Status
Not open for further replies.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I finished all Barbara's routes? Glad to get that out of the way, wasn't that bad actually

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Reminder to everyone to make sure they're doing the web event A Wanmin Welcome. This one actually looks to have decent rewards for the effort. Primogems, Mora, Hero's Wit and Weapon EXP Ore.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Already got Venti from last time and his C1 seems a bit meh. Think it's finally time to hoard for a bit!

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I'm 31 pulls into this banner now. at least the shop will reset to get me 5 more there and I have enough of the other currency to get 5 more pulls. so I really just need the event over the next 3 weeks to get me 20 pulls or so >.>

esserius your generousity may very well be the difference if I get venti or not lol.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
yeah I'm 31 pulls into this banner now. at least the shop will reset to get me 5 more there and I have enough of the other currency to get 5 more pulls. so I really just need the event over the next 3 weeks to get me 20 pulls or so >.>

esserius your generousity may very well be the difference if I get venti or not lol.
Hope the RNG gods bless you!

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Did one of the Barbara paths. The longest one I think? It was alright and nothing too bad. Hopefully the others don't get cringey.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Got all Barbara endings. Feels like I'm playing Witcher Impact with all these branching paths and possibilities, lol.

So far so good. Hope the rest (and future) hangout events are as good as this one. I think I'll try the boys next and save Noelle for the finale.

Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes it seems like it's harder to get the 4* characters you want.

I already have Venti. So all I want are a few more sucrose constellations.

I do 20 wishes on the venti banner and just get 2 razors. Yup, I'm done, lol.

Sp8X1cH.png
I'll trade you my Venti for Mona :(

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, unlocked all the Bennett endings! :) They are fortunately not all unlucky, lol.
These hangouts are actually quite nice to do in between, especially if you like the character to begin with and if you want to learn more about them. Additionally the hangouts give you good rewards. Not just the hangout rewards, but I also got several achievements unlocked.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Also, just as a heads up, if you're on PC in the US, using PayPal to buy anything in the game doesn't have tax. Every other payment method regardless of platform has tax, but PayPal doesn't.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, got Qiqi for my 50/50. Will probably be dumping all my primos into the banner until it's over, might even spend a little. Did some of Bennett's hangouts to feel better about my bad luck.

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017
the hangout events, it's permanent right? I don't need to rush it?

just unlock Barbara's and Noelle's

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Finished all of Noelle and Chongyun and enjoyed learning about them. Felt like Chongyun was more interesting though. Can't wait to see what Benny has got. Messed up and did the dailies before using any keys though so gonna be a day behind but ohh well be done by the end of the week anyway.

Really taking a hard look at Eula. Unless she does like twice the damage of Razor though I don't think she'd be worth it. Reactions are just that much more valuable and she don't do that much more shred then a C4 Razor. Really want to see how they balance her. Gonna roll on it anyway if the 4 Star is included but otherwise I don't know.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finished all of Noelle and Chongyun and enjoyed learning about them. Felt like Chongyun was more interesting though. Can't wait to see what Benny has got. Messed up and did the dailies before using any keys though so gonna be a day behind but ohh well be done by the end of the week anyway.

Really taking a hard look at Eula. Unless she does like twice the damage of Razor though I don't think she'd be worth it. Reactions are just that much more valuable and she don't do that much more shred then a C4 Razor. Really want to see how they balance her. Gonna roll on it anyway if the 4 Star is included but otherwise I don't know.

You just have to go by the Ganyu Rule of waiting to see what the character's true numbers will be on release, because everyone got walloped with the DPS she ended up putting out. It was a crazy amount.

I'm a Razor main (with an R5 Wolfs Gravestone thanks to the weapon banner that dared not give me a Staff of Homa), and I'll happily retire him if Eula is the Ganyu of Claymore users. I'm already planning on going Rosaria+Razor as my Abyss Team 2 for Super Saiyan Conduct with Rosaria's crazy C6. But Rosaria+Eula will have that Double Cryo bonus to Crit Rate, and I can just shove a Fischl or some other electro on that Abyss team to also stack Super Conduct - at that point, it won't matter how much physical resistance the enemies bring to the table. Even right now on Floor 12, I'm getting 36 stars with 30 seconds to spare. I think just Rosaria alone can push that up to a minute but we'll have to see. If Eula is as good as Ganyu, then I might be able to finish Floor 12 as it is now with 8:30 to spare since physical resistance will be completely nullified.

But if Eula turns out to be the Childe of Claymore users, then it's an easy skip and Razor can stay.

