Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I saw Kawano end last year/start this new year with that corehsaking loss. I heard him say he did nothing but drink for a week. Now he's EVO Champion. I'm so damn proud.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I am going to EVO next year if for no other reason than to spectate. You better hold me to that ERA!

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
I know he's hurting now but Idom has nothing to be sad about, he bodied the most viscous murderer's row of a loser bracket i've ever seen then technically won more games than kawano, but the winners bracket lead was what it was and the champ clutched it out against idom's raging hot win streak. GG to both players.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
I'm hitting the lab.

sDxrz3W.jpg

I'll leave it you

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Idom is so young and seems to have the right mentality if he finds a character he likes in 6 I think he will be a threat from the beginning
Lol idom has been dominating SF5 for years at this point. He's one of the biggest grinders ever. No question he'll be a threat from jump.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Amazing final sfv evo run. It miiight be back for next year but I'm betting 6 comes out in time.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i got no problem with it in video game events
Can NOT say the same in physical sports....

yeah it always feel more like its the 'US SF players' vs 'JPN SF players' or similar rather than being like 'Yeah all of the US vs All of Japan'

but ppl can definitely dislike it, i get it