Devious

Oct 31, 2017
California
i6WtGH.jpg

This... this might be the best looking screenshot in this thread. Sweet Jesus.

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This... this might be the best looking screenshot in this thread. Sweet Jesus.

Thanks for the kind words Deviousb33r, but there are lots of fabulous photos from lots of talented screenshotters:) in this thread. It's really hard to make this game look bad.

All we need now is a proper photo-mode to
really show off how great looking this game can really be!!!

Pc Ver. 8k

i6Fh8T.jpg

i6FXR9.jpg

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Very well said! They are up there with the best right now, such as Dice, Remedy, Naughty Dog, Rockstar Games, Deep Silver, Crytek, Ubisoft, Capcom, Square-Enix and few others when it comes to graphics! Producing this type of stuff at 4k@60 FPS is no small feat. Especially considering the size of the studio, and the amount of time they took to finish it. Only game that comes to mind that does something like this comes from "Playground Games" with Forza 4, but since that's a racing game it's not really fair to directly compare. The Coalition knocked it out of the park with this one!!!

i6uC7q.jpg

i6u6RD.jpg

amazing!

MILKGOLOLBAD

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 5, 2019
It's quite beautiful of a game, just not a huge fan of the character model style (character models are still really well done, not trying to take away from that)

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Credit to Oluasc

You can see as the lightning hits the ground, the sand debris harden to glass and form those crystal formations O.o
7IXKBAt.gif

This is by far the best set peice in the entire game. I loved that the lightening was creating entirely new and random hazards with those crystal structures. We need more games that utilize their weather mechanics in a similar way.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
This shit is 60fps? Fucking sorcery! Greatest graphics of all time
This is by far the best set peice in the entire game. I loved that the lightening was creating entirely new and random hazards with those crystal structures. We need more games that utilize their weather mechanics in a similar way.

Yes! And also how the crystal formations are hot glowing red and over time cool down and turn dark red. Love all the GPU accelerated particles too coming from the formations. Game is incredible graphically

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
X

y4mYsBuM9Byuwe0RQGASEyJ6FR8BEpQzoGdq5L1bQ2MqJmGJnmxMxOiAwk3N43iXH0lI7UCOijBnhWJmPkeWOoPSC6rI9-JHmeBb-Y2vLWcT4DbfDQB5MnFnYWqpOyLEcCOlj0Cwvmc8Zq3XN71U3IHKC_JAQg5OdwwBWB4M4ORhpWNotNgVoHmQRXiKakVUs4lFolDDsyZTt2jNcCKg8wglA

The textures in this game is astounding! Mostly every surface are extremely detailed with micro details. Just look at that ice and the tiny scratches O.o

y4msmj6uYTee-RmBuxoQBthibZe26Dy5AjD00vzknbRsRCjeocTtrnwByHZx2XvIRajHElM1Gl7E4BitpPgF3QcIEsR0HSQDCkqSpHtrajF379pEljoezqJa7qGHMHyTqb7OvUiggPjOr50bx4TLXFNImkgY-AVCZaXyiIzWGq_ewzjqpULGGgYJEBeZ4uT_pdZYLhbrOBSchVBKYGPUDymvw

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
That whole area has some really exceptional lighting. I really like the design of that room too.

It sure does mate. That was my fave area to play out of the whole game. Truly insane lighting, and at times it felt like a CGI movie, especially the cut scenes. Speaking of which i'm gonna switch it up and upload some of the cut scene photos for those of you who would like some nice wallpapers, or perhaps some of you like to see the time and effort TC put into characters faces/armor.

Enjoy:)

Pc Ver. 8k

iC6mFi.jpg

iC658H.jpg

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
1097840_20190912012737ak9z.png

The game is visually and technically impressive. I hope the PC version has full Nvidia Ansel support, or in-game Photo mode update in future.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
It sure does mate. That was my fave area to play out of the whole game. Truly insane lighting, and at times it felt like a CGI movie, especially the cut scenes. Speaking of which i'm gonna switch it up and upload some of the cut scene photos for those of you who would like some nice wallpapers, or perhaps some of you like to see the time and effort TC put into characters faces/armor.

Enjoy:)

Pc Ver. 8k

iC6mFi.jpg

iC658H.jpg

love it!

TuMekeNZ

Oct 27, 2017
Auckland, New Zealand
Gorgeous game for sure on all systems but especially 1X and PC!
My only gripe, and its very minor, is that some objects here and there don't quite sit right in the environment and look like they have just been placed, rather than actually existing naturally. I think its more an Unreal Engine thing. But its few and far between in what is a stunning game.
Can only imagine a Gears built from the ground up with Scarlet in mind.