Bathory

Dec 8, 2020
I don't think I will ever play another game again...the only game that would make me drop Elden Ring would be Bloodborne 2.

JordianKnot

Oct 27, 2017
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif
Literally came for this gif.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Probably. I will have already finished the game at least once by that point, and was wanting to play Stranger of Paradise, so I will likely play it, then Triangle Strategy, Tina's and then go back to it for a replay after.

Last edited:

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I shelved it to wait for a patch but i have no plans to play Strangers of Paradise either.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I held off on Elden Ring to play Monster Hunter stories 2.....At this moment in time I need some "Power of friendship" more than I need "Wallow in misery". Honestly hadn't really paid much attention to Strangers of Paradise. I don't even think I knew it was a Final Fantasy game till a few moments ago.

Bossanova

Banned
Jan 21, 2018
I love Elden Ring, but I think I will just observe this game from afar and see people's reaction. It looks super dumb but in a good way that I am into. Seems like a game that I will get on-sale and play for humor entertainment reasons (the gameplay could be fun).

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
No, I haven't even bought Elden Ring yet. I'm getting the digital delux edition of SoP on day one and I'll pick up Elden Ring when I recover from the SoP experience.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually interested in playing SoP but it's more of a two years from now in a sale or bundle deal kind of interested.

Elden Ring is going to be my life for the next month or more probably.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
If there was a poll on this, it would be catastrophic

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think I'll ever play this tbh. The combat in the demo didn't feel that good to me.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing thread. I won't be shelving ER for a long time but I am going to try and put some time into Gran Turismo when I'm not playing ER.

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I will finish elden ring first. But I would if I weren't finished with it

Magicgamer

Oct 28, 2017
I enjoy Team Ninja games more than I do From games so would've dropped Elden Ring but I decided to wait to buy it due to performance.

I put around 10 hours into HFW but stopped playing it to go back to Nioh 2 which I've got over 200 hours in. I felt nothing when playing that game.

Last edited:

supkid

Oct 29, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Haven't even bought Elden Ring yet, gonna pick up SoP and play through that first, might get Elden Ring when it hits a sale or something when I'm finished with SoP. Can't see anything taking my attention for the next few months though.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Elden Ring is a game you can periodically pick up while doing other stuff on the side, I'm also playing Horizon and Will pick up Paradise later on.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Even if I didn't absolutely love Elden Ring, I played a little bit of the Strangers in Paradise demo and I didn't really enjoy myself. It's just not for me.
I'm looking forward to the story and the memes, though.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
I feel like I will enjoy SoP much more but I will just enjoy Elden Ring for the whole march then play some PS plus.

There is just too many games and Fomo will only decrease my enjoyment of them.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nah but it did get shelved for Horizon and I'll be going back to Pokemon again first. SoP I'm probably just gonna pass on. Tbh with all the other stuff I want to finish I probably should have just skipped elden ring. Now I feel obligated to play it to so my money wasn't wasted.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
No, absolutely not. SoP still needs to prove that it's good enough to be bought at all and even then I can probably wait for a sale. There is still a lot of Elden Ring to be played.