Has it?

• Yes, I used to not wash my hands frequently and now I do

Votes: 127 16.2%
  • No, I already washed my hands frequently

Votes: 451 57.4%
  • No, I still don't wash my hands frequently

Votes: 39 5.0%
  • Yes, I already washed my hands frequently and now I'm a maniac.

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, I wash my hands less frequently

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
One of the ways to combat Coronavirus is to wash your hands frequently, so people are doing that more now. However, even without Corona in our lives washing our hands is still neccessary. Yet, a lot of people didn't use to do that and once the virus passes they'll go back to their non-washing habits. So, has Corona changed your hand-washing habits, at least for now?

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. I've always been a frequent hand-washer and if you weren't/aren't, wtf is wrong with you

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I've already washed my hands so much that my hands burn (need to rinse better)

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I'll admit it did a little. Especially after going out and coming back home. But I regularly washed them before eating and after the bathroom.

Buzzth

Jan 15, 2018
Japan
Always washed my hands frequently, but now I get paranoid everytime I go an hour without doing so.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but not the frequency of it. I've gotten better at scrubbing more thoroughly while counting to 20, roughly doubling my hand washing time.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Option 5 - I already washed my hands regularly (after bathroom, before eating), but now I add in an extra wash if I've been touching a lot of things and after getting home.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Normally washed my hands after using the bathroom or if they got particularly dirty. Right now I am washing them much more frequently. Also using a lot mor hand sanitizer when I can't wash them.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already washed my hands frequently, but I do it even more often now. My hands are all dried out and it sucks.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I already washed my hands often when I'm out and about. Though now I do it for longer.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
No because I

1) Wash my hands thoroughly anyway because of my mother being a nurse a d teaching me

2) My wife having worked as a cleaner in a Danish hospital helps keep me in line 😄

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Hasn't changed anything for me, but I've definetly noticed more people actually washing their hands after using the bathroom.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
No. I literally ate at the mall foodcourt yesterday. didn't have napkins. too awkward to get up and get some. so i just wiped my hands on my pants and went about my day.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've always washed my hands when going to the bathroom and before eating (unless im at home) and of course if I do anything that makes my hands feel dirty like touching bins and what not but now I do it when I arrive at work and when I arrive home as well. At work I've found myself maybe overdoing it and washing them every time I come into contact with anyone elses things (I work in IT support) and it's dried my hands up like crazy.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, I was always obsessive about washing my hands. But at least I feel vindicated now!

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
It hasn't really no, but swine flu and all the stuff surrounding that did give me germaphobia and OCD-like handwashing routines, which I still suffer from. If it wasn't swine flu it might as well have been coronavirus.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Ever since I got really sick as a kid, very possibly from touching something germ related and going in my mouth, I've always been paranoid about washing my hands and eating and stuff.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah.

I usually don't wash my hands very often outside of home because "generic" soaps tend to make my skin super dry (and the alcohol based stuff are 10x worse). So now, with the threat of the virus, i do. And therefore, my skin is already starting to crack a bit around the finger joints... I am filled with joy...

Guess i'll have to bring my own soap everywhere for a few months now.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
No, but I did start washing my hand way more often last year to avoid getting sick and made it through winter healthy for the first time I can remember

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
Uhh... no? I mean I normally wash my hands whenever I feel it's needed. I'm not infrequent about it.

br0ken_shad0w

Oct 27, 2017
Washington
Nope, always been a diligent hand washer to the point that fingerprint readers are almost useless on me. Part of the job as a health care worker.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Nope. I already washed a lot and thorougly. It has made me use more hand sanitiser in between washes though, like after going to the break room and hitting the security buttons and using doors etc.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I've always washed my hands often but it has made me wash my hands even than I had been. Make sure I'm taking long enough etc. I work with a lot of lazy idiots so...

selfnoise

Oct 25, 2017
I started washing my hands more and now I have incredibly dry hands. So then I bought hand lotion. Where does it end?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I wash them a bit more often.
Somehow the most logical answer isn't in the poll.

Last edited:

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indirectly.

I always wash my hands, often use excess soap. But I saw a video (That was triggered by coronavirus talk) that showed someone washing their hands with paint to demonstrate how thoroughly you ought to be washing your hands. I never really gave it much thought before, so I'm just more conscious about covering every nook and cranny with soap now.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I hate dirty, greasy, uncomfortable feeling hands. I wash them for almost any little thing. I'm not germaphobic but I may as well be when it comes to my hands. I don't like touching things with anything on them at all. I tend to use my shirt to open the bathroom door after I wash them too, while just having normal lazy house wear on, not tucked in shirt and dressed to go out.