Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
I feel like melee weapons are OP. I went with the Machete and killed someone before he even got to shoot at me. Feels cheap but hey. Also I feel like killing the bosses first is not worth it. You'll 100% get ambushed before retrieving the tokens so the pressure's on your team. But I had a match where we killed the butcher and I downed two hunters who tried to ambush us by shooting from a window.
I mean you can say the same of shotguns. The fact is if you're close enough to kill someone with melee, you've earned the high damage output. With the machete I think you still need to hit them with a heavy in the head to OHK, which isn't always super easy.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
From reddit AMA

" We are currently still investigating the input lag issue, but hope to have this go live with the same update that will introduce crossplay between XBOX and PS4 players. This should be rather soon! Hopefully in the next couple weeks. "

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Another good news

"We are aware of the occasional texture streaming issues and are looking to provide a fix soon!"

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Sry for the spam, im just copying every info as i find it

" Crossplay between XBOX and PS4 users is being worked on right now and we want to roll this out to the console community ASAP. We are talking weeks here by the looks of it! It's one of the most important features for us right now to support console besides optimizing the controller input lag and crash fixes. "

Oct 27, 2017
Another good news

"We are aware of the occasional texture streaming issues and are looking to provide a fix soon!"

Oh jolly good. This one has been bugging me. It was generally fine when I first started but definitely has got worse lately, no idea why.

Still not as bad as Division 2 on PS4 when that released, worst texture pop in I've ever seen - thats been fixed too so there is always hope for Hunt!

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
This sounds good!

"I can only give some high level information, but the sooner we will get to release more details will be revealed. Basically, the idea is that you can unlock ammo types for each weapon family, just like you unlock variants right now. You can then choose to equip these instead of basic ammunition. Each ammo type will come with some pros and cons to not just make basic ammo obsolete. For example, you will need to find special ammo pack to resupply your custom ammo types. An example could be incendiary bullets that will have a visible tracer and do less damage overall, but could instantly blow up barrels and set players on fire with one or more hits depending on the power. As for the crossbows, we will merge the existing variants into just a Crossbow and Hand Crossbow and then allow players to customize ammo for these instead of having a separate Explosive or Shotbolt Crossbow."

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's how I imagined the ammo system working; stuff like optional incendiary rounds that do shitall damage, fast falloff, but are great for setting things on fire. I can imagine this'll tie into their intention to also have tiered poison/fire/bleeding, so it's not all uniform, and you could in theory have burning damage that is much slower than say being hit in the face with a molotov.

I like that the team recognises they had a rough start with Early Access, but feel the motivation is strong at the moment. They were pretty candid during Early Access that the long term support of the game is obviously going to dependant on sales and player retention. My gut says Hunt isn't as popular as they maybe intended or projected, it still seems very niche in the grand scheme of things, but sustainability and retention with visible growth will hopefully have Crytek and co shape their expectations accordingly and continue supporting the game.

Not sure I entirely agree with their take on rain, being a problem in how it disrupts the sound feedback. Like...that's the point. In the same way that night makes it much easier to visual light bloom from muzzle flash and explosions, and fog greatly obscurs visibility, "rain" as a TOD/weather variable would be one that buffers the distance and audibility of sound. Which, in turn, requires players adapt accordingly. It's easy to say it would disrupt listening for footsteps, but that goes both ways; not just listening for people sneaking up on you, but for those same people listening to the movements of others. I don't really see a difference between certain matches disrupting the ease of relying on sound and those that hinder vision, like rolling a marksman or sniper scope and due to be bad luck having the match drenched in fog or night. It's just part and parcel, and the randomisation of match variables and the adaptability is, for me, largely what makes Hunt so much fun to keep playing.

I can definitely understand the performance issues argument though. Fog already hits performance. CryEngine grinds with heavy particle effects and I can imagine if they were implementing rain they'd want to ensure it looks visually believable and dense. All of a sudden every scene in the, including the most foliage dense swamps, are overlayed with heavy particle effects from the rain, splashes on surfaces, overlayed textures showing water dripping, etc. Given the existing performance issues across all platforms I can imagine rain being a huge problem.

