• Other (specify in thread and why)

Votes: 47 5.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Look at who turned up at the world premiere red carpet. What a surprise!

It's Anya Taylor-Joy. I knew she's in the movie but I didn't expect her to turn up at the event. Wow.

Her interview:

View: https://x.com/anyafolders/status/1758200691997450311?s=20

The full track list for the OST is out:
lfLQKX9.jpeg

First look at the Art and Soul of Dune 2 book:
nerdist.com

Get Your First Inside Look at THE ART AND SOUL OF DUNE: PART TWO Book

We have your exclusive first look at what you'll find inside Insight Editions' stunning book The Art and Soul of Dune: Part Two.

Josh Brolin just said they're doing Dune 3. Which Denis also confirmed during a tv show Tuesday.

Last edited:

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
First look at the Art and Soul of Dune 2 book:
nerdist.com

Get Your First Inside Look at THE ART AND SOUL OF DUNE: PART TWO Book

We have your exclusive first look at what you'll find inside Insight Editions' stunning book The Art and Soul of Dune: Part Two.
Oh man
That artwork of the Imperial camp is incredible. Honestly, I really wasn't sure what we were looking at when it would crop up in the trailers, I just assumed it was the Arrakis main building that the Harkonnens had remodeled/rebuilt, just for use as a visual shorthand to convey the passage of time while Paul was off doing his thing with the Fremen. Had no idea it was actually the imperial tent.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
First 2 tracks from the Dune: Part Two OST is out! They're on Spotify and Apple Music too. Full OST comes out on February 23.
'A Time of Quiet Between the Storms' is tremendous, better than anything in the first movie.

www.youtube.com

Dune: Part Two Soundtrack | A Time of Quiet Between the Storms - Hans Zimmer | WaterTower

A Time of Quiet Between the Storms, from the #OfficialSoundtrack of Dune: Part TwoMusic by Hans ZimmerAvailable now: https://lnk.to/Dune_PartTwoIDSubscribe t...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igtwOdqboT0

www.youtube.com

Dune: Part Two Soundtrack | Harvester Attack - Hans Zimmer | WaterTower

Harvester Attack, from the #OfficialSoundtrack of Dune: Part TwoMusic by Hans ZimmerAvailable now: https://lnk.to/Dune_PartTwoIDSubscribe to WaterTower Music...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnV2SChfTM

Hans Zimmer talking about 'A Time of Quiet Between the Storms' and how it sorta became the main theme:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3YAuM9JV9c/?igsh=c3N0ejhvdm9oM2R6

Yeah, that House Atreides theme is basically Dune musically to me now.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Which track is that?

The melodic line in A Time of Quiet Between Storms is the House Atreides motif from the first film. Actually, I haven't watched the first film in a while so I'm not sure in what capacity it appears in the actual movie off-hand but it's on the first film's "Dune Sketchbook" album that was released. I'd presume it played during the scene when the Atreides arrive on Arrakis if I had to guess.

www.youtube.com

Dune Sketchbook Soundtrack | House Atreides - Hans Zimmer | WaterTower

House Atreides, a new song from the #OfficialSoundtrack Sketchbook of Dune by: Hans ZimmerAvail now: https://lnk.to/DuneSketchbookIDSubscribe to WaterTower M...

The new single is great, but the version of it in the third trailer is just sublime.

Yeah, the trailer version is just amazing. I'm hoping it sees release somewhere since I presume there will be variant albums released of the OST like for the first film.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
The London World Premiere is tonight! And the social media embargo is up in 8 hours from this post.

You can watch the premiere live on tik tok:

Also, some high praise for Zendaya and her chemistry with Timothee:

KUmeF6S.jpeg
This reminds me that in all the Villeneuve films I don't think there is any actor who does badly, you know what I mean? Like one thing I always think about is that Denis seems to always get the best performance out of his actors. Between that and his ability to pinpoint the important themes of a story is why he does so well.

