• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
Australia

YZrU1nO.jpg

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since last year this generation has been an AWESOME one, thank you developers for these games :)

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Watching Skill Up's review now, since y'all hyped him up so much. "1000% Spoiler Free," awesome.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, the people saying you need a new TV for this just rub salt in the wound. I really need to get a cheap-ish 4k/HDR tv.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Our review:

Gamepod (Hungary) - 94

The new God of War is a fantastic action game creation which could break the peculiarities of the decade-long series - both in terms of mood, environment and gameplay. With the latest Zelda and the latest Metal Gear Solid, the developers have been bold enough to touch upon the basic gameplay concepts of the series, and their efforts have been brilliant - and the graphic are gorgeous, the story is a real recreation and can't stopt to play - the "just one more area to investigate" and the "one more island to watch over it" or the "i'm just discovering what is behind the next cliff" effects working as it works for the best games.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
WARNING: THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THE POLYGON REVIEW

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
I'm LIT now and riding this wave for another hour or so before I crash. This is just lovely.
Hats off to Corey & the entire SSM team that worked their asses off on this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.