But I do hope they try. I think matches where it's raining and thus sound is impacted (diffisual of long distance sounds due to business of air, business of local sound due to rain hitting objects) could make for an interesting take on maps, just like fog and night do.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
The only thing about the game that pisses me of. I get that high skilled aimers should be rewarded, but being rewarded (and punished on the other side as the one being headshot) with an instant kill in a game where death really hurts (time, money, hunter) is too much for my taste. It should be more about positioning, flanking, map awareness. Not saying this doesn't play a role now, it's just the headshot/aim factor is a bit too strong for my taste. At least they could a bullet drop to make it more consistent with the feature of bullet velocity. The game is still intense without the fear of 8 out 10 deaths being by headshots, but it would be much less frustrating. There's nothing you can really learn from being headshot apart from shit happens (pretty often, though...). Being outflanked, outplayed, however, is something else you can capture on video and learn from it.
I feel like ADS/scope sway is something that works for adding tension and balance in single player, but feels artificial in multiplayer where skill should be rewarded.
It's easier to sympathise with the decision when you consider version parity, as sway on a controller would be pretty hellish.
They could indeed add bullet drop as an extra layer of skill to medium-long range shooting. Bullets currently have velocity, so you could argue that their not being affected by gravity feels inconsistent.

I was gonna suggest something like helmets, which you could purchase for a bit of extra defence against headshots, while also having a trade-off (such as slightly reduced visibility, ADS aim speed, or movement speed). But then you might argue, "Well, if Hunters can buy/make helmets, then why not body armour?" and the whole thing gets out of control pretty quickly.
Maybe only "makeshift" helmets found around the map? Stuff you can't take back home, but can be picked up/dropped at will? You could even throw it as a decoy or distraction. They could be really gnarly things (like cages or head braces) that only offer one shot's worth of protection, and that you wouldn't mind quickly discarding once ruined.

Note I don't have the game (yet), so this is just theory/suggestion based on what I've watched/read.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Helmets are okay in theory, but would probably lead to frustration as either a) you're a fool if you don't buy one, or b) you're super unlucky if you don't find one. I think with Hunt they're trying to keep the game systems and content as even as possible. Obviously it's not perfect, but generally the "every gun is useful" mantra is mostly applicable and I suppose they want to prevent some players retaining objective dominance either through luck or purchased items. Because, end of the day, even if you can survive one headshot that immediately gives you an enormous advantage. And I guess the effective range stat of weapons is supposed to signify if that's possible or not (outside of effective range won't necessarily kill someone with a headshot).

It's a hard one, because the meta is there just...frustrating sometimes and probably not with easy solutions. The team can be commended for doing an excellent job at evening the playing field and avoiding issues like players having utterly superior gear, either through levelling or luck of the draw. And the maps are built in such a way that, unlike PUBG, it's a neutral sandbox rather than a place to get lucky and find Level 3 Body Armour or something. Somebody could have the most expensive build imaginable, literally $2000 in their primary and secondary weapon combined, and they're going to be just as vulnerable to an axe to the face or cheap pistol shot to the head as anyone else.

But yeah, it does lead to situations where the really, really good players with fast reflexes and high accuracy can and will crack headshot you. Not sure if there is a solution, other than more artificial weapon sway, because even if the ballistic model is altered the frequency of super long range kills is a lot less than closer range shots. I'm pretty sure the game does have bullet drop alongside velocity, most people just don't notice it not just because the ballistic model is favourable of fast moving shots, but also because most encounters generally take place at a range where it wouldn't really matter if it was more aggressive.

But, again, they are apparently adding in a hardcore mode or something. So I wonder what exactly that will entail? Maybe you won't be able to see your ammunition at all, there will be greater sway, and even larger penalties when iron sighting while moving.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Interesting, thanks EatChildren . Keeping a level playing field makes perfect sense, and I can see how helmets (or other types of armour) would upset that balance, even if they did come with their own caveats. I really like the idea of a "neutral sandbox"; something that will help me appreciate it differently from how I appreciate Apex.

I watched a 100 tips video where the creator claimed there was zero bullet drop, demonstrated by sniping a building at extreme range. Not sure if anything further than that is testable, and even if so, whether it would be applicable to practical scenarios. In either case, even if the drop is already there, you're right that making it more aggressive wouldn't necessarily fix the issue, due to most encounters happening at certain ranges.

Interested to hear what hardcore mode will entail, though.

Totally unrelated and random questions:
Does proximity voice chat work in Quick Play?
Would it be possible - in theory - to get all players in a game together, form a "truce", and have dueling matches? 10 paces at dawn, that kinda stuff?
Given the setting and the sandbox nature of the game, I'm entertaining some crazy RP ideas... Anyone tried anything like this?

