cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
wtf nooooo .... rip I always loved him on Mythbusters, i'm stunned, and he was my age too omg

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Grant appeared to bring joy and energy to everything he did. I just started showing the kids Mythbusters. They love him.

RIP, god speed.

orange_googoo

Jul 30, 2018
Germany (Bavaria)
RIP. Loved him on myth busters.
I had a family friend who went jogging like always and suddenly fell over and died from an aneurism. Another friend of mine died in his sleep. Same cause. It scares me that it can be so invisible and sudden.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Noooooooo. That's like the second former cast member in what? A year? Probably COVID related. Damn, that's sad. RIP

Oct 28, 2017
And there goes another piece of my childhood. Rest in peace Grant! You made science look cool and interesting for a lot of kids.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
genuinely sad over this, after i left school, Mythbusters started and renewed my interest in Science and Engineering, so much so i went into the field of Engineering myself for my Degree.
I loved the entire A and B teams of Mythbusters and as much as i hate to say it i had favourites, Adam and Grant and this years is hard enough without Grant dying at such a young age.
RIP Grant, get building robots in heaven to make it an even better more automated place

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that's young (though I thought he was even younger). He seemed like such a positive person.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
RIP :(

He and the rest of the cast made a show like Mythbusters f** awesome. Super likable person :(

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He legit seemed like such a great and positive guy, this is such incredibly shitty news to have to see. Rest in peace.

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely gutted by this, Grant always came across as so genuine. He was one of those celebrities you only ever hear good things about.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOO

Legit one of my favorite guys on Mythbusters. All of them were great but he was basically the leader of the B-crew and he really stood out because of it. Absolutely devastating and heart-wrenching for someone like him to be taken from this world so quickly and at such a young age.

RIP.