• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
Pedo is Latin meaning "relating to children". The diver he's referencing is primarily known as the one that rescued the children. Thus by calling him "pedo guy" what Master Musk is doing is actually saying "the guy who is known to have saved the children". Honestly I thought he showed a lot of restraint. The diver will not live forever but the design of the sub will and could, as a result, nearly-but-not-really save many more trapped children in the future.

Sus is Latin and can mean 'boar'. When he put (sus) Sir Elon obviously intended to evoke this image, which is used as a symbol of courage in indiginous tribes and elsewhere.

Not really sure how anyone is reading that tweet as an insult. Perhaps instead of criticising someone that directly helps the world become a better place in everything he does, some of you should aim to be more like him and come up with devices that could solve problems but end up not doing.

*clap* *clap* *clap* . Bravo sir! We shall drink brandy on Mars some day with President Musk and laugh at the haters!

Deleted member 4518

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I initially liked Elon Musk but over the last year or so I've stared to really dislike him. This is probably one of the worst things I've seen him say on a public platform.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know this but the British divers received free flights to Thailand for life. That is awesome. What a gesture.

https://www.metro.news/modest-brit-cave-divers-get-free-thai-flights-for-life/1140425/

BRITISH divers who helped save 12 boys and their football coach from caves in Thailand have been offered free flights to the country for life.

John Volanthen and Jason Mallinson were also given certificates during a grand send-off before they flew home.

Tourism minister Wirasak Kowsoorad told them: 'This is to show our appreciation. Our prime minister asked for you to be given this.

'Thank you so much for your effort. It was a great rescue and we appreciate it very much. Now, both of you, you will always be welcome, any time. You have so many friends here.'

Arkhom Termpittayapaisith, the transport minister, added: 'Consider it free tickets to Thailand, any time.'

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This has not been a good week for Elon Musk. SMH.

Is the coach of the team being punished at all? He messed up, but I hope he's not.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This has not been a good week for Elon Musk. SMH.

Is the coach of the team being punished at all? He messed up, but I hope he's not.
No way, he's the one who made it possible for them to survive the whole time. The kids went in the cave ahead of him and he went in after to get them out since he knew it was the rainy season and it wasn't safe to enter the cave

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Lol at the first post worried about his mental wellbeing

Elon Musk is a fucking cunt. Always has been, always will be. He's not mentally ill, or unstable, or whatever bullshit rationalization you can come up with. He's just a cunt.

Opoth

Dec 24, 2017
To think a year ago I wanted to buy one of his cars. Not sure I've ever had anyone fall so hard so fast in my personal estimation of them. Morrissey is a close second I suppose.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This Elon Musk guy seems to have the tendency to act like an egotistic little teenager sometimes.

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2018 has been so awesome!

download.jpg

eclipze

Oct 28, 2017
This is always funny to me. We all own so many products from companies owned by terrible people. They are smart enough to not show their personality on Twitter tho.

True statement. I just assume the vast majority of CEOs of large companies are just as big of douchebags as the ones who publicize their cuntness.

Hackworth

Oct 25, 2017
Musk needs to either become a better person or log off because he's been acting a tool on twitter for a while now.

At first he was a marvel for Minecraft's success. Only when people started to actually get to know him were they like, "Oh....oh no..."
That reminds me, if I buy a new copy of Minecraft does notch get money? Because I wouldn't mind picking one up but I don't want Notch to get paid.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Elon is such an unbelievable piece of shit. I hope he is removed from Tesla/SpaceX, they will be forever tainted as long as he is involved.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me, if I buy a new copy of Minecraft does notch get money? Because I wouldn't mind picking one up but I don't want Notch to get paid.

He sold it to Microsoft for like 2 1/2 billion so I don't think he has anything to do with it or gets any residuals or the like.

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Glad the subreddit dedicated to him are calling him out, and they're usually more lenient of his bs.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
How can this idiot be so daft??

SpaceEx
Tesla
SolarCity
Boring Company
HyperLoop?

So many enterprises' brands can be destroyed by a single tweet..

Asator

Oct 27, 2017
Musk is such a fucking cunt. Can't believe that some people will continue to defend him despite this kind of trash behavior.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else remember that thread from maybe three days ago with pages of people stanning for this chud? lol

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I saw people tweeting about this earlier with screengrabs and I honestly thought it was a photoshop of him saying it or something. What an utter tool.