Oct 29, 2017
finalfainfantasyfortress1.jpg

final-fantasy-fortress-grin-square-cancelled-41-768x481.jpg

That FF Fortress game.

This for me. Even if I suspect the game itself might not have been amazing, I would have loved the chance to spend more time in Ivalice. FF12's setting is one of my favorite game worlds ever.

Oct 28, 2017
I just really want to see a Raiden game in the style of Kojima Productions and not Platinum. Tonally if would be very different.

1042553-fghjbvn.jpg

1042180-504x_kojima_teaser_teaser.jpg

source.gif

source.gif

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
I still think about My Incredible Super Team by Bullfrog from time to time. We could make it these days easily.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Xenosaga HD collection, which was on the table and then discarded because Bamco saw no profit, even though they released a .Hack//GU remaster thereafter.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
If that old rumor about Grabbed by the Ghoulies originally starting out as a Harry Potter game has any truth to it whatsoever, then that one. The idea of Rare making a Harry Potter game is really intriguing and I'm sad it never happened. I'm guessing this was probably when they were still with Nintendo and this would've most likely been a GameCube title, as we know that GbtG started out on the GameCube.

Not to mention all the other games we could've had from them on the GC if it weren't for the buyout. Hell, even under Microsoft, they had tons of projects that never came out.

Eddman

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Dinosaur Planet (N64 version): From the videos available, looks like it was almost complete and the N64 really needed some games at the end of its life. That pre GC drought was ugly.

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
The warcraft 3 reforged version advertised originally instead of the abomination that released this week

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
City of Metronome, Silent Hills and Zone of the Enders 3 are the big ones for me. Slightly less so but I also mourn the loss of Legacy of Kain: Dark Prophecy and Scalebound.

Monsterqken

Dec 26, 2019
Fallout 3 (Van Buren). It will always hurt. I wouldn't call the 3d ones Fallout games, they lack all the charm of the originals.

darthbob

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
Nov 20, 2017
Star Wars Rebel Galaxy looked like it could've been awesome.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Scalebound.

I legit bought an Xbox One because of that game. Was so fucking hyped to see something like that and was super disappointed that it didn't make it to release.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Strangehold 2 all the way
Halo Chronicles (game to go along with the movie that was in the works)
Megablox Halo