Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Where are some good farming areas? I think I'm already a bit overleveled since I put down
Margit
and
Godrick
pretty easily, but I want to make sure I stay that way for the rest of the game.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Okay so I'm level 70 and haven't really done much co-op/boss helping outside of playing with specific friends - can I just put down my summon sign at any boss and get summoned or are there upper level gates for summons in this one? Just wondering if I can roll up to Margit to help people and just absolute destroy the dude.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Okay so I'm level 70 and haven't really done much co-op/boss helping outside of playing with specific friends - can I just put down my summon sign at any boss and get summoned or are there upper level gates for summons in this one? Just wondering if I can roll up to Margit to help people and just absolute destroy the dude.

No, there's ranges for summoning, both in character level and weapon level. We don't know yet which ones are for ER but surely not that wide. More like 10/20 levels up and down at most.

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
So my top 3 BS fights in this game are:
  1. Putrid Crystalian (Staff)
  2. Putrid Crystalian (Blade)
  3. Putrid Crystalian (Spear)
Some of these optional fights just seem like they tuned right.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Credits rolled.

I hated the back end of this game, fucking hell. Thank god it's over, I don't ever want to play Elden Ring anymore. What a miserable experience I was having towards the end.

Oct 29, 2017
Where are some good farming areas? I think I'm already a bit overleveled since I put down
Margit
and
Godrick
pretty easily, but I want to make sure I stay that way for the rest of the game.

What level are you now?

I went from level 50-60 farming the little ninja dudes in the north of Caelid, the little guys with all the bleed weapons. They drop about 1100 souls each, and there are maybe 10-15 of them just wandering about. But they might be tricky if you're too low level.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I think there is a tendency in souls game to try and push through the game really fast towards the end, to the detriment of your own experience. Ive seen a number of people in this thread suffering from that, and given how big the game is and how MUCH people have been binging it the last two weeks it seems especially bad for Elden Ring.

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
Seriously Arcane blood build is strong as heck

flies.png

Feenix

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2017
I legit feel like one of the worst feelings in gaming is logging off of a Souls session with no real plan.
I legit feel like one of the best feelings in gaming is logging off of a Souls session with a set personal "mission" for next time you log on.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
I'm rooting for you! Also a little time away from the game will probably help a bit. I struggled with Isshin for a week or so and then one day I killed him first try. ;O
Yeah it's a smart thing to do, I've never struggled so much with a boss besides Demon of Hatred that took 8 straight hours

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What level are you now?

I went from level 50-60 farming the little ninja dudes in the north of Caelid, the little guys with all the bleed weapons. They drop about 1100 souls each, and there are maybe 10-15 of them just wandering about. But they might be tricky if you're too low level.

Do the questline for varre and you'll gain access to a much better farming spot.

I went from level 71 to 115 in just a couple of hours sniping a bird lmao

www.reddit.com

r/Eldenring - 2,000,000 Runes Per Hour Farming Method

8,113 votes and 1,176 comments so far on Reddit

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering why my uchigatana only does 2 more attack when two-handing it. It's +17 Keen and I go from 356 to 358. Is it bugged or am I missing how it's calculated?

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Bruh did another no hit run on the first phase, almost defeated her second, suddenly when I'm using a flask she AOEs, F

Oct 25, 2017
Shame you can't put new Ashes of War on the cool looking weapons.

I'm out here trying to play Elden Bling, but I'm not giving up Hoarfrost Stomp

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I legit feel like one of the worst feelings in gaming is logging off of a Souls session with no real plan.
I legit feel like one of the best feelings in gaming is logging off of a Souls session with a set personal "mission" for next time you log on.
100%. The former tends to happen more in ER for me but its to be expected with the open world freedom.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
Has there been any informative feedback on what dictates who you invade yet?

My own personal anecdote I tend to think which runebearing bosses you've killed might play a role. I know before I killed Radahn it was easy to invade in certain spots, after killing him and going back to these same locations invasions suddenly became a lot slower and one of the few success invasions was against a host who had the full Radahn regalia. I didn't add anymore levels or upgrade any gear, boss kill was the only difference.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone have a good way to consistently get Rune Arcs offline? My normal go to is just helping people beat bosses, but right now I'm just seeing zero traffic for being summoned at any of my usual bosses.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm playing on PC with keyboard and mouse, and the games button configuration isn't mapped with those buttons for k&m players. All of the tutorials think you're playing with the gamepad and expect you to figure out how to do an action with the keys on keyboard on your own, and it's starting to piss me off.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I just 2 shot
Malenia
Used Ruins Greatsword 2 handed, just kept stunning her and stunning her after her openings I would get 3 whole hits in, that weapon is truly this games GOAT full strength weapon for sure, just demolishes human enemies

Gravemind IV

Nov 26, 2017
Managed to get through Stormveil today. I apparently encountered a bug with Godrick, he never transitioned into his 2nd phase in one of my attempts. The head is still on the dragon as he didn't graft it. No idea that was possible.

I am going str/faith, but is it me or are greatswords not that great? Godrick and Margit had me cursing as it felt like I could never get a hit (or at least more than 1 in). You think you have an opening but nope here comes the next hit and you're still in some kind of end lag state from swinging.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
I just 2 shot
Malenia
Used Ruins Greatsword 2 handed, just kept stunning her and stunning her after her openings I would get 3 whole hits in, that weapon is truly this games GOAT full strength weapon for sure, just demolishes human enemies
Damn with the starting sword I can only stun her twice in the first phase if I'm lucky

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Weird how so many enemies in Elden Ring are MLG-tier snipers.

Even the lobsters can shoot you square in the back from 5 miles away.

Kevin Shields

Oct 27, 2017
So to keep driving me forward.

Those who have completed it or close to completing.

What is your favorite area?
What is your favorite legacy dungeon?

Least favorite area?
Least favorite legacy dungeon?

Spoiler if you want…. Thanks fellow Tarnished

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the Radahn fight and I'm close to getting the kill. My main gripe is the location of the Site of Grace leading up to it. Like, I get what they were trying to do, but it's the one boss fight I've come across so far where it's a slog to reach the arena again

Status
Not open for further replies.