Saiferu

Jun 1, 2021
I would as well tbh. I haven't played the first four but I've heard they're kind of first person proto-metroidvanias and that's my favorite niche sub-genre.

Btw I don't understand why those kinds of open-level back and forth games went out of style. Where's the modern arx fatalis or king's field?
I've just downloaded ePSXe to try King's Field 1 because I also have never tried it. I watched some videos and I really love the atmosphere in these kind of games.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I've just downloaded ePSXe to try King's Field 1 because I also have never tried it. I watched some videos and I really love the atmosphere in these kind of games.
Someone attacks you from behind. Turn......................................... 5 minutes later. I can finally see what attacked me

Oct 25, 2017
How long is the show tomorrow? If it starts at 11am PT and we expect Elden Ring to maybe close the kickoff.... is that 40 minutes later? 2 hours later?

Would like to move meetings around if I can. This is serious business.

Apr 3, 2020
LET'S FKIN GOOOOOOOO!!!

tenor.gif

Udreif

May 29, 2020
Someone attacks you from behind. Turn......................................... 5 minutes later. I can finally see what attacked me
yeah they're not games to be played for the action part of them 😁

How long is the show tomorrow? If it starts at 11am PT and we expect Elden Ring to maybe close the kickoff.... is that 40 minutes later? 2 hours later?

It's 2 hours

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
Was threatened with a possible in office meeting tomorrow and I genuinely, genuinely hope it's an empty threat lol.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
yeah they're not games to be played for the action part of them 😁
I finished Echo Night not too long ago and I had to remap the control scheme cause man.... cool game though. I really wanna try King's Field IV.

Around 2h according to Keighley. I think most of us in here are expecting it to either be a mid > late show thing or close the show. Starting with it could happen but I have a feeling he knows a lot of viewers are out after that. It's a tactic to eliminate the OOOOHHHHH spams in the chat at least.

Oct 25, 2017

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, got my Battlefield reveal today, time to turn my sights to Elden Ring tomorrow. The problem is SGF starts at 2pm and I usually leave work around 2:30. I may be able to leave a bit early and get home before the end of the show. No way Elden Ring isn't one of the last games featured, right?