Mister Ursine

Sep 10, 2023
I like the design for the world premiere red carpet. That giant sun light is flattering to the looks. Zendaya steals the show again. She just doesn't miss. This is why you delay the movie, so the Stars can show up and show out.

Dune: Part Two | Social Media Impressions
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
In a shock to no one, I absolutely loved #Dune2. Incredible filmmaking. Brilliant score. Entire cast was excellent. My only complaint was I wish it was longer. Not joking around. The movie is 2hr and 40 min(?) and I would have been happy to watch another hour.

Denis Villeneuve sticks the landing with #DunePartTwo, a fascinating, terrifying character study told on a gloriously grand sci-fi scale.

Timothée Chalamet & Zendaya are INCREDIBLE in it, the set pieces are jaw-dropping, & the supporting cast elevates all the rest. It's great.

Dune: Part Two is a masterpiece.

Denis Villeneuve drops an awe-inspiring, action-packed achievement in a hearty, complex story. It's an astonishing, moving film which demands to be seen on the biggest, most immersive screen possible. I loved it. Innovative and thrilling.
Some of the visuals in Dune: Part Two had me so astonished, I feel like I understand how everyone felt seeing Star Wars for the first time back in 1977. It's just unbelievable at times.

#DunePartTwo is MASTERFUL filmmaking on an epic scale. Denis Villeneuve marries gripping character development to vast, sweeping cinematic visuals. And the cast evolves in their roles. I slightly prefer the simpler DUNE to this complex chapter, but still, a towering achievement.

DUNE: PART TWO is unlike anything we've seen before, yet familiar all the same. With a consistently impressive use of score and sound, it features transformative performances from Timothée Chalamet and Austin Butler. An adrenaline rush of cinematic proportions.

DUNE: PART TWO is a triumph. Even more immense than the first, but much more intimate — Denis Villeneuve manages to streamline the more alienating second half of the book into a riveting, action-packed epic. TWO TOWERS-level mastery of battle sequences. Zendaya is the star.

DUNE: Part Two is a masterpiece. Maybe one of the best space films ever. Besides being the most visually impressive movie I've seen—an assault on all the senses—it's an riveting political thriller & character study. The cast is great but Rebecca Ferguson & Austin Butler steal it.

#DUNEPartTwo is a monumental cinematic achievement. Greater than Part I on a narrative, technical, & thematic level, Villeneuve delivers with grander ambition aided by an extraordinary, morally complex performance from Timothee Chalamet

The first MUST SEE blockbuster of the year

#DunePartTwo is a giant epic, a masterclass of crafts from Greig Fraser's exceptional photography to Patrice Vermette's magnificent world building. Denis Villeneuve has delivered his magnus opus directing one of the best sci-fi films for generations to come.

Dune: Part Two — Denis Villeneuve lands every spectacular, brutalist tableau he threw in the air three years ago. Sci-fi mythmaking at its finest and most tragic: the gravity of manufactured destiny, the untamable tendrils or belief. Loved this.

#DunePartTwo REVIEW: MASTERPIECE EPIC!! Perfection. Surpasses Dark Knight & Empire Strikes Back. Stunning imagery, sweeping score, beautiful action & a holy war climax that entices every hole. Not just another sequel, it's the BEST film ever! A fitting end setting up what's next.

#DunePartTwo/ #Dune2 is jaw-dropping, breathtaking & wildly exhilarating. It's an adrenaline rush to the head & heart, soaring in its spectacle-driven action sequences as much as it sings in its refined, evocative stillness.Timothée Chalamet & Zendaya turn in singular work. (1/2)
Austin Butler is absolutely transformative, captivating & seductively evil. Yet another compelling performance from Dave Bautista. Rebecca Ferguson tears up the screen, rising to commanding power. Florence Pugh turns in career best work. (2/2) #DunePartTwo/ #Dune2

Arguably Denis Villeneuve's magnum opus, #DunePartTwo is a masterpiece.

