plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
You were on lockdown because of a virus.

You decided to wash yourself less.

This makes about as much sense as deciding to tell everyone all about it.

Temperance

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
ed0aa085-2204-4aa1-b437-54e049ad865e

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thread legit sent me straight into the shower, and I am not kidding for the Internet.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I knew a guy that went 30 days in college. He didn't notice but he definitely smelled disgusting. He lived with us and it got to the point of discussing how to get him removed from the house permanently.

Basically yeah your friends can smell you and will probably just avoid you rather than endure the discussion.

You were on lockdown because of a virus.

You decided to wash yourself less.

This makes about as much sense as deciding to tell everyone all about it.

Washing hair in the sink. Using wipes strategically. Making a post on the internet.

Sounds like a lot of effort to stink, or a troll.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
also what is meant by crotch?

i hope at least you're washing your dick and balls dude

also remember personal hygiene is also for the safety of others in general

Yeah this. It's very critical to keep your penis clean. It can get infected and lead to other serious complications.

Excessive dead skins can also indirectly lead to health crisis. If you don't take shower and don't clean your bed for awhile, you bed become petri dish for pathogen. The main culprit is bed bugs. These fckers feast on your dead skin and once you invite them to your household they're very hard to get rid off. Also mold can grow on your bed then spread throughout the house. Breathing in mold pollen could lead to serious respiratory illness like asthma and pneumonia.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda funny when smelly people claim they don't smell.

I was trying to politely let a girl know she smelled bad. I ended up asking if she needed deodorant and she said "no im fine, my body doesn't really produce bad odor." She said because she eats clean she didn't have this issuea and only needs to shower once a week or so.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Deciding to stop bathing during a pandemic where everyone is being asked to step up their personal hygiene. Fucking disgusting.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I know damn well you don't have an SO doing that shit you nasty ass. Anyone with half a brain would toss you LOL

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
I-... I don't believe you OP.

But on the other hand i know about someone that used to let dust accumulate on his own body just for fun.

So... i don't know anymore what to believe in.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
In these threads it's always the same thing - "No one call tell! I have no smell!"

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I have teenagers. Sometimes it's a struggle to get them in the shower, especially now that they don't have to go to school and can't see friends.

They. Fucking. Stink after a day of not washing. I know women have more sensitive noses than men, but it's so obvious and can fill a room. They also do not work out and just mostly play video games all day. They also tend to get a thick layer of grime on their necks if they don't scrub good enough.

PEOPLE CAN TELL. PLEASE BATHE.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Congrats!
You have passed initiation and are now an Official Era Member™.

- I'm also guessing you don't do laundry either. ya just need to burn your bedsheets & pillow

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I have teenagers. Sometimes it's a struggle to get them in the shower, especially now that they don't have to go to school and can't see friends.

They. Fucking. Stink after a day of not washing. I know women have more sensitive noses than men, but it's so obvious and can fill a room. They also do not work out and just mostly play video games all day. They also tend to get a thick layer of grime on their necks if they don't scrub good enough.

PEOPLE CAN TELL. PLEASE BATHE.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Congrats!
You have passed initiation and are now an Official Era Member™.

- I'm also guessing you don't do laundry either. ya just need to burn your bedsheets & pillow

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Take it from asshole-extraordinair Adam Corolla. he stopped bathing for several months and was hospitalized with a horrific staph infection that wouldn't have grown if he had just washed himself.

Wipes are much worse for the environment than showering. Gray water is recycled, it's used again, it's not contaminated, the earth does not lose any water when you shower. If you take a shower you're not taking drinking water from someone. When you shower, the water you shower in is decontaminated and then reclaimed by the Earth's natural processes, and distributed into some other area to be used again, ad infinitum, for the remainder of time. The water that you shower in was used millions of years ago by the dinosaurs, it's not going away. In a hundred thousand years, the air that some distant relative of yours breaths will be made up of the same molecules that you used to clean yourself in your shower.

On the other hand, the wipes that you're using don't break down easily. They take hundreds, thousands of years to break down. Most wipes aren't made of "natural" resources. They're usually plastics -- polyestre and polypropylene with paper products or cotton added to them, because the paper products are fused with plastic, they're difficult to recycle easily, and the recycling process contributes to pollution, let alone the trees that need to be felled for wood pulp, the natural environments that need to be replaced with cotton fields, and the extraction of fossil fuels from the earth to produce the plastic that makes them up. The chemicals used for scents or for "cleaning" don't break down easily, they wash into natural water supplies and end up contaminating lakes and rivers.

Worse off, if you flush those wipes down the toilet, they don't break down at all, they clog sewer lines, they're not flushable, they lead to public health crisis of contaminating drinking water, and the chemicals used on them get into the water supply which then makes it harder to clean that water supply and return it to the earth's natural processes.

For the love of god, if you love the earth, just take a shower once a week instead of using wipes. Wipes do not clean you like a simple shower does. You're festering bacteria and other harmful biological agents on your body, getting those on your sheets, clothes, and other materials. A simple, quick shower of soap and water -- even just once, twice, three times a week -- will provide cleanliness that would otherwise take thousands of wipes which do undue harm to the environment.

God it's back.

This is the QAnon of Era/Gaf conspiracy theories. Just when you think you've killed it, someone hears about the natural oils that make you not smell after 2 weeks of not bathing.

Everything said here^

Patting down your pits and crotch, shampooing your oily hair, wasting countless wipes

LMAO OP at all the stuff you are doing to put out fires that could be solved with a two minute shower

lino

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ. What the fuck am I reading.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this is a joke thread.

Ha ha, good one OP. You really had me convinced you were a gross stinky person for a sec.

Very funny.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Don't listen to the nay-sayers in here, OP.

You just need to wait another 59 years and 10 months and you will break the record for the longest time without a bath.
I believe that you can become the most dirty, disgusting hobo on this planet, OP.
You go and stink, stink like no-one ever stank before!

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna take a shower after reading this

Lol, I normally shower after dinner but this thread made me take a lunch time shower instead. The other issue I have with the OP, is why would you want to deny yourself the pleasure of a shower? It's so refreshing, the warm water feels great, you feel nice and clean once you're all dried off. To deprive yourself of that for 2 months and use fucking wet wipes on your taint as a work around is baffling (and obviously disgusting)