Status
Not open for further replies.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All these people winning their 50/50s, but I can feel it...the shadows of Qiqi, Keqing, and Mona, they're after me!

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Well no venti in the 1st round of pulls, but I did manage to C6 Razor and Sucrose, which is nice as they are both built out.

Glad we have 3 weeks on this banner >.<

Adeptfawn

Oct 28, 2017
Do my first ten pull of the new update on the standard banner with some free wishes and it's a five star! But it's only a c2 Mona. Ugggggh, why won't the game give me literally any of the other standard five stars??? T_T

Only had enough for one ten pull on the Venti banner and got a c4 Noelle (which I'm happy with because I've been using Noelle lately and I kinda like her kit) and a c2 Sucrose (which will be nice if I don't manage to get Venti, I guess)

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
My useless PS4 didn't automatically download the update :C
"Time to finally log in and-"

*download starts - 60+ minutes left*

3adc9deec8de75bc9603d265b3e6726e.gif
This was the same for me! Haha it usually downloads.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you esserius!

The BP makes it SO much less painful to level things. Plus I like having the little goals =)

Oct 27, 2017
its soo fun seeing the little differences after a patch i love the little sound you get when using a food item to heal!! the game feels snappier also not sure if its just me lol

also LOOAWL at Venti's trail brah had like 245245245245% ER

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
man fuck this game got c5 sucrose instead of venti fuck mihoyo

and fuck qiqi too wasted 12k gems on this shitty ass character

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Mihoyo's response to getting hacked is hilariously bad. If I ever get hacked and they dont restore it i'll never come back regardless of how great the game is. 2FA is standard for every company right now what the fuck are they doing?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to have to wait for a full guide on this event. There are a lot of branching paths that I can't keep track of.

Lurky

Oct 29, 2017
I came up from the wuwang hill mines to see what was going on. I couldn't resist pulling for venti and beat the 50/50. Now, I firmly believe that Hu Tao is the start of a good luck streak.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Let's just all take a moment to celebrate Queen Ningguang being better than ever now.

The fact that she was hampered by glitches and still managed to be a secret 5 star prior to this. Wow, she really did that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I was right at the start of my next pity (guaranteed banner, after getting Qiqi on Hu Tao's banner). After two ten-pulls, Venti obtained! Maybe...maybe I will have enough to try for Eula after all!

I know right? Can't resist them zettai ryoiki.

Still need to wait for confirmation on her JP voice tho, in my case. As i said before, I don't really need her gameplay-wise with my current squad, so VA department is the one critical thing to differentiate if this is a case of "Sure I'll roll a bit and see what happens" or if it's "must pull, all in" for me.
She doesn't look like the ~ara ara~ type, but if she is...

But yeah, really interested in who her JP voice will be as well. I know Ayaka has that Godly VA, so at least I don't need to worry there (for whenever she does arrive, anyway).

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That new 4* sword any good?

Cleaning floors again lol.

Last edited:

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I think it's finally starting to occur to me that part of why I did not at all like Lisa's playstyle in her first recruitment mission is because I didn't entirely understand what I was supposed to be doing with her, and her elemental skill in particular. The notion of her skill having a stacking ability is something that went totally lost on me originally and her tap-skill having nearly no cooldown means that she might not be a bad superconduct setup for Eula after all.

Still not gonna even really consider building her unless I become really convinced ahead of time that I want to build a team around Eula (I'm not there yet, would have to see how her kit actually looks and works in action), but I guess it's an improvement over having written Lisa off entirely up until now, and I'd still take that as an option over leveling Fischl.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
The Barbara quest was really wholesome, and if you reach the "good" ending you learn a lot about her. Y'all worry about nothing.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Who's everyone hanging out with first? I unlocked Chongyun and Noelle, but I won't be able to dig into the quests until tonight ;;

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Noelle's is definitely framed as a date and you can tease her. It's not even remotely subtle. The whole thing is even about helping Bea with her own love problems.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Damn Venti truly is op. He just wrecked floor 11 like it was NOTHING. I just popped his ult in the middle and everything died

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I was close to pity on the character banner change over, so I got Venti within 20 pulls. Pretty happy about that. Time to build him up and then not try so hard on Floor 11.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Favonius is great, because it boosts his elemental recharge and you want to have his burst ready again right after using it.

Thanks for the advice! Decided to go for Favonius so far for the ER :D I gotta experiment with him now in my team comp.

