padsports

Oct 28, 2017
Just got my invite. Really happy to be able to take a first look. Anyone knows if we peasants are allowed to live stream?

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
I got invited for Series X...but I cannot play it as I'm on vacation starting exactly from this weekend.

Hopefully I can get invited again in the future...

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
No invite???
giphy.gif

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
Dang, no invite. Guess I shouldn't have ignored the 10 other flights I got invited to.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been in every flight since MCC started and submitted bug feedback too.

Didn't get in

Luck of the draw I guess :(

Cheesy

Oct 30, 2017
Man I'm sad, I got into and played every single MCC flight on PC, but they didn't give me an invite for Infinite

Sr Kitsune

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Baja California, Mexico
Is there any confirmation if the flight will require Gold membership in console? I wonder if the f2p does apply here.

I don't have gold right now, but I have the free trial code for GPU that came with the series x. So that is my backup plan. But it would be great to know.

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Is there any confirmation if the flight will require Gold membership in console? I wonder if the f2p does apply here.

I don't have gold right now, but I have the free trial code for GPU that came with the series x. So that is my backup plan. But it would be great to know.
From what I know it won't require Gold.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I might try to borrow my brother's old One S to see how that version performs just out of curiosity. I sure hope the Series X version melts my eyes, but I'm hoping that the base Xbox One version holds up for those still playing there.

I'm still totally expecting the campaign to run at 30 FPS or with an unlocked framerate on the One S, though.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Really curious about the pc version. Hope it has a good base already. Controls are good etc. Pretty important.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I don't even have a series x yet and probably won't until halo infinite releases. So are we expecting multiplayer gameplay here?

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is it too late now to sign up for the beta? I had no idea about it. How does one sign up for it?
I don't know tbh - from what I remember - and this page you have to sign up to be an "insider" first which applies across MCC and infinite. then once that's done you can sign up for individual tests/flights and they have flights for MCC and infinite.

Make sure you do what they recommend on the screen annd have comms turned on and your email address verified.

www.halowaypoint.com

Halo Insider Program

Become a Halo Insider