lazy, and too much laziness can lead to feeling like crap.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Our shower broke and we haven't had it fixed yet.
So I haven't bathed in 4 days. My crotch smells like a foot.

Good news though, I just took a bath tonight, so at this moment I am squeaky clean.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I thought you were gonna say it's because you haven't needed to go outside, but you left the house like that...? wtf, fucking nasty

Zom

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it was a troll because OP hasn't come back, or mybe he is taking a looooooooong shower lmao

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
I know someone who had an online relationship for 10 years, started it at age 15. At the 10 year mark the guy's bf needed a place to stay, so he let his bf stay at his place for a couple months.

...Said bf kept lying about showering when not doing it once over 2 months.

So the guy kicked out said bf and broke up because fuck that. I think he gave the dude an oldass car somehow and sent him far, far away, can't remember the details there.

Then he had to de-smell the house which apparently took weeks.

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
You should store things in your shower then. It's a waste of space as it stands. Get rid of clutter.