IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

It's not impossible. Fortnite in 2021 would host a TGA showcase where all fans would gather and watch it from there, along with Geoff model being the host.

Just like JJ Abrams did with Fortnite x Star Wars to show us the "exclusive preview" along with special show of Star Wars event.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
It's not impossible. Fortnite in 2021 would host a TGA showcase where all fans would gather and watch it from there, along with Geoff model being the host.

Just like JJ Abrams did with Fortnite x Star Wars to show us the "exclusive preview" along with special show of Star Wars event.
just make it so you can level up to Doritos Pope and your golden, Epic

May 19, 2020
is there a reason the gamer dad types get so mad and/or mentally strung out at something as inoffensive as fortnite, i really don't understand it. it's like being mad at american idol or the sun

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
is there a reason the gamer dad types get so mad and/or mentally strung out at something as inoffensive as fortnite, i really don't understand it. it's like being mad at american idol or the sun

Absolutely no idea, I'm a gamer dad who loves Fortnite. I've got a group of 40+ year old dads that play together every Thursday.

Think we're more hyped about the gaming legends series than the kids.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I have to say, Epic is absolutely brilliant with what they've done with Fortnite.

I only played a couple random times since it launched and never really fell in love. But with the recent Marvel season, I jumped back in and had an absolute blast.

They've found a way to keep growing the game itself by introducing new modes and events while also using these marketing deals to reach out to people who may not have been interested previously.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, Epic is absolutely brilliant with what they've done with Fortnite.

I only played a couple random times since it launched and never really fell in love. But with the recent Marvel season, I jumped back in and had an absolute blast.

They've found a way to keep growing the game itself by introducing new modes and events while also using these marketing deals to reach out to people who may not have been interested previously.

The Disney cross-promo stuff has only killed my interest. I'm so, so tired of Marvel and Star Wars.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ya seriously. These non-news, super forced low effort viral marketing "stunts" with everyone involved going "ooooo what thiiiis?" are so dang annoying.
I dunno y'all, I just got sent this box, it could be from ANYONE

seven01.jpg

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

I'm too casual with Fortnite but I always like their special modes or creative modes better.

There is a rumor about Halo LTM is coming soon and it's CTF so I'm curious how it works in Fortnite.

May 19, 2020
what's great about fortnite is moreso than smash you can truly have anyone show up. al bundy could be a skin. you just don't know

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I hope it's the official reveal of the true next gen versions due to it being ported to new unreal engine

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Marvel was an entire season so I understand if you don't like Marvel, that would put you off.

Star Wars is just a couple skins though.

I mean in general, I'm sick of those two franchises. I don't love either one of them enough to have them wallpapered into every last corner of my entertainment experiences.