• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Houston
She fell over when clearing the ball. And the the spain player ran straight into her leg. What was she supposed to do? Cut off her foot? Must be extremely frustrating conceiding a pen and a second yellow for simply clearling the ball and falling backwards in the process.
if it happen just as is but she lowered her leg i doubt she would have gotten a yellow into red card

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't followed Norway's team... but man they came to do damage this tourny huh? They are playing roug. Nice passes...nice teamwork and finally got a goal there.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
not sending 2 defenders on a corner when the attacking team brings someone short.

that's u-15 level....

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
2-0 baby!

DiscreteUniqueEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Oct 29, 2017
Feel bad for Nigeria, made some good work in the final third but just not converting. Definitely a goal in this for them though.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
What? Who?

Directv? FuboTv?

I'm actually using the Fox Sports app on a Roku Ultra right now. I think FuboTv was supposed to have it in 4K as well. All sports should be broadcast like this.

Our DirecTV channel isn't coming in for some reason and their support was no help and has no idea what was going on.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Nigeria didn't give the ball back.
I knew they wouldn't lol. I called it, in my head.

It's been physical with some fouls, but some of these are just won headers, No elbow use, etc

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I'm actually using the Fox Sports app on a Roku Ultra right now. I think FuboTv was supposed to have it in 4K as well. All sports should be broadcast like this.

Our DirecTV channel isn't coming in for some reason and their support was no help and has no idea what was going on.

Yeah I just looked it up... man this is crazy. Comcast after all these years finally starts their 4k Live broadcasts...and of course FuboTV and Dish who have in the past.

But new stuff regarding 4K Live

Comcast
Fox Sports through their app

Finally!

Edit-spoke too soon. Need AppleTV or RokuUltra for Fox Sports App 4k version. :/

Last edited:

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man they cut off that fan's reaction too early... that would have been perfect gif for E3 this week.

I know that feel.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Oshoala must have lost one of her contacts this game. Keeps drastically missing to the right.

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
And that's it! Fun day.

Germany - China 1-0
Spain - South Africa 3-1
Norway - Nigeria 3-0

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
(The brave souls who gif things on twitter have received their cease and desist-letters I see)

TODAY!

VTCexYe.png

Local time:
Australia - Italy 13.00
Brazil - Jamaica 15.30
England - Scotland 18.00

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
1-0

I feel myself cheering for Italy now, they look pretty good and deserved that first goal

GestaltGaz

Oct 28, 2017
Matildas nervous and tentative as hell. Even the penalty from reliable Kerr. Passing is all over the place.
Australia is used to being underdogs in football, being one of the more favoured teams is pressure they will have to overcome to take the next step.