Normal

Oct 26, 2017
With SoP being released in less then two weeks, are you going to shelve ER once SoP is released? Or are you rushing through the game right now focusing only on the mandatory bosses and trying to beat it before SoP is out Or will you be juggling both at the same time?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If I haven't quit the game from sheer rage at Radahn by then, I may take a short break to play some SoP.

I don't really want to play two super-hard Souls type games at once, though. Hopefully I've at least finished my first run of ER before SoP is out.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Everything that isnt Elden Ring (or my weekly FF14 Savage Runs) doesnt exist in terms of gaming rn. That game is consuming me.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Do you want the honest answer?

Cause it's a yes.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
If I haven't quit the game from sheer rage at Radahn by then, I may take a short break to play some SoP.

I don't really want to play two super-hard Souls type games at once, though. Hopefully I've at least finished my first run of ER before SoP is out.

Bow and Arrow.

Fuck that boss. In theory, super creative. In practice, horseshit. Literally.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Nope. Elden Ring til I die

Or just get the platinum, find everything I want to find.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Not sure if this is a joke or not...

But friendly reminder that YOU DON'T NEED TO PLAY EVERYTHING AT LAUNCH

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
lol

The only thing I am curious, is if FF: Origins have better performance than Elden Ring. It would be a funny outcome honestly lol

Nov 19, 2019
I think this might be a joke thread, but it's not a joke for me.

Got some real choices to make. There's no way I'm finished with ER before Stranger of Paradise drops.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe if they let me play as the black dude instead of Jack. And even then, that's a huge maybe.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looool

I shudder at the thought of letting Chaos live longer than I have too, but I can't play anything else before beating ER

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
Which one's PC version won't be hot fucking mega garbage by modern big name big game big money standards?

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I'm not.
I will wait for impressions of Stranger of paradise. If it's good fun and not crushingly hard I will buy it.

I have shelved Elden Ring on XSX to await (I really hope) some performance patches. The graphics are not commensurate with the performance at all and I need either a smooth 30 or 60fps. Fun game. Seems too hard for me tbh but I will play some more if/when From gets the performance to an acceptable level for me.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Anything not named Elden Ring basically does not exist until I'm done with Elden Ring.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
this is actually harder than the question of "will you shelve horizon for elden ring" that was posted earlier

I love Elden Ring as a game but something about Strangers of Paradise compels me

...that said, the demos felt like shit on a PS5 and I don't own one yet so if it runs like shit on a PS4, I'm not gonna buy it

Dragonus45

Banned
Jan 31, 2022
With SoP being released in less then two weeks, are you going to shelve ER once SoP is released? Or are you rushing through the game right now focusing only on the mandatory bosses and trying to beat it before SoP is out Or will you be juggling both at the same time?

Jokes aside I would since I am really interested in it I'm not buying it on Epic Games, and my gaming budget went over from them releasing Total Warhammer 3 and Elden Ring back to back like they did. I got nothing left in the tank for it.

Heidern

Oct 30, 2017
Connecticut
I skipped Forbidden West and didn't even buy Dying Light 2 because I didn't feel like there was a point to start and then subsequently stop something else. Gonna keep playing Elden Ring, a la Destiny 1, until such time as I get sick of it. It is unlikely that I will buy Stranger of Paradise until a long time later.