Throwing you right into the action, it is totally immersive, gripping, and ultimately devastating. Timothee Chalamet and Zendaya have never been better.

Just truly remarkable filmmaking - I'm in awe

Blown away by #DunePartTwo. Found it even more immersive, tactile and emotional than Part One. The clarity, heft and scale of the action is staggering. For me, the whole occupies a rarified place alongside The Lord of the Rings as the definitive version of a seminal text.

#DunePartTwo is GLORIOUS. A cinematic masterpiece in all its splendor. Villeneuve has outdone himself. Even better than Part One. More action-based, thus more epic, breathtaking moments. Truly delivers chills. The production & filmmaking are god tier. Give me Part 3.
@dunemovie

Having watched #DunePartTwo, I can say I have ridden a sandworm. It's a magical experience, and the faithful adaptation fans have been waiting for (albeit w/ some smart changes). A fascinating examination of zealotry & postcolonial politics wrapped in a breathtaking blockbuster.

#Dune2 is an epic masterful cinematic experience. It's visceral, palpable & must be seen on the biggest screen possible. Watched it a few days ago and I'm still riding the high of that experience. The rich mythology, acting & story are all elevated by the visuals & sound design.

Dune Part 2 is so visually stunning it is absolutely MIND BLOWING! The story's exciting & the cast crushes it! Zendaya & Timothée Chalamet have unmatched chemistry but he proves he is one of the greatest actors as he commands scenes, even opposite Christopher Walken! #DunePartTwo

#DunePartTwo is a visually-monumental epic that never fails to immerse in its world. The narrative and its characters still beg for greater depth in this expansive mythos, but the action certainly goes much harder than Part One. Bring on Denis Villeneuve's Dune: Messiah!

Dune: Part Two is impressively large in scope and rarely lets up in intensity. This is Denis Villeneuve's (guerilla) war film, just done on an epic science fiction level. Anyone fond of the first movie will be deeply satisfied here.

Dune: Part Two is Denis Villeneuve's Empire Strikes Back & Lawrence of Arabia. A sci-fi opera that is not just grand in scale, but in its hypnotizing and emotionally devastating story. Austin Butler will be a talking point for many, but its Timothée Chalamet who left my jaw on the floor. Villeneuve's immersive cinematic nirvana is a sci-fi masterpiece.

Dune: Part Two is truly an awe-inspiring cinematic achievement; one that continues to advance and build upon the world that Denis Villeneuve and company have exquisitely created, crafted and shaped.

If you loved part one, you are going to go absolutely wild for part two. While I liked aspects of the first film, part two ups the ante of part one in almost every way.

DUNE PART TWO is phenomenal! More astonishingly epic than P1 and boldly realize Herbert's density in its political and religious themes. It's all so intricately crafted that it leads to one of the coolest and riveting climaxes I've ever seen. Denis once again got that mf spice!
And if I say this is THE best Timothée Chamalet performance he's ever delivered. Holy shit, he blew me away. He and the actively frightening Austin Butler. Goddamn.
OH HANS ZIMMER SCORE. BITCH GONNA GET THAT THIRD OSCAR. Epic musical timing and themes that elicited immense chills from start to finish. God I can't wait to see this again. First best picture of 2024. Periodt.

Absolutely loved #DuneMovie Part Two from start to finish! I was blown away by every aspect- from the story, the acting, the visuals, and the soundtrack. Everything felt epic! Timothée and Zendaya's chemistry was unmatched, and the sprinkles of humor landed.

#DunePartTwo is one of my most anticipated movies of 2024. It exceeded my expectation. A masterpiece! Sound design and cinematography is incredible. I can't get over how talented Timothee Chalamet is. The action sequences are epic and loud. Must be experienced in the theaters.

