Here's the original video where he criticises Musk:

Here's his response where he calls the guy a pedo:

NltujAX.png

8R3IHao.png

Last edited:

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow! Musk has done, and said, a lot of suspect stuff in recent months, but that's the worst yet.

I honestly question his mental stability at this point. He has too many people around him that don't tell him that what he's saying and doing are not OK (outbursts during earning calls, Twitter meltdowns over "fake news", this).

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
He called him "sus" lmaooooo

Elon gotta stop hanging with Grimes' groupies.

Rose Red

Oct 26, 2017
Musk's genius seems to still be in PR. He's convinved a bunch of people to join a worldwide cult that believes he's some sort of a world-saving messiah who can do no wrong. Watch them flood this thread soon.

And if he asked them to drink the cool-aid, they'd go 'how many cups?'.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Just shut the fuck up already Musk. You're not doing yourself any favors running your mouth like some stupid teenager with a chip on their shoulder. No one is impressed.

Civilstrife

Oct 27, 2017
He might have meant PADI or is making a reeeeeaaaaaly stupid play on words about it.

Edit: nah, he's really just calling him a paedophile.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Musk having more money than anyone could possibly know what to do and still getting extremely mad online will never stop being funny.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but he calls non divers pedos too so it all balances out

It's how he gets Child Protection Services to take his calls.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
(sus) = "suspect." The insinuation is followed by him doubling down on it.

What a piece of shit.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What a ridiculous thing to say, even if he had an arguement to make hes just made himself look so foolish.

uncleniccius

Nov 3, 2017
Six months ago I had quite a lot of time for Musk. I still see a lot of what he does as important but fuck me I don't see him in a positive light at all now.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
We're a week away from a racial slur and him just pulling out the red hat.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
This one is also good, dude is losing it, lol:

Chris Hooks: elon musk's thai cave submarine is... absurd. it doesn't make any goddamn sense

Elon Musk: Stay tuned jackass …

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
He might have meant PADI or is making a reeeeeaaaaaly stupid play on words.
He also said "this British expat guy who lives in Thailand (sus)", sus meaning suspect or suspicious. The implication being that an older male moving to Thailand would be a paedophile, which while is a known 'thing', is fucking disgraceful to accuse someone of.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's Ben Shapiro but taller and with some actual skills. Can't believe some people defend this guy.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is so much like Trump inaways it is ridiculous. Any criticism and he deflects with crazed accusations and idiotic banter.

Kind of amazing really, you're a billionaire, insanely successful businessman and you are constantly acting like a salty child on Twitter.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of the recent GW2 Dev issue.

1. Uses gender card
2. Mentions Pedo

Both were unrelated to the matter.