• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
94 now.
DQmdurRivSph7DVACM9dAsttrvqkkFiPf5NvHi5SAXDttE5

TrojanBlade

Oct 30, 2017
Gamespot:

The Good
  • Impeccable presentation
  • The father-son dynamic enhances combat and makes Kratos surprisingly relatable
  • Convincing writing that humanizes the extraordinary supporting cast
  • Kratos' agility and deep repertoire of techniques make him more fun to control than ever
  • Midgard is fantastic to look at and filled with worthwhile side quests
  • Expertly transforms and builds upon the series' established gameplay
The Bad:
Nothing

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/god-of-war-review-divine-bloodshed/1900-6416893/

WTF ... The Bad: Nothing .... but a 9? Sorry doesn't make sense

But yeah amazing scores ... will be my next game after a long break.

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, the leveling/crafting is so RPG like and the emphasis on exploration which rewards you with optional enemies who are difficult is just SOOOO fucking good. I FUCKING BELIEVED IN CORY.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Not complaining or anything, but when was the last time did Gamespot give a 10 to Sony exclusive? MGS4?

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gamekult with the combo breaker. What were their criticisms with the game?

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad for SSM and all of you who are super excited for the game. Still not sold on it personally, but maybe that will change with more footage

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"God of War doesn't just feel like the next step for the franchise but the entire video game industry. Phenomenal visuals, rewarding exploration and a deep, nuanced combat system contribute to an epic adventure that should be experienced by every human on earth. Santamonica Studios is taking us all to Valhalla!"
- Michael Huber.

Huber I love you so much. HYPE

Pabz

Oct 25, 2017
we might be talking about one of the best games of all time the way this is going. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.