#DunePartTwo is SPECTACULAR. Villeneuve delivers a sweeping, majestic, epic journey into beautiful worlds that looks/feels/sounds astounding. Uniformally superb cast w/Chalamet impressing again, Rebecca Ferguson incredible. Cinema on its grandest scale.
@warnerbros @dunemovie

DUNE: PART TWO was majestic. Extremely immersive, bold, wonderful look into the life of the Fremen, full of beautiful action sequences and high-stakes drama that The Bard would love. Chalamet comes into his own here and Zendaya and Pugh kill it. #DunePartTwo

It's a too-rare blockbuster with proper meat on the bone - practically a satire of religious fanaticism at points, with a telepathic talking foetus. Timmy's best performance, I'd have followed him into battle atop a sandworm myself #DunePartTwo

#DunePartTwo is a cinematic masterpiece! This is a MUST-SEE on the biggest IMAX screen you can find. Parts of this movie made Me feel like I was in the film. This isn't a movie; it's an experience. Denis Villeneuve is a master storyteller. Get ready for an epic cinematic journey!

I was kind of mixed on the first Dune. DUNE: PART TWO is phenomenal. Up there with the greatest sci-fi movies I've ever seen. I want to ride a sandworm. #DunePartTwo

#DunePartTwo is not only Denis's magnum opus; it's the definitive sci-fi epic of a generation. A tragic tale of blind fanaticism & corruption. A spectacular, soulful, awe-inspiring masterclass of aesthetics & mood beautifully echoing Paul's turbulent journey. Left me speechless!

When LORD OF THE RINGS ended in '03, I was worried we'd never have a movie experience like that ever again.

I was wrong. Now we have DUNE.

PART TWO isn't just bigger and better than PART ONE in every way — it cements the series as one of the greatest cinematic experiences EVER.

DUNE: PART TWO is an Empire Strikes Back or The Return of the King-level event. A classic in the making that'll probably inspire the next generation of science fiction and fantasy films. Denis Villeneuve continues his unblemished filmography.

#DunePartTwo is an audio/visual triumph on par with (relatively speaking) 'John Wick 4' or 'Avatar 2'. Strong performances, some clever action beats but, like DUNE 1, it's a 2.5-hour film that mostly runs out of story at the 90-minute mark and jogs in place til the climax.

#DUNEPartTwo is epic in every way, a new sci-fi classic by the master Denis Villeneuve.
An expansion of everything the first did, action, story, characters, acting…
Technically it's one of the best blockbusters in years, sound and cinematography are breathtaking

A must watch!

#DunePartTwo is exactly what it promised and a whole lot more. Still processing a lot of the layers to this film and some fascinating choices in the adaptation of the novel. The visuals, costumes, score, cast, direction! Ready to watch this epic monster of a film all over again.

Dune 2 is pretty spectacular. I will never get tired of how Villeneuve makes crazy spaceships and space worms feel real and tactile. Can't wait to see it again on an absolutely ginormous screen.

I was lucky enough to see #DunePartTwo and it is INSANE. The cast across the board nail every beat, the SCOPE is crazy, it feels absolutely like revolutionary cinema to me

Director Denis Villeneuve delivers a visual is. The pacing for the first hour was a bit slow, but it's soon remedied with the action. Austin Butler steals every scene. Timothee Chalamet's turn from boy to man is all in his eyes, a chilling performance. #screening
#DunePartTwo

#DunePartTwo is a cinematic epic from director Denis Villenueve. Timothee Chalamet shows us why he's Muad'Dib, and Austin Butler as Feyd-Rautha is menacing. I enjoyed the first film, but this takes it to a whole new level. Also, watch this in Dolby Atmos - it shook the theater!

