Status
Not open for further replies.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
Well apparently Al Khelaifi came down to the referee dressing room, got the wrong door and said to a Madrid staff member "I will kill you", because he was recording the whole thing.

Love how he melts down after going out of the CL 😂

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
UEFA has asked Real Madrid for the images of Al Khelaifi and Leonardo in the dressing room area, let's not forget that the referee has written everything that has happened on his match report.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if Pochettino will be sacked in the next few days or at the end of the season but he's 100% targeting ManU for next season.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
UTD fans in going in on Poch will be sucking his toes real fast…when he arrives at Old Trafford to take over.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the game due to work, just now catching up on highlights 😳

This thing that Benzema does where he gets keepers to get flustered and make a mess out of back passes to them is incredible. It's like he enchants them 😂

Any United fan that wants Poch should go get their head checked. Nothing but a perennial loser.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Carragher saying RM have zero chance of winning UCL. He and Micah doing hard marketing for the Premier League to get Mbappe lol.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
image.png

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Carragher saying RM have zero chance of winning UCL. He and Micah doing hard marketing for the Premier League to get Mbappe lol.

omg that "commentary" is terrible.

Mbappe should go to Liverpool or City! They win so many points each week!

Modric only played well cause PSG allowed him to.

Micah Richards also feels that now, finally, Benzema is at Kane's level.

🤣

Poor Henry looks so tired of having to sit with them.

I have now lost some brain cells before I go to sleep.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Kane couldn't tie Benzema's laces. Premier league pundits sure love snorting drugs before coming on air if their ridiculous commentary are anything to go by.

Last edited:

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
I have to wonder if it's unfair to blame only Poch tho. The team was playing well for like 150min before they mentally collapsed

Yesterzine

Jan 5, 2022
Ooh spicy.

The thing is, how far does "Football related activities" go.

Selling players? Buying Players?
Merch sales?
The hotel onsite?

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Ooh spicy.

The thing is, how far does "Football related activities" go.

Selling players? Buying Players?
Merch sales?
The hotel onsite?

They can sell players (though the next transfer window is some distance away)

Everything else looks to be frozen. Like they can't sell food in the ground frozen.

Last edited:

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Why is the club getting sanctioned though? Is it because they want to stop Abramovich from profiting off of the club?

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
The Premier League should be asking Chelsea to confirm if they can financially finish the season right now. Give em the Derby County treatment.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
They can sell players (though the next transfer window is some distance away)

Everything else looks to be frozen. Like they can't sell food in the ground frozen.
Where did you read that they can sell players and stuff? I can't find anything explaining the exact things they can or can't do.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I was taking 'no new contracts' to mean no purchasing of players, but it looks like they can't make any transfers either?
Ah I get you. And yeah it sounds like no transfers how it's been worded but it's all a bit crazy. Maybe there'll be some kind of special dispensation like players in Russia got.

Status
Not open for further replies.