• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
I am so mad y'all bumped this, I thought it was a new thread. 🤣

But yea, I think we'll get release date and PVP flight announcement at Gamescom.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Sep 13 next flight?

Anyone here part of the Xbox Research and Accessibility program and has received this email?

unknown.png

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
So knowing all that we know

Sep
10 COD PSN PREORDER
11 COD PSN PREORDER
12 COD PSN PREORDER
13 COD PSN PREORDER
16 COD Xbox + PC PREORDER / OPEN PSN
17 COD Xbox + PC PREORDER / OPEN PSN
18 COD OPEN
19 COD OPEN
20 COD OPEN
22 BF Early Access * ⬇️
27~

* (according to T Henderson who could be wrong but BF kinda hinted it would be awhile today also)

Edit: I changed my mind in next post
It would kinda suck to have their flight the same as the COD open beta just because they likely won't get the amount of matches (and let's be real, attention) that they would normally get

Last edited:

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
From what I've seen Vanguard has had mixed reactions so if anything the next Halo flight will benefit from that lol

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
From what I've seen Vanguard has had mixed reactions so if anything the next Halo flight will benefit from that lol

Tbh I haven't checked up on it at all, I follow doc and I missed the part where he streamed it cause apparently he did like 5 matches and bailed lol

Also I started thinking, I guess depending on that wording "by the 13th" that could also be the end date, as in, you gotta join before the last day. Therefore actually being the weekend prior.

If all they had to compete with was a psn pre-order only cod beta, then the numbers would be unaffected

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
im one day into grad school and its already requiring way more time and attention than I'm used to giving these past 3 years... if a flight comes out soon I'll have to limit myself to only a little bit :'( sadge

Jun 10, 2018
I never got a survey (I was in the first flight). Although they did say that only some people would get a survey (before the first flight launched).