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Totally unrelated and random questions:
Does proximity voice chat work in Quick Play?
Would it be possible - in theory - to get all players in a game together, form a "truce", and have dueling matches? 10 paces at dawn, that kinda stuff?
Given the setting and the sandbox nature of the game, I'm entertaining some crazy RP ideas... Anyone tried anything like this?
Yes this is technically possible. I had a fun interaction with some dude who was streaming in quickplay who I decided to trust (he had the wellspring and told me to come on up to the roof of the fort), and then we convinced another guy to come up to the roof of the Fort with us and they had a shootout, and the last guy let me have the Wellspring because I'd just prestiged so I wanted to level

Once the wellspring is opened though you're kind of limited on time, though, is the main issue I see with doing what you say unless you get literally everyone in the match on the same page and participating somehow.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
They could indeed add bullet drop as an extra layer of skill to medium-long range shooting.
I think with all the single-shot weapons this would help. Of course you will always those crack-heads hitting those shots or who get super lucky but you probably get headshot, totally made up numbers, like 1 out of 10 matches instead of felt 7 out 10. With burst or automatic rifles you send one burst away and one of those projectiles may still hit the head like in Apex, so it would really more difficult to make these headshots in Hunt.

Sway and/or bullet drop would actually reduce the effective combat range on average (scope weapons are still a thing and should be viable) which I think would suit the game and would enable the same intense fights you get but they would be increased in frequency and it still wouldn't turn into CoD due to the game's pace and authentic weapons.

I still think the game wouldn't be less intense (virtually one of the major selling arguments for the game) and it wouldn't be unfair either. I mean, you actually hear other hunters breathe (this game is so frigging detailed) so I don't think weapon sway is something that would feel too artificial and less authentic. They could still implement a mount option, like in CoD, with which you can user cover and edges to stabilize the aim like you do in real life, which gives you a bonus in accuracy (or less sway, in that regard) but obviously makes you immobile.

I don't know, it's just the single most annoying thing right now for me and my duo buddy and there's really not much else to complain about in our opinion. We really love these intense shootout with bullets flying everywhere and we don't get mad when we loose such a fight after trading bullets and minutes of extreme tension. But getting no-scope headshot through a crack in the wall from 70m while moving with practically little chance to revive your mate, which practically says the round is over in many instances, isn't fun for us.

Maybe the problem is less present or pronounced with the console version and it's because we constantly get matched against those hardcore PC players who play literally nothing else (just the other day prestige 0 and lvl 79 me got matched against Prestige 3, 4 and 5 guys in quick match...) and have this godlike-aim.

Anyway, rant's over now!

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting, thanks EatChildren . Keeping a level playing field makes perfect sense, and I can see how helmets (or other types of armour) would upset that balance, even if they did come with their own caveats. I really like the idea of a "neutral sandbox"; something that will help me appreciate it differently from how I appreciate Apex.

I watched a 100 tips video where the creator claimed there was zero bullet drop, demonstrated by sniping a building at extreme range. Not sure if anything further than that is testable, and even if so, whether it would be applicable to practical scenarios. In either case, even if the drop is already there, you're right that making it more aggressive wouldn't necessarily fix the issue, due to most encounters happening at certain ranges.

Just did some testing and you're right; there's no bullet drop, only ballistic travel. Could have sworn there was drop, but it was probably my own inaccuracy haha.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I guy headshotted me from 230m away...twice in a row (my partner ressed me after the first one )without missing a single bullet while i was on the move... on PS4. It was kinda unbelievable.

Oct 27, 2017
That feeling when you do something really dumb and die. In a shootout with another team, we were hiding in the upper floor of a barn and the enemy lobbed dynamite up the stairs and killed my guys. So rather than do anything sensible I went for the revive even though I knew they would lob another stick up and so they did and I died and I thought why the fuck did I do that?! Stupid idiot.

This was after missing the easiest headshot in the world with the deadeye. Guy wasn't moving and the tiny amount of sway still got the better of me and I missed and he ran off and so it went.

That was the end of my lvl 37 hunter, done in by stupidity. It's taking ages to level up now, tier 3 takes a while. Even with a number of successful extracts and clean sweeps etc I'm only going up a level or so per round. Level 75, getting to 100 and prestige is going to take me aaaaaages.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
This was after missing the easiest headshot in the world with the deadeye. Guy wasn't moving and the tiny amount of sway still got the better of me and I missed and he ran off and so it went.