(And also, I got 225 Dandelion Seeds already in the bank, so I'm already a step ahead)

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
i love qiqi but i don't think she's good, if you want a healer there are so many better options, mostly because qiqi needs to stay on the field to heal more often than not

Sure there are better healing options for utility, but all her healing can also be done off field. Use her skill, ult, or proc her a4 passive and switch back to whoever needs healing. The passive is really flexible too since it's not tied to energy and helps balance out her cooldowns.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Welp, managed to get c1 sucrose along with the wolf kid along with Venti but my standard banner legendary roll seems to have been for the worst.
I was hoping for a new character like Jean or Qiqi but wound up with a weapon instead 😭 Is Amos bow good for anyone? I'm pretty sure it's no good for venti, yeah?

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is random, but can someone explain to me why all the female NPCs around Mondstadt's market square have the same hair?
Marjory, Eury, Norma, Margaret and Blanche all have the same hairstyle in slightly differing shades of blonde. Why, when there are several hairstyles and colors in the game, do all these women look the same?

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
This is random, but can someone explain to me why all the female NPCs around Mondstadt's market square have the same hair?
Marjory, Eury, Norma, Margaret and Blanche all have the same hairstyle in slightly differing shades of blonde. Why, when there are several hairstyles and colors in the game, do all these women look the same?
Probabaly Fatui spies.

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, managed to get c1 sucrose along with the wolf kid along with Venti but my standard banner legendary roll seems to have been for the worst.
I was hoping for a new character like Jean or Qiqi but wound up with a weapon instead 😭 Is Amos bow good for anyone? I'm pretty sure it's no good for venti, yeah?
Amos Bow is mainly a weapon for Ganyu. But can also be used on other bow users if you use them as DPS. According to this spreadsheet it's Nr 2 for Venti.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This patch arrival feels really muted, feels like most interest was actually on 1.5 leaks lol. Probably due to rerun and the dead week+ we've had and continue to have for two more days.

The hangout was nice but that was pretty short and can't even do the other two for a few days.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I did Barbara and Bennett.
There's achievements for
picking the right option for Barbara's three fan club members and one for doing Bennett's dungeon puzzle right on the first try.

It's pretty wholesome. I dunno why there's hearts, it's pretty hard to disappoint them. I tried picking mean options to intentionally break hearts but I started to feel bad. If there's an achievement tied to lowering their hearts to zero, I'll wait for guides.

Wasn't planning on pulling for the featured characters this patch but I did a 10 pull on saved aquaints, telling myself anything would be fine.

It's the Bell.
... at least it's 2 starglitter!

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At last, I am free.

Genshin_Impact_2021-03-17-02-32-04.jpg

Genshin_Impact_2021-03-17-02-31-51.jpg

Genshin_Impact_2021-03-17-02-32-18.jpg

Took me 84 pulls to get those last 2 Constellations today.
Now to only save for Archons (just Singles for collection purpose).

...until Barbatos is a thing...

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Yooo I got 2 bow prototypes, 1 from wolf, 1 from dvalin
have they upped the rates on these things?

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
So it looks like we had a total of 42 entrants for the BP giveaway.

Carry the two... divide by 4...

Everyone gets a BP.

If you DMed me about the 1.4 BP Giveaway, please send me an email address and I'll send you BP monies.

Thanks everyone for participating!

If I knew I wasn't taking a chance at BP from somebody who may need it more, I'd have participated, haha. xD

Very generous, props mate.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I'm having a lot of fun with the hangout events, character interaction is what was missing from lantern rite
Picked Chongyun first and it's nice to have any kind of introduction for him as a character

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I went ahead and did Barbara's hangout quest (got all five endings). It's actually more involved than I thought it'd be, and I actually laughed to myself where

if you try to play it as a straight "dating sim" by telling her that it's a "good place for two people to spend time together", Barbara basically goes "T-That's nice. Anyway, gotta go!" and then it immediately ends.

I'm interested in seeing what the other three end up being. Shame about the time gate for the keys though, I wish they didn't make them require two keys per.

Jira

Oct 25, 2017
Hangouts are pretty meh, as expected. I really couldn't give a rat's ass about the chemistry between Lumine/Aether and character 'x' unless it's related to the main story. Otherwise, let's see some Xiangling and Xingqiu interactions with Chongyun in his quest, or some Mondstadt guest appearances in Barbara's or Noelle's. You have an expansive world, Mihoyo, actually make use of it instead of having these little events that happen in a vacuum and never see the light of the day beyond that.

I'll give them some points for at least having the characters mention names, here and there.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any info about the leaked material that helps us upgrade artifacts? Did they put it in 1.4?

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Did all of barbara endings and branches. Noticed that game won't let me ask certain questions on second go, forcing me to pick same choice I picked last time. This doesn't affect choices that inpact what ending or branch you get, but for example I couldn't ask baraba about her fanclub cuz I didn't do right branch before that, option was locked. And wehn redoing that branch later, option wouldn't even appear, only same answer I picked first time.

Also on different branches with Barbs you have to pick either a bunch of lamplight or a bunch of chillies. And i didn't check if they count towards bp specialties. Might be abusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.