broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Somehow the CW Superman costume looks better with a collar, as weird as it looks in the comics.

Also, the 90s Flash suit still looks the best. Just use that always.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
So can anyone explain me how some people are able to tell who's who while others can't ?
I mean I've seen people from the same earth, both tell them apart and not be able to do so.
Hallway talk.

They already revealed to the teams who they are.. and Monitor & Deegan obviously know who they are originally.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I agree this was even better then part 1. I feel this had a much better balance compare to part 1 as well even though I enjoyed part 1 a lot.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT!
Okay so the Easter eggs in that was incredible.
This is already pushing as the best crossover so far.

Also, I would watch a batwoman tv show. So, get on that guys.

Also, they reshot the fucking intro.

And, I agree with the poster a few pages back. Won't give us Kara x Lena, but gonna have her check out Kate..okay.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of costumes, I have to say the new Flash costume is some vile shit. It's too bright and doesn't look nice.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yuuuuup

https://www.tvinsider.com/731801/ar...w-stephen-amell-grant-gustin-melissa-benoist/

It's a good thing this core trio plays well together, because Arrow consulting producer Marc Guggenheim, who is spearheading the three-parter, confirms it will have a long-lasting impact. "This lays the groundwork for next year's crossover," he says.

Unless those teases are amounting up to the world's biggest red herring, I think they're actually committing to Crisis.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah it seems like this is straight setup for a true, fully multiverse encompassing Crisis on Infinite Earths.

That being said, last night's ratings don't bode well for future Crossovers getting a particularly big budget...

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
GIVE THAT MAN HIS DAMN LANTERN RING.
Can't believe we let that pass. Loved they did that.

Yeah it seems like this is straight setup for a true, fully multiverse encompassing Crisis on Infinite Earths.

That being said, last night's ratings don't bode well for future Crossovers getting a particularly big budget...

They've never shown one of these on a Sunday before right? I imagine that might have had an impact. Starting with the Flash but the Flash episode being moved.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Could this take place while Bruce/Batman is recovering from getting his back broken by Bane?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Second was also a lot of fun .
Not at funny as the first but love all the batman stuff .

They've never shown one of these on a Sunday before right? I imagine that might have had an impact. Starting with the Flash but the Flash episode being moved.

Yeah don't know why they start on sunday .

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
If next year's crossover is really Crisis on Infinite Earths, then thats how they bring Supergirl to the same earth as all the other shows.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I do like how Batman is on earth 38 and still working with Clark. Shame earth 1 batman is Rises batman and he abandoned the city, must be really big for him to do that. I said earlier in my head its because bane broke him and I'm going to still believe that and figure he was broken from mental and physical abuse and now hes off to rebuild.

So many easter eggs that I loved, of course it felt like they said, " listen we might not get a chance to do this again, so lets do it big." and it worked really well, ruby was great and I do hope we see her again. Her slowly taking back gotham would be a show I'd watch.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Sending 90's flash so back is lame. And only black suit for new earth 1 Superman?

Just using random icongraphy at that point. Then again they butchered comicarrow when bringing him to TV so eh

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read any spoilers, so I REALLY hope that they're trying a different thing with their Superman this time around.

Not the typical evil Superman is toying with unequipped Oliver and powerless Barry, and Supergirl trashes him with no effort, again.
Evil Supes only works if he is an actual threat.

Hope somehow the good Superman would show up again ? But I don't think he can travel through the multiverse so not sure how that would work.

Also we haven't seen any doppelgangers (so far) so I wonder if the new versions straight up replace the existing ones ? Or if those new realms count as alternate realities. But what complicates the matter is that Barry and Oliver act as if it wasn't, and they just got body swapped.

I'm a bit confused.

Oct 25, 2017
DuGvVaFW0AE7f-Q.jpg:large

Batman 66

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read any spoilers, so I REALLY hope that they're trying a different thing with their Superman this time around.

Not the typical evil Superman is toying with unequipped Oliver and powerless Barry, and Supergirl trashes him with no effort, again.
Evil Supes only works if he is an actual threat.

Hope somehow the good Superman would show up again ? But I don't think he can travel through the multiverse so not sure how that would work.

Also we haven't seen any doppelgangers (so far) so I wonder if the new versions straight up replace the existing ones ? Or if those new realms count as alternate realities. But what complicates the matter is that Barry and Oliver act as if it wasn't, and they just got body swapped.

I'm a bit confused.

This seems to just be a superman on Earth one whose catching criminals. At least for now.

Who knows, maybe time was reworked so Barry and Oliver were criminals who work for Crime Lord Supes and failed to pay him on time.

It's all game now.