How long will Linda Yaccarino last as the new CEO of Twitter/𝕏?

• She will not make it to her desk

Votes: 176 13.1%
  • She will be out within a month

Votes: 100 7.4%
  • She will be out before 9/11

Votes: 201 14.9%
  • She will not last to "𝕏"-mess - you get it right? 🤣

Votes: 344 25.5%
  • She will be there for less than a year

Votes: 312 23.1%
  • She will be there till the end of: The Dark World

Votes: 215 15.9%

• Total voters

SunGodNika

Jul 11, 2022
Elon can't be that stupid. You'd ask your product managers and your lead dev which coders are the best. If he wants to really cut costs, he'll know that bad coders cost you money in QA as well. He'll have to be smart about his cuts to engineering and QA.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
can we stop posting that grimes tweet. I get the irony in fake shit but it's a photoshop and not someone impersonating a checkmark

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I don't believe the code thing, surely even he can't be that stupid.

Fired:

console.log("Hello");

Hired:

console.log("H")
console.log("e")
console.log("l")
console.log("l")
console.log("o")

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
A lot of this stuff is pretty funny, but it is, as always, concerning to see one person tweeting, "I heard that Elon is replacing all the SREs with mallards!" and thousands of people circulating that, responding to it as if it's fact, etc.—especially given how many of those people are also currently trying to score their boring dunks on right-wingers for uncritically gobbling up whatever the latest pro-Elon line is. Media literacy is in the absolute toilet across a lot of camps here. Pretty grim.
You mean the right wingers that still say the election was stolen and coined the phrases fake news and alternate facts at a national level as a political party?

They can still have their "dunks" even if randos on the internet on the Left want to believe the worst of Elon Musk and laugh at him instead of waiting for all the facts. Like the two sides are not even in the same galaxy in comparisons here.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Am I wrong or is this permanently damaging Musk's image on every front ? His little cult are legit the only people I see defending him. Everyone else, regardless of agenda, seems to be shitting on him

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
After Musk tanks Twitter where's he gonna go to have his adoring cult kiss his boots? Not sure he can survive without daily bootlicking.

plagiarize

Unfurling New Wings
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
He's not a nobody, he ran the campaign for Justice Gorsuch and is a well connected lobbyist.
We have different definitions of conservative nobody. The vast majority of people who follow politics wouldn't know who the fuck this guy is, even if within the party people would.

Dude is desperate for a check mark and will gladly pay his $8 a month to Elon to get it. That tells me all I need to know about him.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Am I wrong or is this permanently damaging Musk's image on every front ? His little cult are legit the only people I see defending him. Everyone else, regardless of agenda, seems to be shitting on him

I don't think it requires any agenda to see the man is a dipshit on a business, social and emotional level. There's just so many ways you can look at this whole thing and see that it's a trainwreck.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017

It's very clear he's never, ever had to deal with Advertisers before. Which makes sense?
Tesla doesn't have a marketing team or budget, they rely on the "Build it and they will come" mantra.

FgxfmJjacAAdD1Q

Last edited:

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Is he really fucking nuked amber turd's Twitter? 44 billion works first time. 😂😂

Oct 27, 2017
It's very clear he's never, ever had to deal with Advertisers before. Which means sense?
Tesla doesn't have a marketing team or budget, they rely on "Build it and they will come" mantra.

FgxfmJjacAAdD1Q
It's simple common sense that if you're relying on advertisers for income, you don't alienate them off by attacking them and everything else he's done. He lacks simple common sense.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Big agree. Thanks for sharing that John Bull tweet. I had a blast reading that and pretty eye opening/makes sense !

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
or he just an idiot, but I agree he thinks he can turn a profit on his fanboys and right-wingers staying on and paying the subs.

changing public discourse and all that other stuff is bonus
Unsurprising and yet unsettling. I mean after Musk's "free speech" crap, actively supporting CCP against Taiwan and Ukraine "proposals", what can you expect.

And yet we still have people on the left/liberals supporting him because "electric cars".

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I hope this will help break down the illusion that rich people are smart and earned their money.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Far, far too many people equate Musk to a "Real life Tony Stark", and once again, the media holds a lot of this blame.

Tobor

Died as he lived: wrong about Doritos
Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Mastodon makes no sense to me whatsoever. I tried to sign up and have no clue what server I'm supposed to be on.

Cohost makes no sense, but at least I was able to sign up.

Where in the fuck is the actual Twitter replacement? That's what we need.

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
How can you be the wealthiest man and still be a loser?
And they say that money change you, but money don't change you
It just make you more of what you already are
genius.com

Little Brother (Ft. Jozeemo) – That Ain't Love

[Intro: Phonte] / Uh, yeah, love / You know we always, we always talkin 'bout love / We always thinkin 'bout it y'know / I'm in love, I want love, I need love, whatever / But like

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
This will end up being one of the biggest self inflicted cash burns in modern history. It's truly quite remarkable!