• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm kinda tempted to actually plug in my 360 so that I could play AC6 and Asura's Wrath...hmmm

Oct 26, 2017
I do. Same one for 15 years. I will use it until it breaks.

tumblr_oshzt0nUPs1u7bbkho1_400.gif

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I beat FFXV's main story today, took ~22 hours. That was a story, I guess. The last scene before it was totally over was confusing.

The guide i was following was before all the patches and was missing entire battles lol

Dunno if ill ever platinum it, but its probably the best rpg ive played in a few years. The "continue" the game but not really is strange too.

I think im officially done with my ps4. Nothing in the future and ive beat every game i own except ac origins

/livejournal 2018

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Is tour 360 new enough to support hdmi? They didn't all do that at first. Otherwise composite!
Yeah it's one of the OG white jet engine sounding 360s but it has HDMI at least lol.

If it wasn't for Back Compat I would have probably bought a newer model just for keepsake but nowadays I barely need it.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I beat FFXV's main story today, took ~22 hours. That was a story, I guess. The last scene before it was totally over was confusing.

The guide i was following was before all the patches and was missing entire battles lol

Dunno if ill ever platinum it, but its probably the best rpg ive played in a few years. The "continue" the game but not really is strange too.

I think im officially done with my ps4. Nothing in the future and ive beat every game i own except ac origins

/livejournal 2018

what scene?

if it's "you guys are the best", I kinda really love that scene, and it's just set right before they left for the last area

if it's the throne or whatever and the logo, yeah, it's a bit weird

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it's one of the OG white jet engine sounding 360s but it has HDMI at least lol.

If it wasn't for Back Compat I would have probably bought a newer model just for keepsake but nowadays I barely need it.

wait no the white 360 didn't have HDMI, or am I crazy here?

fairly sure my white 360 doesn't and that was added on the black one

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
wait no the white 360 didn't have HDMI, or am I crazy here?

fairly sure my white 360 doesn't and that was added on the black one
They added HDMI to the white ones before the first big (black) revision.

The first year or so of White ones didn't have it until the Elite came out.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
what scene?

if it's "you guys are the best", I kinda really love that scene, and it's just set right before they left for the last area

if it's the throne or whatever and the logo, yeah, it's a bit weird
The last part of your spoiler. And that final area had 3 fights before the final boss that werent in my guide. Was really strange but made the end more intense

I liked that whole dynamic of the group, i thought it would wear thin on me, but it never really did. I liked the random dialogue and how it was basically a buddy road trip. First ff ive played all the way through since 10 on ps2

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I think my biggest issue with potentially plugging my 360 back is going back to that controller...

Sure it was great at the time but both of this generation of console's controllers are so fucking good that the 360 one just feels fucking ancient now.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I think my biggest issue with potentially plugging my 360 back is going back to that controller...

Sure it was great at the time but both of this generation of console's controllers are so fucking good that the 360 one just feels fucking ancient now.
Ive used a 360 controller on my pc for years. I prefer it over the ps4. Xbox one is nice, but i was irritated by ms not including bluetooth from the get go and needing an adapter so i never updated.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Ive used a 360 controller on my pc for years. I prefer it over the ps4. Xbox one is nice, but i was irritated by ms not including bluetooth from the get go and needing an adapter so i never updated.
Yeah I'm sure it's fine... I mean... It's not like I had to go back to the Dualshock 3... *shivers*....

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer a DS3 to an XBox controller in that I have barely ever used XBox controllers and so find it constantly weird when I have to think through their X and Y placement vs Nintendo

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
HsPYWo0.jpg

sure I only got one kill (the last one in the match, which completed the explosive challenge for me) but idc it feels good

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017

I hate the battery pack bulge and the plastic and buttons feel so cheap.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i bet if i had a xbone controller i would hate the old one but it's all i have and it's fun

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
you know what would be a good supercut, all the times vinny fooled dan by saying something in a sincere tone and dan being strung along for a minute or two

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh well that's a roadblock, yeah. Again, if you weren't a province over I could give you my 360 wifi dongle.
Bah it's fine, I found a ridiculously long Ethernet cable in a drawer... My PS4 is now officially wireless lol

Oh right lol... There's Ryu and Akuma DLC for Asura's Wrath lol

Last edited:

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I had a fun morning. I took my exit off the freeway to get to work, and my tire light came on. No big deal, probably just getting low.

