Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I just got my first plat with the last 2 years or so. Being a mutliplatform user is tougher though. I have way more achievements though since that's when i was able to put the most time in. But man that's dedication.

R_thanatos

Oct 27, 2017
I have 41 plats.
I know how hard it was , but i enjoyed them all and that's what matters in the end.

Congrats to him.

Father Kratos

Oct 30, 2017
So, trophy support started in 2008...10 years later, I still dont have a single platinum(not even from a tell-tale game). Is that also some record? :D

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
I bought Terminator: Salvation on the PS3 just for the Platinum, it was very easy to get. Three of us got the Plat. Sold the game.

No ragrets.

Deleted member 12186

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The rate at which he gets stuff makes it hard to believe he does those other things. One possibility would have to be he essentially speedruns games all the time by skipping whatever whenever possible.

Mind you I'm not saying he is illegitimate. If he's still one person on the account(which most accounts actually were to have that kind of output), then....that's insane.

Last edited:

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder what drives him to keep doing this? I cant imagine he has a great time playing 90% of these games.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The rate at which he gets stuff makes it hard to believe he does those other things. One possibility would have to be he essentially speedruns games all the time by skipping whatever whenever possible.
Many of his trophies are duplicates from different regions. He still has to unlock them individually of course, but yeah.. I'm sure quite a few he can speed run after the 5th time.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
This dude has platinum'd/completed more games than a bunch of us combined. That's insane.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Is he streaming or showing any video on his skills?
If he were utilizing hacks or co-operating with others by shareplay - wouldn't the risk of becoming banned stop him?

Last edited:

Deleted member 12186

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Many of his trophies are duplicates from different regions. He still has to unlock them individually of course, but yeah.. I'm sure quite a few he can speed run after the 5th time.

That's true. I notice he avoids some long rpgs so he doesn't have certain types of games.

My friend was in a boosting session with him in bioshock 2 back in the day.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I bet if you fuse Hakoom and Powerpyx into one person, that person could earn the most insane trophy ever made and write a really comprehensive guide on how to get it

collige

Oct 31, 2017
That's some fucking hustle right there. Dude is basically 100% speedrunning an entire console.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
"Even when I am asleep, sometimes I play by leaving some games open with a turbo controller auto-firing a button, to score points or repeat an action over and over. So maybe 70 to 120 hours a week go into gaming."

Lol Hakoom you cheater.

But seriously, if this makes him happy, then good for him. That's dedication.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that because of the refresh that PSN Profiles does?

Maybe he syncs them all at once? In my feed that's how they show up, not sure if that's how it works though.
All Syncing does is it tells the server what trophies you got for what game at what time, and then displays it publicly.

PSNP doesnt do anything at all instead take the information they see from the sony servers and display them publicly. Hakooms been around since day 1 and these trophies that popped all at the same time were never proven, but at the same time never disproven. Teams like Duck360(think hes still around), KingofGames and some other names I dont remember openly admitted to it after a while but Hakoom was always coy about it. Whats on record on his profile shows trophies from different games popping within minutes of each other where unless he had 4 ps3s with 4 different games all being played at the exact same time(games like dragon age, alien vs. predator NOT VISUAL NOVELS), he had multiple people on his profile doing what he was doing.

This whole thing really doesnt matter, its a really random and useless record to have that he paid Guniess to display for whatever reason for good PR. More info here about everything. I honestly just like looking at his list to see the sheer number of games that purely exist.

Deleted member 11986

Oct 27, 2017
So this is the endgame for those who only seek achievements/trophies? A guinness record. Talk about some commitment.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did he at least remember to sign up for sony rewards so he could get some money back for these??? They cap you at 12 challenges (per type) per year which for him 100 plats must be nothing, but that's still like $150 he could have gotten.

I like how this guy has a platinum for this:

0iJK38V.png

I remember the 05-~09 days when I used to do shit like that.

It aint worth it man. It just aint.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What's the point of a Guinness WR for this if every platinum is a new world record?

Also my best platinum is WipeOut HD

4 days to platinum no hacks, cheats or cheap tricks just absolute skill.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a Guiness record for the most gamerscore as well?
smrnov has 2,071 completed games on Xbox, which unlike Platinum trophies would require DLC completion (where applicable), so a bit more impressive than this. He has the 2nd highest gamerscore in the world.

By comparison, the person with the highest score (Stallion83) has 1,426 completed games and is at #3 for completed games.

They'll both cross 2,000,000 relatively soon.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I remember once upon a time when people thought that this account was run my multiple people...insane that it's only one fella...no?

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Just glanced at his plat page. Injustice was first I see listed. Those STAR missions are BRUTAL and getting all three stars for all ~300? Good god.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Has Sony ever acknowledged him? If I recall, MS gave a lot of goodies to the guy who reached 1M gamerscore or something like that

The only 2 platinums I have were for competing the game (Telltale Batman games).
I might be mistaken, but i think Hakoom was the first to reach level 50 in regards to trophies, and Sony increased the level cap to 100. So in that case, they would have acknowledged him in that sense.

Sony should give him a crown or something
Or a real platinum trophy ;)

Thank Nintendo don't have this achievement shit. Enabling OCD and addiction.
They do have it some of their games though. Zelda with 100%, Mario Odyssey with 999 moons, and not to mention Smash Bros. Do you blame Nintendo for enabling OCD and addiction too?

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I don't even have enough time to play all the games I actually WANT to beat, let alone all the garbage that's out there.

trikster40

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's kind of a legend on trophy sites, but there's a lot of theories as to how he gets so many. One theory is multiple consoles using his PSN ID. There's several trophies he's gotten out of chronological order in games (i.e. a trophy for beating a later level prior to getting the trophy for beating one prior). I think it was his Mortal Kombat trophies that started the rumors I believe.

I have 218 plats and there's no way I'd have 8x more time than what I do.