I had a couple of games last night exactly like this, haha. I was soloing and in embarrassingly tragic poor form. I'd had a long day. The point where I realised it was time to tap out was at the very, very start of the match an opposing duo of absolute newbies ran out in front of me and stood motionless on the road pot shotting distant zombies. I was behind them, maybe 10 - 15 meters away, with a scoped sawn off rifle. Easiest headshot in the world and I fucking missed.

Thanks for the replies, Slick Butter ThreepQuest64 and EatChildren
I'm definitely getting this game. Gotta experiencing it for myself. I'm just being stubborn and waiting for even a slight price drop as I'm on a budget, not to mention the numerous games I've got in rotation at the moment.

No rush, it's not like your missing anything dramatic. Wouldn't be surprised if they do a free weekend or something in the near future so you can have a try.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
So i bought the game (despite my concerns about the spider) and I quickly realised that playing contracts alone is way too much trouble as most other players are in groups.
Instead I've purely been playing quickplay which I like a lot. I'm at lv.31 and have won quite a few games. The matchmaking is weird though, because a lot of times I'm playing against players who are at prestige 2 - 4. Is that normal?
And is there any ETA on patch 1.3?

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So i bought the game (despite my concerns about the spider) and I quickly realised that playing contracts alone is way too much trouble as most other players are in groups.
Instead I've purely been playing quickplay which I like a lot. I'm at lv.31 and have won quite a few games. The matchmaking is weird though, because a lot of times I'm playing against players who are at prestige 2 - 4. Is that normal?

No ETA but late april is my guess

Teasing_Pink

Oct 25, 2017
It's normal. The matchmaking is skill based, not prestige based. All prestige means is they've played a lot. You could be trash, have zero kills, and still be prestige 100 from grinding pve grunts if you were determined enough.

OP
OP
k0fighter

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Which platform you on? I'll play with ya if you're in PS4 or XBOX ONE (cross play soon for XBOX ONE, I'm on PS4).
I dont think im gonna prestige at all. I want to keep the unlocks
yep. Literally no good point in doing it.
I thought there was like a 10% extra XP or cash thing or am I confused? I couldn't give any fucks about some legendary skins.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Which platform you on? I'll play with ya if you're in PS4 or XBOX ONE (cross play soon for XBOX ONE, I'm on PS4).

I thought there was like a 10% extra XP or cash thing or am I confused? I couldn't give any fucks about some legendary skins.
Well, the extra bloodline XP would only be useful for reaching the level cap again quicker (presumably to prestige quicker), and the extra money is just so you start your next prestige with more money, if you pick that one, your money still gets reset back to the starting amount but with the bonus added. You don't keep your dollars when you prestige, only your blood bonds.

I prestige just because why not? I continue to play the game a lot so might as well prestige and get the prestige-exclusive legendary skins along the way.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
my god my aim on PS4 today... I want that input lag fix asap. It was comical

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I need to stop playing this solo or I might get a heart attack. Those last matches were so intense, I had to take a shower afterwards.

I´ve managed to extract a bounty three matches in a row, in two rounds each I killed a duo while they were fighting a monster, finished off the creature and then killed a duo that was trying to ambush me while I was waiting for the ritual to finish.
Last match was especially intense. After killing four players and a monster, grabbing the bounty, only 15 minutes were left, so I decided to run to an extraction point, but I didn`t go for the one nearby; didn`t wanna risk loosing the bounty. So, I run...and suddenly hear ducks nearby. I hide...I wait...15, 20 seconds. It´s quiet... but ducks don`t do that shit if no one is around, right? Right! I use my enhanced dark sight and see the orange fog....someone`s there. But I can`t see them, there are too many trees. I´m in the open, if I go towards them, I will be at a disadvantage. So I decide to leave, first by sneaking, then by running. And then I hear gunshots. They are shooting at me....but they don`t hit me. I check the map and decide to take a different extraction point, there`s one, not that far away. I run, the gunshots stop, it`s quiet again.
A small farm is nearby. I sneak alongside the fence, it`s quiet, I take a deep breath, my hands stop shaking. I stand up, leaving the farm and walk towards the extraction point, it`s only 200, maybe 300 metres away. Then I hear a subtle sound...it`s the sound of preparing to throw a molotov. I turn around...and I see a burning bottle flying towards me. Some mothereffer was hiding in a barn, holy shit. My hands start shaking again, I run like a madman...until I reach the extraction point. My heart is beating like crazy, It`s only 30 seconds...please! Please!!! ...3...2...1...
You live to die another day.

