Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
After all the shit Trumps said today, Ive pretty much resigned myself to the fact that he will steal this election, I see no hope at this point...
All he has are empty words, any attempts at stealing the election defy the 240+ years of voting in this country. Breathe easy, it's almost over 👍🏽

Red

Oct 26, 2017
COVID coming back in full force really fucked everything for Trump
Trump fucked the country. This is entirely his own doing. The COVID-19 pandemic offered countless opportunities for him to do something right. He's been making wrong move after wrong move. It's all on him.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
COVID coming back in full force really fucked everything for Trump
For sure. His COVID response absolutely fucked him. Joe would not have the leads he does in many states if it weren't for Trump self-sabotaging himself constantly during an election year.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Trump fucked the country. This is entirely his own doing. The COVID-19 pandemic offered countless opportunities for him to do something right. He's been making wrong move after wrong move. It's all on him.

And it pisses me off how close the election is.

It should have been 80/20 percent polls across the Nation.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

They can't poll Texas properly. Its going to happen...... my gut says so. Do I need to go on YouTube to make it official?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

They can't poll Texas properly. Its going to happen...... my gut says so. Do I need to go on YouTube to make it official?

giphy.webp

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Exactly. I've been in rural VA my entire life and the Trumpers aren't going away if he loses.
We know they won't. The goal afterwards should be to shun them at every fucking turn. These cretins shouldn't be allowed to just be normalized afterward. Trumpism needs to be repudiated in every shape and form and "Trump supporter" turned into a giant badge of shame.

That's how I'll live out my life, and I don't give a shit if it gets me into conflict. There should be no quarter for racists, QAnon freaks or anyone that actively tries to deny basic facts.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
I think (somewhat wishfully, of course) this gets called around midnight on Tues. Biden easily wins the Clinton states + some 2 or more of FL, AZ, GA, and NC (TX being a less likely possibility). After there are not signs of Trump's vote in MI, WI, or PA being enough to offset the outstanding Biden vote, outlets will make the call. If there are even more uncounted absentee ballots than I'm thinking, by noon on Wed.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
We know they won't. The goal afterwards should be to shun them at every fucking turn. These cretins shouldn't be allowed to just be normalized afterward. Trumpism needs to be repudiated in every shape and form and "Trump supporter" turned into a giant badge of shame.

That's how I'll live out my life, and I don't give a shit if it gets me into conflict. There should be no quarter for racists, QAnon freaks or anyone that actively tries to deny basic facts.
I agree, but that's easier said than done when ~40% of the nation is still behind the man. This isn't a problem that will go away soon, and even with an electoral blowout the number of people isn't small enough to crush through shame.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
MSNBC and CNN have live pre election coverage tonight if any of y'all are bored. MSNBC has Maddow and others while CNN had Cooper.

Expect horse races.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What i fear the most about Trump winning is that he would do so against all predictions and that would inflate his ego even more, aside from how terrible it will be for the country.

Oct 27, 2017
So what do they think Broward's finale turnout will be?
Most Florida pols were hoping for around 80% total turnout in Broward this time around. Looking like it's pacing to hit that.

In 2016 turnout was just about 72%.

When I was last home, A LOT of people had turned on Trump and the Rs.

Gotta love it. It does feel like this is an election where Florida could edge outside that 1% margin that decides it.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I agree, but that's easier said than done when ~40% of the nation is still behind the man. This isn't a problem that will go away soon, and even with an electoral blowout the number of people isn't small enough to crush through shame.
That's fine, then I'll take them on one at a time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

John Stuart Mill still rings true today.

Bisha Monkey

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Albeit, it was wayyyy more tolerable before Trump because no one complained about politics or even talked about it. That's what I hope for most in a Biden victory; I just want things to simmer down.
How is that a bad thing? Politics should be in everyone best interests, otherwise you get a George Bush who is remembered as a down to earth fellow whom you would take a beer with.

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017

Agreed. They're traitors like the confederate sympathizers. This time they need to be shut them the fuck down instead of letting them proudly display their Trump flags like they did with confederate flags.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is making their silly predictions, but only I have seen what is truly on the horizon. Only I have sensed it...

...and he will launch the final part of the plan he laid those years ago...

a0e.jpg

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
How is that a bad thing? Politics should be in everyone best interests, otherwise you get a George Bush who is remembered as a down to earth fellow whom you would take a beer with.

Eh, People are rightfully exhausted about Trump and his scandals being in the headlines every fucking day of the year for the last 4 years. They want a break. They want to be able to forget about the President.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly the more comparisons are made towards 2016, the more you realize that Trump won by the slimmest of margins, especially in the Rust Belt states. If Hillary had campaigned there a little harder in the last few weeks she probably would have won, even with Comey.

That raises an interesting question out of curiosity: Is there any kind of average or statistic that gives at least an indication as to how much a candidate campaigning in person in a state affects polling versus not? Like we know it does matter, but how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.