ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Dynamic Attendance is nice.

This is UCONN's stadium during a game. Note, they are not known for their football teams being very good.

dynamic-attendance-is-crazy-just-loook-at-uconns-stadium-v0-b29gjl8u5ccd1.jpg

I'm hoping/assuming that if you take over a team like this in dynasty and improve the program you'll slowing see attendance going up season to season or even in-season if you go on a run.

OP
OP
M. Wallace

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Another small detail...

If one of your players gets injured, you get the option to keep them in the game and it gives you additional options to give him an equipment piece to make it actually look like he was injured.

injuries-with-equipment-options-awesome-small-detail-v0-zz467v5e0dcd1.jpeg

tjh282

May 29, 2019
I'm hoping/assuming that if you take over a team like this in dynasty and improve the program you'll slowing see attendance going up season to season or even in-season if you go on a run.

Yeah this is confirmed the NTE YouTuber said by year 3 attendance in his Kennesaw State Dynasty I'm proved as he won

Apr 27, 2020
A minor grip for me is the fact that they're not using the new tackling system from Madden 25, which now has a slider for physics/animations and there still isn't progressive lighting.

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
Watching the Vick and Tebow showdown and loving listening to them talk about stuff. They seem to be actually showing a ton of interest in the game which is cool. I played the hell out of the old series and went ahead and ordered the deal through QVC. Set up my steamdeck for remote play and hoping to put in a lot of time on the steam deck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4h2F4mWPwY

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Dynamic Attendance is nice.

This is UCONN's stadium during a game. Note, they are not known for their football teams being very good.

dynamic-attendance-is-crazy-just-loook-at-uconns-stadium-v0-b29gjl8u5ccd1.jpg
That's great, I've always been a sucker for dynamic attendance in sports games, dating back to the first Ken Griffey game on the N64

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
That isn't all the uniforms because he did not toggle through the individual items. The developers were talking earlier about how some teams have a ton of stuff but they are not one of the default uniforms.

I think there's also a bunch of missing uniforms that aren't in this build because they hadn't been cleared by the schools yet for one reason or another. I saw somewhere that this is why Oregon's selection looks sparse but a bunch more is getting patched in.

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
I think there's also a bunch of missing uniforms that aren't in this build because they hadn't been cleared by the schools yet for one reason or another. I saw somewhere that this is why Oregon's selection looks sparse but a bunch more is getting patched in.
Yeah, the developers were talking about that on the stream earlier that they will be adding stuff but I don't think you can see everything by going through the defaults like what he was doing. I could be wrong.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Do we know if EA Play early access begins tomorrow when regular early access starts, or still opens up on Tuesday like previously announced? I am going out of town next weekend and I think 10 hours will be the perfect amount for me to play throughout this upcoming week and not have to pay $90 to pre-order deluxe, but I don't know if I can wait until Tuesday. This hype is insane.

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know if EA Play early access begins tomorrow when regular early access starts, or still opens up on Tuesday like previously announced? I am going out of town next weekend and I think 10 hours will be the perfect amount for me to play throughout this upcoming week and not have to pay $90 to pre-order deluxe, but I don't know if I can wait until Tuesday. This hype is insane.

www.ea.com

EA Play Rewards for College Football 25 Players - Electronic Arts

EA Play is the ultimate game destination for anyone who loves EA titles and where College Football 25 players get more rewards.

Per here looks like Tuesday still unless something has changed.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
My hunch is EA Play trial starts at the same time as Deluxe, whenever that is. There's no reason for it to be delayed a day.

kolsonk

Jul 6, 2021
Does seem light, but I'm kind of okay with it? Seems like I won't have to go too out of my way to platinum it which is kind of nice tbh.
Yeah the platinum seems way more easily achievable than most sports games! There's only two ultimate team trophies, with one just starting the mode and the other being pretty quick (complete 10 challenges), which is nice.

I am curious if the Let's Go trophy means you need to complete a match with each of the 134 teams, or just complete any match between two (of the 134 teams). I at first thought it was the former, which would take a bit of time, but the latter makes more sense given the name of the trophy and it only being a silver (also strange there's not a single bronze trophy…)

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the platinum seems way more easily achievable than most sports games! There's only two ultimate team trophies, with one just starting the mode and the other being pretty quick (complete 10 challenges), which is nice.

