MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
not so much now that F1 is off season. But will be back soon. I like a quick 15-20 minute nap mid-afternoon. Wish they offered it at our office.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Sometimes I'll get a 30 minute nap in on a lazy weekend. Usually not at all during the week, it seems like a waste of time, unless it is necessary or I'm recovering from being sick.

I'm in my early 30s.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like 20. Usually a few 1 hour naps each week. Sometimes after work, other times in the afternoon on the weekend

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Very rarely. Had an unplanned "I'll just rest my eyes for a bit" nap this weekend (lack of sleep the night before), and woke up at like 4pm wondering what day it was.

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017
Probably twice a month. I have kids and a demanding job so I take sleep where I can get it. Sometimes, I go to sleep when my daughter goes to sleep.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
0 to 1. I am 37. I sleep at night. I get up by 6am and go to bed whenever I want. Lately, around 8pm, play some 3DS in bed for an hour or two, then sleep 7 or 8 hours.

In the past, I've tried to nap when I missed out on sleep, but I would wake up with a really bad headache and was useless the rest of the day. I can only nap when I'm sick as a dog.

dtcm83

Oct 28, 2017
Age 36, no naps. The times in recent years that I've tried, I always feel more tired/sluggish when I wake up, regardless of nap length. So I just never do it, and I'm okay with that. My wife on the other hand loves naps and would nap every day if she had the chance. She's naps around a couple times a week or so, child permitting.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zero. I hate naps. Feel like they're a waste of time, plus I get disoriented when I wake up from one and the sunlight feels "wrong".

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Zero.

I wake up at around 5 in the morning for work. Taking a nap would ruin my good night's sleep.

Turbowolf

Nov 2, 2018
Hard to put a number on because they're mostly unplanned. Sometimes I'll crash after work, which I end up regretting later because I can't get back to sleep.

I would hazard maybe 10 per month? I've become a fan of the weekend nap. Usually I'll run errands early in the morning, come home, nap, then get up and enjoy the rest of the day.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I would guess 2-3. I never intend to nap, but sometimes I fall asleep on the couch for an hour or so.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
zero, naps are for infants, and the few occasions when I have slept during the day as an adult I wake up extremely disoriented and uncomfortable

life is too short to just skip parts of the day

Orzix

Oct 30, 2017
0 they fucked me up more than they help. And I can't fall asleep during the day like at all , unless i didn't sleep much the night before like 4 hours or less.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017

I dunno... maybe 3 or so per month? These are typically 15-30 minutes after work. Super short.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Zero, I can never fall asleep during the day no matter how exhausted I am, I should try sleeping though, I sleep like 6 to 7 hours a day, never feels enough though.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Zero, usually. Work then after work stuff keeps me up. Weekends I'm usually up and out. Every now and then I nap with the GF, but only with her. I'll sleep when the sun isnt out, life is too damn short.

When I was in a depression job situation in my mid/late 20s, I'd get home at like 445 and nap til 6 a lot.