I get in a parking spot, get out and check, oops totally fucking flat. And my car doesn't have a spare tire, just an air compressor. During lunch a buddy and I went out to look at the tire, had a huge hole punched right into it, deep. Had my mom come, we put the tire in her car and she took it to a shop. Fucking pulled a huge bolt out of that had not only punched through the rubber but the steel radial as well. Needed a new tire, no fixing that thing.

Mom bought me a new tire, brought it back to my work and threw it in the back of my car, then my friend and I went out and put it on after our shift was done.

Like, I was real close to having to get it towed somewhere and having to deal with that bullshit, thankfully we got it sorted out all in one work shift.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I had a fun morning. I took my exit off the freeway to get to work, and my tire light came on. No big deal, probably just getting low.

I get in a parking spot, get out and check, oops totally fucking flat. And my car doesn't have a spare tire, just an air compressor. During lunch a buddy and I went out to look at the tire, had a huge hole punched right into it, deep. Had my mom come, we put the tire in her car and she took it to a shop. Fucking pulled a huge bolt out of that had not only punched through the rubber but the steel radial as well. Needed a new tire, no fixing that thing.

Mom bought me a new tire, brought it back to my work and threw it in the back of my car, then my friend and I went out and put it on after our shift was done.

Like, I was real close to having to get it towed somewhere and having to deal with that bullshit, thankfully we got it sorted out all in one work shift.
If you live in the US, get AAA. Its worth the yearly membership just for towing and in case you locks your keys in your car. I think i pay like $30 for the whole year and i rarely drive my car now

Nov 2, 2017
Me thinking celebrating the death of someone on the day they died is not cool is not me telling someone what to think or say. It is also not condoning or denying any experience they've had.

The "celebration" was at the hopeful end of being targeted for harassment by him. And, sadly, she was wrong on that front, as his death became an excuse for his harassment mobs to seek out anyone breathing a sigh of relief and remind them that while the man might be gone, the harassment mobs that followed him lived on and will continue to brigade people in his name (as they have been doing since this controversy started). And if you doubt that, see also the Waypoint podcast, where Austin Walker talks about having been the recipient of targeted harassment after having faved a tweet that said it was sad he died, but it was also a shame that he wouldn't live to actually confront and perhaps atone for his abhorrent behavior.

You can think that's mean if you want. I'm just going to have to monumentally disagree.

Last edited:

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I hate the battery pack bulge and the plastic and buttons feel so cheap.
I like the battery bulge, the xbox one version seems weird to me. My play and charge kit i bought like ten years ago still holds a great charge, and i bought this 360 controller when gears 3 came out and its still great. When this controller eventually dies, ill probably grab another or use my wii u controller

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
man that bit where vinny convinces dan you need a power drill licence isn't on youtube yet

god i don't remember which ep that's from

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow... I through that Ace Combat 6 was just not available as a digital purchase on XBL but looks like it was actually removed completely... Even the DLC is not there anymore

Man... AC6 is so fucking pretty compared to Zero in 480i haha

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
there's nothing for it i'll just have to listen to every giant beastcast and make a 'best of' compilation in my copious free time

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Chirst almighty I miss the This Year Collection episodes for the Bombcast. It's a shame it stopped before the Beastcast started.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember what episode it was from, but the Beastcast where they're talking about animals and Vinny convinces Abby and Dan that bears have six hearts or something killed me. I re-listened to that part so many times.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
there's nothing for it i'll just have to listen to every giant beastcast and make a 'best of' compilation in my copious free time

If you need help we can make this a community thing to split up the workload.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting deja vu and this was a thing suggested a few years ago.