Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I think dynamic crowds was one of things the NFL stepped in and told EA to stop doing in Madden. I vaguely remember back in the 10's there would be like half empty stadiums in rain or snow. Same reason injuries aren't realistic.

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
Love that Chris Johnson decided to join Chad on the stream. Working out well for EA considering Quinn must be having serious problems getting set up.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Dunno if shared, but Target Circle deal is live until 7/20

$100 off an XSX when buying College Football 25 with it

c8590fb31c0b15e0bade3cc0bd601ab5.png

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
I know we're a hardcore video game forum, so probably a small percentage of users that are actually interested in this… but I hope there's a good amount of engagement once the game is actually released!

Are we starting an Era online dynasty by chance? Anyone know?

RMChoodie

Dec 27, 2021
American in Costa Rica
I was here day one of the reveal and was negative on just a basic cinematic trailer but over time I got more excited for the dynasty 79 page blog post to the new systems in gameplay
We all here have been building and it is going to be fascinating to see how massive a success this is going to be for this console generation for the last month I have tracked the engagement and made podcast episodes
Now the best part game content
I'm looking forward to reading this community in particular experiences and stories.
In this crazy surreal world we all get an escape with this journey
And I can't wait

Cyros

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have a date on when Team Builder information is going up? Still a bit surprised they cared enough to bring it back.

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Do we have a date on when Team Builder information is going up? Still a bit surprised they cared enough to bring it back.

I haven't seen anything on this unfortunately but I've seen a LOT of people asking for an update. I'm guessing it's going to come a bit later, feels like if it was close they would at least have a date for reveal.

Yes please. We need a dynasty

Do you play on PS5 or Xbox? I can start a league on PS5 if there's enough interest!

May 16, 2018
Did they make rebuilding 1 star schools too easy or does it just look like that because the only people currently rebuilding are CFB YouTubers who have done this a million times?

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Surreal that we are finally here. Anecdotally, I have a few friends buying PS5's just for this game. They both haven't owned systems since the 360.

Also, think it's fair to let everyone know that I get to enjoy this slightly more than everyone else because I took a principled stand against NCAA 14 at the time because I was such a Michigan State homer and I couldn't stomach spending $60 for a game with UM'er Denard Robinson on the cover (also had some real life things things that would have prevented me from playing as much around that time). Obviously had no idea the gravity of this mistake at that time! So yeah, I've been slumming it with NCAA 13 when I needed my fix. Before NCAA 14, I had bought an NCAA game every year since the late 90's.

You should also all applaud me for the growth I'm showing by buying NCAA 25 with another UM'er on the cover.

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Surreal that we are finally here. Anecdotally, I have a few friends buying PS5's just for this game. They both haven't owned systems since the 360.

Also, think it's fair to let everyone know that I get to enjoy this slightly more than everyone else because I took a principled stand against NCAA 14 at the time because I was such a Michigan State homer and I couldn't stomach spending $60 for a game with UM'er Denard Robinson on the cover (also had some real life things things that would have prevented me from playing as much around that time). Obviously had no idea the gravity of this mistake at that time! So yeah, I've been slumming it with NCAA 13 when I needed my fix. Before NCAA 14, I had bought an NCAA game every year since the late 90's.

You should also all applaud me for the growth I'm showing by buying NCAA 25 with another UM'er on the cover.

That's some ultimate karma with the series coming back as soon as UM is decent again lol

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz

I feel this in my soul. As a Lakers fan, I can't buy 2K25 standard or All Star because Jayson Tatum is on the cover and I refuse to have that shit in my house.

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017

As a Michigan fan, I respect the commitment to the rivalry :)

Crazy that we are less than 24 hours from early release. I have not played a football game since NCAA 14. I am considering starting with Ultimate Team since I heard the challenges are a good place to learn the game. However, I am itching to just jump into dynasty. Can't wait either way.

Cyros

Oct 27, 2017

Go Blue.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Did they make rebuilding 1 star schools too easy or does it just look like that because the only people currently rebuilding are CFB YouTubers who have done this a million times?

It looks more difficult than 14 was, where you could sign elite, elite classes from year 1. Now, you might get a few top guys but will not fill out a whole class if you focus there. Ultimately, it'll be best if you play with some house rules to not abuse recruiting cheese though to make the rebuild more difficult.

Though I will say after watching some videos I definitely think a bunch of the gameplay/sim stats need tuned, but I'm not gonna let it bother me much. Just happy to get a fun sports game back. Been a long time.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Reveille looks kinda jank in the A&M intro sequence 😭 still a cool encapsulation of Kyle Field and the student body/corps.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
This game is going to be huge. Between the long wait since the last game, the game looking good, seemingly everyone is talking about it if they're associated with football at all and the way they've released media for it just has people clamoring.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
EA needs to bring back their college basketball game..

It's shocking how excited for this I am given how little I pay attention to CFB, but it actually feels like EA has out a lot of effort into this when they could have just reskinned Madden. I can't wait.

OP
OP
M. Wallace

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I wonder if the game will even work tomorrow at launch lol

I could see "server error" issues or some shit popping up at launch time given the hype.

Beamerball

Jan 16, 2018
Been with the series since the very beginning on the Sega Genesis. Even upgraded to a Xbox Series X for this. Can't wait.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
EA needs to bring back their college basketball game..

It's shocking how excited for this I am given how little I pay attention to CFB, but it actually feels like EA has out a lot of effort into this when they could have just reskinned Madden. I can't wait.

Nah, we need 2K to bring their's back. I have no faith they would do it right, but College Hoops 2k8 for my money is one of the best sports games of all time.

Btw, do reviews drop tomorrow since early access does? Just interested to read them, though I don't really think sports games are the same thing in terms of reviews as other genres.

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Do we know when the review embargo lifts for this?

Hoping the servers are ready for tomorrow. I suspect it will be a shit show at least initially. In the process of moving so with that and work tomorrow as long as things are settled in the evening I am golden.

OP
OP
M. Wallace

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Mass hysteria lol

On the stream just now the devs stated the deluxe edition is available Tuesday morning...they didn't mention tomorrow afternoon which is stated on the Xbox and PS store. Who's right? No idea lol