arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I buy a Chelsea ticket.

The money goes to Chelsea.

Chelsea is owned by Roman.

Roman uses the money to help Putin.
It's actually as simple as you put it.

Maybe the sanctions are being put in place to get Chelsea supporters to rise up and depose Abramovic, thats how they work right?
The main goal is stopping all the (potential) ways of Putin to somehow fund his war. Chelsea fans demonstrating won't stop the war unfortunately, so their voice doesn't matter and thus I don't think the government cares about fans rising up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Don't you think some players just price themselves out of a move. Kinda reason why it's PSG really.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
According to Hirst:

• United players prefer Poch
  • ten Hag reaching out to others trying to get info on how United is run. He knows he is a strong candidate for the job so he is doing his research on the club.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
According to Hirst:

• ten Hag reaching out to others trying to get info on how United is run. He knows he is a strong candidate for the job so he is doing his research on the club.
Doesn't matter which one of them gets it when the rest of the club is led by Donkeys.

Anyone figured out what Fletch is doing back yet?

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
According to Hirst:

I'm sure they would like to extend their holiday with Poch.

Money will get most managers I would guess but for Ten Hag to work he would need full control to change things and I don't see them offering that.

It will be Poch and icing on the cake new contracts for everyone!

Leeds are in a big trouble, Everton are shit but they have games in hand as do Burnley. Of course they might not win those games but still odds aren't great.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Where to next? City?

Neymar's 30? Damn, feels like yesterday when he was the hot new thing.

According to Hirst:

Poch would definitely improve United, and he's at least proven in the Premier League. Ten Hag's definitely exciting but he's a project builder and managing that at Ajax is very different to managing that at Man United. I think Poch is inevitable.

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
Can we please not do the tedious "The entire fan base is the same as these cherry picked individuals" thing please. It's bad enough getting that in the shitter corners of the internet.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Reading the Athletic, they report that Chelsea's operating costs are £50m a month. Can't imagine they can save much in the way of costs through belt tightening, so they'll need £150m in their accounts to cover them until the current special license ends.

That's quite a chunk of money to have lying around. Clubs have been holding onto more cash due to Covid, but even then.. I wonder if the Premier League have asked for confirmation they have the finances to finish the season.

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
Crazy that Tymoshchuk decided to keep silent on Putin's war and to keep working for Zenit.

You'd think he'd have enough money to get the fuck out of Russia. Makes you wonder what the hell's happening there. Does Russia hold someone hostage or is he really such a shithead?

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
The Athletic saying that Chelsea doesn't have the money to fuel the team bus because their credit cards are frozen.

The accounts should be back to normal soon because the banks just want to know how the club is gonna run with the new restrictions.

Last edited:

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
The Athletic saying that Chelsea doesn't have the money to fuel the team bus because their credit cards are frozen.
Y807Owe.gif

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Shame it took 20 years and a fucking war for it come time to this.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
According to Hirst:

I hope that he is a fan "adult version of Disneyland."

Neymar's 30? Damn, feels like yesterday when he was the hot new thing.
Robinho 2.0
Ronaldinho 3.0

It's only me or does Brazilian geniuses (the strikers) kinda give up around 30

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterzine I wouldn't dare laugh because of behavior of "some" fans. I'm laughing irrespective of that because it's fucking chelsea.

Report me, don't quote me with this tone policing nonsense.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
I guess what is lost in the Chelsea news is that Salah and LFC are still far apart on a new deal. They can't let him go a free so if they can't get a deal done, they need to sell him in the Summer.

Pheonix Will

Sep 6, 2021
I guess what is lost in the Chelsea news is that Salah and LFC are still far apart on a new deal. They can't let him go a free so if they can't get a deal done, they need to sell him in the Summer.

Well, PSG will be on the hunt for a big name replacement for Mbappe, and Neymar if the rumors of his departure are true. And they will be able to hit his pay demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.