I am curious if the Let's Go trophy means you need to complete a match with each of the 134 teams, or just complete any match between two (of the 134 teams). I at first thought it was the former, which would take a bit of time, but the latter makes more sense given the name of the trophy and it only being a silver (also strange there's not a single bronze trophy…)
It's definitely just a single game between any two teams. It would be gold if it was the former cus that would be crazy

Stat

Oct 25, 2017

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I just wish technology was better with commentary.

It's 27-10, 11 seconds left. "Big third down in the red zone".

Surely, we can say something like "Game got away from them, they'll need to regroup against their game next week against *insert school here*"
I think we're stuck with what we have given the nature of pre recorded lines. Personally I wouldn't be opposed to AI commentary at some point, it would be far less repetitive and things like your suggestion would be possible.

Tagovailoa

Feb 5, 2023
Trophy list seems doable pretty easily. Most of them are start this mode or do things in this mode or you can easily play on the lowest difficulty and do.

Think I am opting for the early access. Going to preload this afternoon I think. Won't be able to play until tomorrow evening but it will be fine. Have nothing to do really until I go back to work in a few weeks.

trajon

Dec 5, 2017

Honestly, when I read it the first time, I read it as the latter option. But after re-reading it, now I'm not sure lol. Completing a match with each of the 134 teams would make this the most time consuming trophy I think lol.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Watching the full gameplay of the CPU/CPU Oregon versus Colorado game. Have noticed a couple things that bother me. But first, let me say I've been waiting for this game for over a decade and this is my favorite sports video game series of all time. These are just some small little details.

-I have seen the quarterback, throw the ball away out of bounds intentionally when he had a receiver wide open in the same area.

-kickoff returns still seem like they are nearly impossible to break open. Coverage immediately collapses on the runner and there's nothing to be done

-Place kicking trajectories are still off. All kicks seem too low. This has been a problem for a long time with EA sports football games.

These are legacy issues left over from the last NCAA football game and recent madden games. And again, they are really, no big deal, just small details.

Play calling can be suspect as Oregon was leading 17-3 late in the 3rd quarter and Colorado kept running the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

On the positive side, the commentary is really good compared to other sports games. Even Jesse Palmer sounds fine.

Animations look really good in almost every regard. Throwing animations look nice as well.

Crowd sounds and the bands are absolutely terrific and create a wonderful atmosphere.

All in all, the game looks terrific and I cannot freaking wait to get my hands on it. It's never thought I'd see this series again and I could not be happier.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Watching some of the full game playthroughs that have come out the last couple of days and they really have nailed the presentation and atmosphere.

Sep 30, 2023
This game is legit gonna move console sales. I've seen so many buying a ps5 for this
Its legitimately the biggest console mover this generation, in the states anyway.
Which kind of cracks me up because we had a thread not too long ago where several people were claiming individual games don't move consoles.

Yes! This is the kind of thing I want to see more of. As someone who was obsessed with the zone-read and triple-option, give me more footage of "unusual" plays and formations, especially those with unique mechanics (unusual for video games, that is).

One of the reasons I preferred NCAA over Madden was because it always felt like I could craft a more unique playbook with all the varied plays and formations.

That's a very thin list. Trophies/achievements seem to be reduced every game (in general).
Does seem light, but I'm kind of okay with it? Seems like I won't have to go too out of my way to platinum it which is kind of nice tbh.
I'm totally good with this, especially when so many sports games center their trophies around specific modes. I'd rather the platinum trophy just get out of the way and let me enjoy how I want to play rather than make me excessively grind modes for specific outcomes.

kolsonk

Jul 6, 2021
Honestly, when I read it the first time, I read it as the latter option. But after re-reading it, now I'm not sure lol. Completing a match with each of the 134 teams would make this the most time consuming trophy I think lol.
Watching the stream, Ochocino got it after his first game, so it's confirmed just one game is needed!