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
I need to stop playing this solo or I might get a heart attack. Those last matches were so intense, I had to take a shower afterwards.

I´ve managed to extract a bounty three matches in a row, in two rounds each I killed a duo while they were fighting a monster, finished off the creature and then killed a duo that was trying to ambush me while I was waiting for the ritual to finish.
Last match was especially intense. After killing four players and a monster, grabbing the bounty, only 15 minutes were left, so I decided to run to an extraction point, but I didn`t go for the one nearby; didn`t wanna risk loosing the bounty. So, I run...and suddenly hear ducks nearby. I hide...I wait...15, 20 seconds. It´s quiet... but ducks don`t do that shit if no one is around, right? Right! I use my enhanced dark sight and see the orange fog....someone`s there. But I can`t see them, there are too many trees. I´m in the open, if I go towards them, I will be at a disadvantage. So I decide to leave, first by sneaking, then by running. And then I hear gunshots. They are shooting at me....but they don`t hit me. I check the map and decide to take a different extraction point, there`s one, not that far away. I run, the gunshots stop, it`s quiet again.
A small farm is nearby. I sneak alongside the fence, it`s quiet, I take a deep breath, my hands stop shaking. I stand up, leaving the farm and walk towards the extraction point, it`s only 200, maybe 300 metres away. Then I hear a subtle sound...it`s the sound of preparing to throw a molotov. I turn around...and I see a burning bottle flying towards me. Some mothereffer was hiding in a barn, holy shit. My hands start shaking again, I run like a madman...until I reach the extraction point. My heart is beating like crazy, It`s only 30 seconds...please! Please!!! ...3...2...1...
You live to die another day.
That was entertaining.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Iconic main menu humming has been replaced by a rendition from Nicolette Stewart, who is the narrative designer on Hunt and also the lead singer on the tracks, I assume in celebration of International Women's Day. Lovely touch.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
This game looks, runs, and plays kind of badly on PS4 Pro. It feels like an unapologetically unfinished game.

There's also something incredibly good about it. The sense of atmosphere in the game, hell, even the menus have great atmosphere which is a thing I've not complimented in a game before. The game still has a lot of potential, but it seems like it's never going to get much attention.

The hunter loss mechanic sucks. I get why it's there, but it doesn't do anything to increase tension. I'm always on the lookout, always trying to keep pace, I'd always like to win. That's where the tension comes from. Losing hunter progress because you got unlucky and got randomly headshot by a dude half a mile away sucks. It's relatively easy to re-level, but it's pointless busywork and a waste of a mechanic. Let me level hunters and make builds for different playstyles. I've played a ton of roguelikes and such, so I'm not against all progress loss mechanics, but it feels pointless and limiting here. Let me try some weird stuff without penalizing me.

This game will be long forgotten for good by the time the heavy hitters drop in a couple weeks, but there's something undeniably cool about Hunt.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
This game looks, runs, and plays kind of badly on PS4 Pro. It feels like an unapologetically unfinished game.
I don't know what happened, I swear it wasn't like this before but yeah it runs like shit. Texture loading and popping so bad I can't use anything with a scope because nothing is loading that far out. Still loving the game though

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
It runs good for me but yeah the aiming sucks and the texture popin is awful too especially with the 0 AF.

I feel like the patch is still weeks away :(

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Hard fucking pass on tonight. I decided to relax and solo a few rounds. Five later and each and every single one of them was an absolute colossal fucking disaster, literally the worst batch of rounds I've ever played. My form was poor across the board, and I have no fucking idea what was going on. Zombies seemed to trigger and rush and stalk me no matter how much noise I was making (I literally had a zombie feeding on a horse corpse, not facing me, get up and turn around and run after me when I was 10m away crouched and not stepping on a single thing). I don't know if something was up with the AI sensitivity, the servers, or what, because it was nothing short of a pain in the arse. Two of the disastrous rounds didn't spawn a single health kit in a single building I searched across 2/3rds of the map, and let me tell you I searched because I was down to one bar. I lobbed a lantern at the assassin close range and it clipped straight through the centre of his body and just hit the wall 8 meters away. I nailed a hunter with three body shots from the Vetteri at medium range, and one from the Uppercut, and he didn't fucking die. Heavy chased me, glitch teleported around a fucking corner and attacked me.

