Status
Not open for further replies.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What team would you make from this crew?

MB1j2jQ.png

Can probably tell who I use from the levels

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
That combo is what I'm rolling with and it works wonders

Xiangling is awesome, love her kit!

Man, I really need Xiangling to make my team complete. Amber is a very lacking substitute. If I don't pull Xiangling anytime soon, I hope clearing 3-3 of the Spiral Abyss isn't too hard. I know I struggled in the beta with the first floors. But back then I knew much less about the combat system than I do know.

I found it very doable. 3-3 was a good challenge but fun when I did it.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't downloaded this yet and have a question. I have an OLED, can you hide the HUD including the UID number?

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get sidetracked so easily in this game. I only reached rank 20 last night and tackled the first floor of the Abyss. I definitely want to get the free Xiangling because I've pulled four of her already, so the extra long Pyronado would be great.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
What team would you make from this crew?

MB1j2jQ.png

Can probably tell who I use from the levels

You want 2+1+1 or even 2+2. Looking at your crew, either double electro or double pyro is possible but I'd go with double electro for main combination as Keqing and Fischl are pretty strong. Keqing, Fischl, Kaeya, Traveler team is my suggestion. Traveler is there for that Swirl extra damage while Kaeya is for Cryo+Electro debuff effect (reduced enemy def). You can switch it up as you like tho. Xiangling also good if you need Pyro.

Oct 27, 2017
My team:
Cn1wFlK.png

Basically, I play a cement mixer: throwing bird and panda, then swirling everything. Noelle very nice while skills resolving, she can pre-cast the shield to avoid any interrupts, she can heal, she can bash everyone 2km radius. Ideally, I think I would a better fire-caster, but the current damage output is super good.

Noelle is also bashing the shit out of the enemy composition that is durable against fire/electro.

Oct 27, 2017
I can feel the shields still holding when it comes to 0 inventory management, but I fear I think what will happen when I start upgrading using 3* artifacts other artifacts. I need some, the way RNG stats work, I am getting jack shit when it comes to 4* artifacts... Not only are the stats random, I can see there is variation, like ATK 4.2% and 4.7%, on the identical artifacts...

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone's voiced dialogue when referring to your other Twin incorrect? I'm playing as the Sister but when talking about the Brother, they keep using the dialogue to talk about the Sister, but the subtitles correctly refer to the Brother.

Acewon

Oct 2, 2018
I'll ask again, is there some way to know how many pulls you've done. I didnt keep count because im a moron.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
For those wondering how to get higher damage, this seems like a good guide that shows how really important it is to level your gears:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone's voiced dialogue when referring to your other Twin incorrect? I'm playing as the Sister but when talking about the Brother, they keep using the dialogue to talk about the Sister, but the subtitles correctly refer to the Brother.
What language are you using?

I'm listening to the dub and there's issues all around. Sometimes the voiced dialogue doesn't match the subtitles at all.

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
Fischl and Xiangling (Or Banjo & Kazooie) is a solid start for anyone who has these two, plop the crow, switch, plop the bear, attack, or switch and attack accordingly to the element you face > Profit !
Throw the traveler and or Venti if you have him in there and you can do a ton.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
gonna echo Fischl & Xiangling being a fun combo

thinking of using MC/Barbara as my other 2 - any thoughts there?

i kind of just want to set my team and then ignore gatcha and gaas and just play it as an open worldy game

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I'm trying to understand the details on the event banner. I got Venti and Fischl from there, that should have used up the 50% increase right? So I can keep pulling that one for other 5/4 star characters, because it looks like the standard banner has 5 star weapons mixed in for example.

Oct 27, 2017
Should i use my pulls now or is it better to wait for the 1.1 patch with the better pity rolls? Does the pull count carry over?

Don't trust that leak, it is unlikely that the system is going to be revamped within 3 weeks after launch... I would recommend doing Venti banner until he drops, and then saving until the next banner comes out. The Wish influx slows down significantly, and if there is a banner with characters that you like, you will be caught with your pants down.

The game kind of hits the grindy parts after level 27 for me. Seems like I should pull my horses a bit and rely on resin/dailies to get the XP, as opposed to hitting my head against the wall looking for the remaining chests. I do want to get to the 30 world tier for the better loot....

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Not rerolling at all bit me a bit today. A very good friend of mine also picked the game up but he has zero idea about gacha games or anything so he waited for me to be present so he doesn't mess up anything with pulling. He pulled Keqing, Qiqi and Ningguang in his first two pulls. Now I want to reroll for Keqing even though I'm already AR16... I mean I'm super happy for him but still :(

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have something to criticise. when you stand in front of something that can be activated by a certain element or a camp fire you should not be forced to switch to that character or put them in your party just for one short situation. you should just be able to activate it by owning them.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Should i use my pulls now or is it better to wait for the 1.1 patch with the better pity rolls? Does the pull count carry over?

Don't count on the gacha system getting any changes. That particular leak is very dodgy, not to mention I've never seen any of this type of games make adjustments to the system this early on. Just save up to 90 pulls so that you can at least guarantee yourself a 5* pull (180 for a specific character guarantee) and wait to blow it on a banner you want. Pull counts don't carry over to new banners, so you have to do it all at one go.

Jan 20, 2019
Well, i never get lucky in this pay to win games but i got 2 out of the best 4 caracter in the game already.

Got Diluc and Fischl, still need to get to level 15 to ascend the guy.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I rerolled venti, so now I'm just saving up draws for a rate up banner I like. Missing some key 4*s like Fischl but I can probably manage.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What a ten pull... got my Barabara & Fischl constellations.

So now my team is set:

MC
Xiangling
Fischl
Barbara

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'm stuck for a while at Adventure Level 26 since I refuse to grind for chests all over the map. The waiting game (for resin) begins.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I guess I'm stuck for a while at Adventure Level 26 since I refuse to grind for chests all over the map. The waiting game (for resin) begins.
i just explore and chest go my way XD so far i dont feel like grinding anything yet. maybe some materials at some weekly dominion but i have to spend resines anyway

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
Man, I really need Xiangling to make my team complete. Amber is a very lacking substitute. If I don't pull Xiangling anytime soon, I hope clearing 3-3 of the Spiral Abyss isn't too hard. I know I struggled in the beta with the first floors. But back then I knew much less about the combat system than I do know.

Is not that hard.. I wasn't prepared for it and did pretty well. Only 1 star on every floor but my team wasn't so leveled up and my artifacts had really low upgrades.

Just do this and you will finish Abyss 3-3 in no time.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I wanna enhance my artifacts but just feeding all grey/green items doesn't really fill everything up. I have tons of blue dupes that have shit rolls but since I can't see which ones I'm feeding into the enhance I'm not sure how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.