Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain

Agent is coming back?

Someone in the FortniteBR subreddit got the same bag.
Here's the post
z88iplv294361.jpg

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
I mean you say that, but John McCandyCrush is definitely not watching the TGA's

i think you have a slightly warped perspective on both how mainstream gaming is now and how popular fortnite is. fortnite is nowhere near as separate from the popular gaming consciousness as the last big wave of mobile gaming was. they put kratos in it the other day, it's just as much for capital g Gamers as it is for casuals

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Boy a lot of boomers sure get salty whenever Fortnite gets stage time. This is probably gonna be a fun announcement

Jul 4, 2018
This makes no sense, as if to say Fortnite's audience isn't core gamers? The Fortnite hate around here is embarrassing lol reminds me of the Minecraft hate in 2011.
For god sake mate, I play Fortnite/Minecraft/FIFA whatever, i'm not "hating Fortnite"

It's simply understanding the basic concept of demographics, not everyones going to like Animal Crossing and Persona either but I guarantee theres a greater overlap in the audiences than Fortnite is

I love 51 Clubhouse Games, would I stay up to watch the TGA's for more Clubhouse Games? Fuck no

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
lol Fortnite wants to be trendy again. It's popular, but it's lost it's mojo as far as being the "it" product.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I started playing Fortnite literally yesterday because of Kratos, so I'm in lol

It's fun, Era folks.

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
I am consistently amazed at how out of touch some people on Era seem to be.
Like I said, it's still extremely popular. They're not setting any trends though. They've moved past the emerging product stage and are in the mature product stage. Hence them introducing that recent subscription package because it's a strategy to get more revenue from their existing player base. And also ... actually never mind. This probably isn't worth my time.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
We'll likely see Master Chief and others at the TGAs. Seems a bit that this season might include a lot of game characters from all over as premium skins to "join the hunt"

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Thats Agent Jonesy, not Jones

No, it's Jones.

Agent John Jones is the "real Jonesy" from somewhere. Apparently Fortnite Universe/World got stuck in the loop and it's Agent's job to make sure that no one escapes from that universe or reality. In order to keep people from escaping so Agent Jones had to call many hunters from realities to keep people in the loop/universe. I guess many Jonesy were Agent Jones but they got stuck in the loop and gradually lost their memories And also they had to keep the loop and universe safe from the group named Sevens. Everything explained in the trailers (Chapter 2 Season 5).

So the Agent Jones' backpack probably had bunch of hints for upcoming crossover characters.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No, it's Jones.

Agent John Jones is the "real Jonesy" from somewhere. Apparently Fortnite Universe/World got stuck in the loop and it's Agent's job to make sure that no one escapes from that universe or reality. In order to keep people from escaping so Agent Jones had to call many hunters from realities to keep people in the loop/universe. I guess many Jonesy were Agent Jones but they got stuck in the loop and gradually lost their memories And also they had to keep the loop and universe safe from the group named Sevens. Everything explained in the trailers (Chapter 2 Season 5).

So the Agent Jones' backpack probably had bunch of hints for upcoming crossover characters.
Ah, i havet kept up much with the greater Fortnite Lore, so didnt know theres a Time Loop now and multiple versions of the same character.

To the Bolded, based on the reddit post it does have a list of Items with a couple already crossed off.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, i havet kept up much with the greater Fortnite Lore, so didnt know theres a Time Loop now and multiple versions of the same character.

To the Bolded, based on the reddit post it does have a list of Items with a couple already crossed off.

Those 7 characters already made their appearances in Battle Pass.

I bet you that red face paint is a reference for Kratos.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Like I said, it's still extremely popular. They're not setting any trends though. They've moved past the emerging product stage and are in the mature product stage. Hence them introducing that recent subscription package because it's a strategy to get more revenue from their existing player base. And also ... actually never mind. This probably isn't worth my time.

It is still one of the biggest games in the world. When you come into the thread with this trollish nonsense...

lol Fortnite wants to be trendy again

...you can't then backpedal with, "It's still popular!" No, you were trying to mock the game and downplay its popularity. There's no real point to what you're saying.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't Warzone the new trendy casual game?
Nah Warzone is a "ded game" now, Fortnite is as popular as ever at the moment, will probably die back down as we get further into the season and the new Warzone season starts, but Fortniteis pulling massive numbers right now (not that it ever wasn't).

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
For god sake mate, I play Fortnite/Minecraft/FIFA whatever, i'm not "hating Fortnite"

It's simply understanding the basic concept of demographics, not everyones going to like Animal Crossing and Persona either but I guarantee theres a greater overlap in the audiences than Fortnite is

I love 51 Clubhouse Games, would I stay up to watch the TGA's for more Clubhouse Games? Fuck no

Your original post reads as if Fortnite at the TGAs is a waste or not worth being enthusiastic over to majority of the core audience when I'm confident the opposite is true, especially with fresh off the press collabs such as God of War and Halo.

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
It is still one of the biggest games in the world. When you come into the thread with this trollish nonsense...
Oh I'm trolling now? Alright man whatever. I was viewing the game through a market penetration lens and while it's popular (which I said already), it's kind of a zzz move for them to do viral / guerrilla marketing via Geoff as though they're trying to bring light to their new, emerging product. But honestly, I get the feeling that you're not going to read anything of what I said here since you think I'm trolling. If you're willing to walk that back, then cool, let's talk. Otherwise don't bother.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Oh I'm trolling now? Alright man whatever. I was viewing the game through a market penetration lens and while it's popular (which I said already), it's kind of a zzz move for them to do viral / guerrilla marketing via Geoff as though they're trying to bring light to their new, emerging product. But honestly, I get the feeling that you're not going to read anything of what I said here since you think I'm trolling. If you're willing to walk that back, then cool, let's talk. Otherwise don't bother.

If you're trying to tell me you don't understand how "lol Fortnite wants to be trendy again" is trolling/thread-shitting, you're being a bit disingenuous. No need in going back and forth at this point.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
The list might be the list of Hunters or Bounty Hunters that Agent Jones want to hire.

Cup - Mandalorian? Grogu had a cup with him
Necklace - Mave (She had a shark necklace) (Season Pass)
Peanut Butter Cups - Reese (Season Pass)
Cherry Blossom Tea - Kondor (Season Pass)
Helmet - Menace (Season Pass)
Wig - Lexa (Season Pass)
Syrup - Mancake (Pancake Guy)

Sunglasses - Terminator?
Hand Wraps - Maybe female Midas?
Scratcher - ?
Space Banana - I guess new version of Peely?
Ant Farm - ? I guess Ant-Man?
Candy - Matrix? I dunno?
Face Paint - Kratos
Ration - Master Chief?
Mud Mask - Predators?
Token - Re-release of John Wick?
Baseball Bat - ? Negan?

roly82

Apr 2, 2019
I'm expecting a Samus Zero Suit skin reveal at TGA prior to a Metroid Prime 4 trailer

Master Chief skin could be there as well

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
If you're trying to tell me you don't understand how "lol Fortnite wants to be trendy again" is trolling/thread-shitting, you're being a bit disingenuous. No need in going back and forth at this point.
And you responded with the go-to Era-style "some people ..." tutting. I've backed up my perspective on what I said and you're still calling me a troll so yeah, your obstinance here isn't worth it. I'm willing to be agreeable though - it's best for us to drop it altogether.