• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have this game and a PS5 and I'm still double dipping for this version. Downloading it now. Fantastic game and it deserves all of the love.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Well, if nothing else, it made me reload the game on my PS5 and start a NG+ run to go through the story again. At some point between now and Ragnarok (the game, not the actual... never mind).

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love it if they eventually started doing PC versions day one with the console release.

I don't doubt Horizon: Forbidden West and GOW2 will eventually come to PC, but I'd love to play them day 1 (stupidly sold my PS4 a while ago, and PS5's are still a pain to get).
Yeah that would be amazing.. Unlike with Xbox, there are a whole lot of third party PlayStation Exclusives, or I would ditch the PS5 completely if this ever happened.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
A fantastic game and by all accounts a fantastic port, well done to all involved.

Jealous of those playing this for the first time tbh

Isamu

Dec 18, 2017
Downtown Rave City
KuD63kt.png

Compared to Horizon and Days Gone

1gCzCA1.png

9kOwIjX.png

Also 97% Positive rating after over 7K reviews

3bPwxyu.png

Very good news! Now they have no choice BUT release GT7 on PC :)

JuanLatino

Cernyā€™s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
great numbers - gonna be interesting to see how Ghost of Tsushima, Uncharted and The Last of Us will do

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ā¤ļø
you cant really parse sales from concurrent numbers.

Days gone had a much slower start than GoW but its also a lot less acclaimed and coming off Horizon there was quite a lot of skepticism, but the good word of mouth helped a lot.

regardless, days gone is incredibly well received on PC, its only a few percent behind God of War in the ratings.
I don't think a said otherwise and I was talking to someone else base don there comment.

Oct 31, 2017
the marvel games were not in the gfn leak so i don't know if they are coming

Well the Marvel games, Spider-Man included, are licensed products owned by Marvel and they would have to OKay it. Ultimately I think they'd be fine with it as long as they get a new minimum royalty guarantee off the port + their usual royalty percentage rate off the revenue.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Woooooow that's huge. How long do people think the wait will be? Day and date? šŸ˜¬

Nobody knows but it's sadly not day & date. We know a big upcoming game like Horizon Forbidden West or GoW Ragnarok (I forget which one) has a PC version coming pretty quickly and is already in the works.

I'm guessing a year, especially considering it's coming to PS4 too and isn't a PS5 exclusive.