So yeah. I dont know what was going on and I sure as shit couldn't hold me own, but man, what an absolutely disastrous, rage inducing set of rounds.

Oct 27, 2017
Hard fucking pass on tonight. I decided to relax and solo a few rounds. Five later and each and every single one of them was an absolute colossal fucking disaster, literally the worst batch of rounds I've ever played. My form was poor across the board, and I have no fucking idea what was going on. Zombies seemed to trigger and rush and stalk me no matter how much noise I was making (I literally had a zombie feeding on a horse corpse, not facing me, get up and turn around and run after me when I was 10m away crouched and not stepping on a single thing). I don't know if something was up with the AI sensitivity, the servers, or what, because it was nothing short of a pain in the arse. Two of the disastrous rounds didn't spawn a single health kit in a single building I searched across 2/3rds of the map, and let me tell you I searched because I was down to one bar. I lobbed a lantern at the assassin close range and it clipped straight through the centre of his body and just hit the wall 8 meters away. I nailed a hunter with three body shots from the Vetteri at medium range, and one from the Uppercut, and he didn't fucking die. Heavy chased me, glitch teleported around a fucking corner and attacked me.

So yeah. I dont know what was going on and I sure as shit couldn't hold me own, but man, what an absolutely disastrous, rage inducing set of rounds.

Ugh, sounds frustrating. I haven't played for a couple of weeks and getting back into it and I'm playing so badly. I can't hit shit, couldn't hit a cows arse with a fucking banjo. I'm just burning through money rebuying characters and gear, I haven't dropped below 15,000 previously, now I'm down to like 11,000

Also am I missing something or are there no load outs? Having to manually add the same equipment each time is a pain.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY

I've experienced similar issues last night. And rubberband/lag issues, never had them before like this.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah shit has been getting wonky a lately. Last night had a game where we were attacked by 4 different groups of hounds before even getting to the first clue. Seems like crows were getting triggered from easily twice as far as normal.

What do you all think of the bosses? At least on consoles
Butcher = GG EZ
Assassin = Average
Spider = Annoying pain in the ass

Oct 27, 2017
What do you all think of the bosses? At least on consoles
Butcher = GG EZ
Assassin = Average
Spider = Annoying pain in the ass

On PS4 at least;

Butcher, easy. Stick a sticky bomb on him and it wipes off most of his health. Plus his attacks are relatively easy to avoid.

Assassin, medium. Easy enough to damage especially if you drop some fire somewhere but I've had enough times where he refuses to take solid form and just whizzes about on the floor like a tosspot making him a pain to finish off.

Spider, what a dick. Moves super fast, I find it hard to hit and it's always spitting poison at me. Also holy shit it gives me the creeps, all scuttling and rustling and legs everywhere and SURPRISE!

Some fun games tonight, nabbed a couple of bounties off other teams. One match managed to get both bounties by killing the carriers rather than doing any actual banishing.

Also got called a dumbass in a PSN message. Been a looooong time since I got a shitty message so that was amusing. As above with the wonky enemies, I got absolutely swarmed by loads of zombies about 5 minutes into a round, and then two (!) hives got involved and I died by flies. Not much I could do. Then my partner got downed by the hive flies trying to revive me and then the last guy sent me the message and then fucked off rather than revive us, heh.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Im waiting for the first patch. Tons of new games coming out so i have time. The aiming fix with crossplay is still a few weeks away imo

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
The spider was by far the easiest boss prior to them giving it its aggro mode where it starts chasing and biting. It just mostly ran around but was relatively passive. Now it's pretty dang annoying.

Butcher is the simplest to deal with but is the most dangerous if you ever stop moving because he almost never stops coming for you. If he hits you once, you can fairly easily end up getting hit again and again if you can't quickly make your way out of the building he's in to stop burning and heal. Every once in a great whilehe may nail you with a fireball from afar too!

Assassin is a little annoying because it gives you few chances to hit it, but overall is usually simple to deal with because attacking it stops all of its various attacks. Though if you get in a tight situation or it keeps focus on only you, it can kill you super quick.

None of them are particularly hard, and they're not meant to be. I wish they had more boss monsters for variety

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
ETUIvOzWkAAq72p