• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO watching Stardom pull out all the stops to get people to come to and watch their Budokan show whereas NJPW give you this card.....

Kota Ibushi vs. El Desperado in a special singles match
New Japan Cup first round: Tetsuya Natio vs. The Great-O-Khan
New Japan Cup first round: Satoshi Kojima vs. Jeff Cobb
Hiroshi Tanahashi, Juice Robinson, David Finlay, Toa Henare, and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. EVIL, KENTA, Chase Owens, Jay White, and Taiji Ishimori
Master Wato, Gabriel Kidd, Tomoaki Honma and Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr., and DOUKI

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Still a bit surreal that this actually happened. Hope AEW's able to make this a regular showcase.
P1020037-1.jpg
I like how Emi keeps kayfabe.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
LMAO watching Stardom pull out all the stops to get people to come to and watch their Budokan show whereas NJPW give you this card.....

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Juice Robinson, David Finlay, Toa Henare, and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. EVIL, KENTA, Chase Owens, Jay White, and Taiji Ishimori
Master Wato, Gabriel Kidd, Tomoaki Honma and Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr., and DOUKI
The singles matches look pretty good tbh

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
The Great O-Khan and Master Wato are proof that not every wrestler should be in charge of their own gimmick.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Great O-Khan and Master Wato are proof that not every wrestler should be in charge of their own gimmick.

Wrestling fans wouldn't shut up for months if Vince ever came out with those gimmicks. Hell the Great O-Khan must be one of the most "WWF New Generation" gimmicks that I have seen in years

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

like I said

that AEW partnership couldn't have come at a better time

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I always forget how absolutely nuts Candice LaRae was on the indie scene.

Honestly every time I see her in NXT it doesn't even seem like the same person.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Let Great O-Khan and Master Wato go on an extended "super special excursion" for maybe 2-3 years in AEW.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I always forget how absolutely nuts Candice LaRae was on the indie scene.

Honestly every time I see her in NXT it doesn't even seem like the same person.

Candice seemed to shine a lot more in intergender matches. She never really hit the groove in NXT, and it doesn't help that they pretty much introduced her solely as "Johnny Gargano's Wife" for a couple of years.

Oct 8, 2019

There's a lot of wrestlers that dont understand that this is a joke thats funny for like 5 minutes and thats about it.

Everyone loves "Its the Yeti" but no one would love it if every week on AEW Tony Schiavone had to shout that as some tall guy comes down to hump Moxley.