• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
More and more screens are being posted in the OT. So can be spoilers for anyone and it can fill the OT up fast. So this thread is made. And offcourse to show good looking screenshots. ;)
Also its mainly a screenshot thread. But a gif is allowed

2 screenshots per post
2 posts max in a row
Post the version of the game

Lets start.
Made by Oluasc on Xbox One X

GQF5qjE.png

19M3Dqb.png

Oct 25, 2017
everyone in the OT was going nuts over the second one, but I'm like 99% sure that landscape is a 2D image or a few layered 2D images. There were people going "holy fuck!!!" like we were going to walk through that space or something lol

Dantero

Jan 23, 2018
More and more screens are being posted in the OT. So can be spoilers for anyone and it can fill the OT up fast. So this thread is made. And offcourse to show good looking screenshots. ;)
Also its mainly a screenshot thread. But a gif is allowed

2 screenshots per post
2 posts max in a row
Post the version of the game

Lets start.
Made by Oluasc on Xbox One X

GQF5qjE.png

19M3Dqb.png

Great shots. Keep them coming.

Spartan IV

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ok, let's go then. Xbox One X version, captured with Game DVR trough a external hard drive.

rDrRK3n.jpg

vv8bFOy.jpg

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
Xbox One X

antimacro_gears5_2019yckeb.png

antimacro_gears5_2019vrjfp.png

Even after finishing the game, I kept coming back to this section. I love the dunes and blowing sand, plus there's some pretty ridiculous jumps for the skiff. I'm pretty sure I can sail the skiff over a ledge it's not intended to clear if I can get a good bump off a house...

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The game looks ridiculously good. My jaw is constantly dropping and there's so much variety in the environments.. and everything is so colourful!

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this game looks absolutely incredible. I haven't played GOW since the first game, but damn.

Feb 10, 2018
Best environments in a console third person action game, the textures are consistently high quality, unlike some other AAAs.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Are some of these pics contrast enhanced? What brightness are you guys using? They appear darker and more saturated than my own screens.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
If you would have told me we would get this graphic fidelity at the beginning of this gen; I'd have laughed at you.

This gen has quite surpassed my expectation on graphics and environments

Gears 5, Death Stranding, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, RDR2, AC Odyssey, etc.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
MS studios have always done great work with UE. Even the now-defunct Lionhead were masters at using UE too. TC stands tall above them all though. MS and even Epic must be proud.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Wanna post som screens can't find them on sites like xboxdvr even though they are done uploading for Xbox live. Any ideas?