Favonius and Sacrificial are both great options. Stringless is his BiS 4* but Sac Bow will also do a lot of damage when you get the double skill proc.

Thank you as well! I was thinking to level up Sac Bow for more options too. ^^ (and ty so much again for the BP pass, you are so kind and I can't believe you did that for everyone, I attribute my good 50/50 luck in getting Venti to your generosity karma, I hope your rolls are lucky in the future too <3 !!!)

FirstBlood

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
I was ready to blow through 27 intertwined fates and 10k Primos just for a 50/50 Venti and hopefully get one more Razor to put him at C5. Haven't pulled any banners since hitting guaranteed pity for Ganyu.

First 10 Pull.
Venti + Razor.

WELP GUESS I'M DONE HERE.

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
The hangout was pretty nice
glad that it isn't full blown dating sim and instead more of... well hanging out with the char of your choice.
Is there still a chance of getting the Staff of Homa on the weapon banner? Or is that gone forever now? I see the Wolf's Gravestone is still listed down here.
Staff of Homa and the lithic weapons is limited iirc
you need to wait for their banner again if you want them.
WGS is on standard banner too, so you can still roll for it
but the chance is low since they aren't on rate up.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
I got one ending for Barbara and that was way more in-depth than I thought it'd be.

It was nice and wholesome though. I really enjoyed learning more about her character, and now I wanna get all the endings for more than just the rewards lol.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Venti took everything I had (and then some). Jean was my 50/50 and that got her to C2. I adore Jean and she's a mainstay in my team so I was more than ok with that (just wish it didn't cost so much to get there).

Not spending again until Zhongli returns......at which point, I've resigned myself to whaling for his cons and maybe dupes of Vortex Vanquisher cause I luvs himb

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Did 40 something pulls and won my 50/50 for Venti, also used the fates from leveling him and pulled Skyward Atlas in the standard banner. Should I put it on Ning?

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
AR45. Thank the lord I can downgrade the world level cause I need to get going on getting some of my characters to 80 already. Eeesh.

matthews

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure if it's new, but the Parametric Transformer accepts Magical Crystal Chunks now.
Pretty sure it didn't when it was first released.
Finally a way to get rid of these useless things.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
its soo fun seeing the little differences after a patch i love the little sound you get when using a food item to heal!! the game feels snappier also not sure if its just me lol

also LOOAWL at Venti's trail brah had like 245245245245% ER

It wasn't unrealistic. I often have Venti's ult ready before the cooldown lets me use it.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
These hangout events are far less cringe I thought they'd be and are actually pretty wholesome (you come off as friends more than anything). Of course, I've only done Barbara's all the way to the end. It does a good job giving some much need background information on her and explains why she interacts with people like she does. Not bad MiHoYo, these are a step in the right direction.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Venti took everything I had (and then some). Jean was my 50/50 and that got her to C2. I adore Jean and she's a mainstay in my team so I was more than ok with that (just wish it didn't cost so much to get there).

Not spending again until Zhongli returns......at which point, I've resigned myself to whaling for his cons and maybe dupes of Vortex Vanquisher cause I luvs himb
You're not the only one. :D

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
These hangout events are far less cringe I thought they'd be and are actually pretty wholesome (you come off as friends more than anything). Of course, I've only done Barbara's all the way to the end. It does a good job giving some much need background information on her and explains why she interacts with people like she does. Not bad MiHoYo, these are a step in the right direction.
Do you get gems for the hangouts...? I may need them for Venti :P

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it's new, but the Parametric Transformer accepts Magical Crystal Chunks now.
Pretty sure it didn't when it was first released.
Finally a way to get rid of these useless things.

magical crystal chunks came in clutch for me when I needed to level up some 5* weapons. It does use resin but at least it doesn't have a limit on how many ores you can craft with them each day

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
You can get some gems, but not a whole lot (less than 100 if I remember correctly).
still something :P

I need roughly 50 more pulls to bring venti home. (actually my history may have updated by now so I can figure out how many pulls I am from 75 to have a decent chance of getting venti give me a moment)

21 days of my daily and welken is roughly 20 pulls so I gotta make up the others somewhere else from events and what not :P

I almost never pull anything before pity, so... I have to assume I need to get at leat to 75 as I usually need about 80 for a 5* :P

Status
Not open for further replies.