Timothee Chalamet's performance in DUNE: PART TWO is unlike anything we've ever seen from him. Ranking among his best work, he leans into darkness and blurs the line between hero and villain on a masterful level to set up a potential all-timer of a performance in DUNE: MESSIAH

DUNE PART 2: An unbelievable triumph in sci-fi film cannon. Timothee chalamet is frighteningly transformative in his role but beyond that Denis Villeneuve has created something that might change sci-fi forever

DUNE: PART TWO. Denis Villeneuve knew the assignment was "make THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" and he nailed it. It's a terrific movie, can't wait to see it again.

I LOVED #Dune2. More focused on the love story between Paul and Chani, the stakes are higher and there's a fascinating commentary on faith. The costumes are STUNNING, especially Florence Pugh's. The pacing slowed down a bit nearing the final act, but is still a riveting watch.

I was floored by DUNE: PART TWO. The first film is amazing, but this one...Wow.

It's not just a step up or more of the same either. It truly has a different scope and feel in its themes. I can't wait to see it again.

Dare I say it's a perfect film. Better than the first one. All the character build-up, storyline, & worldbuilding massively pays off in the third act. A third act that left me speechless and in awe. Yeah, I loved it. #Dune2 #FilmTwitter

DUNE: PART TWO is a phenomenal experience - massive in scope and execution, it is exactly what you want from a big, exciting, sprawling sci-fi blockbuster. The action, the intensity & the spirituality brilliantly matches production quality at the highest level. My friends, this is the good stuff! #DuneMovie

DUNE: PART TWO is an astonishing sci-fi epic that surpasses Part One in every single way. Denis Villeneuve has realized his dream of adapting Frank Herbert's masterwork to the big screen with the depth and scale it deserves in a tour de force we rarely see anymore.

#DUNE Part II is a cinematic achievement and masterpiece.

Villeneuve crafts an incredibly innovative film, with jaw-dropping visuals, powerful performances, an impeccable score, and complex themes.

The closest a blockbuster has been to perfection since The Lord of the Rings.

Dune: Part Two is damn impressive. Villeneuve crafts some truly VISIONARY moments. Austin Butler gives a truly transformative performance (and not talking makeup either). Very moving ending. A wee bit long? Yes. Did I forget I saw it the next day? Yes. Still, gonna be massive.

Liked #DunePartTwo FAR more than one. Thrilling and gorgeously filmed in equal measure. Austin Butler is the MVP alongside Rebecca Ferguson (again). Kudos on embracing the weirdness. I still don't love this franchise but keen to see where it goes.

#DunePartTwo is ASTOUNDING. It's the definitive sci-fi epic of our generation, thanks to awe inspiring scope and a flawless ensemble cast. Incredible action sequences throughout help the pace, and Rebecca Ferguson steals the show once again in this instalment.

I'll join the chorus praising Dune: Part Two. I loved it. It's The Godfather: Part II of sci-fi films, improving upon the deficiencies in the latter half of the book by jettisoning several subplots & characters (not saying what or who). Gorgeous visuals. Immersive, moving & smart

#DunePartTwo is jaw-droppingly good. Gorgeous costumes, scenery, props, direction - it's science-fiction cinema at its absolute best. Timmy and Zendaya are second to none, but Austin Butler felt like he was trying _very_ hard. I need to see it again because oh boy, is it dense!

DUNE: PART TWO is a practically impossible task of filmmaking, a staggering work of science fiction. Towers over PART ONE in every way, expanding on the visually lush identity of its predecessor & finishes Paul's prophecy with such weight. I can't believe this film exists.

There is so much to be said about #DunePartTwo given this is a near-perfect film. But perhaps the film's greatest achievement is Timothee Chalamet. Chalamet gives an inspiring, memorable performance that in many ways could do for Chalamet what Titanic did for Leonardo DiCaprio.

I don't find it to be hyperbole to immediately place #DunePartTwo in the pantheon of greatest sequels. From Terminator 2 to The Dark Knight to even The Godfather: Part 2, #Dune2 is every bit as good as any sequel I've ever personally seen.

DUNE: PART TWO is everything I wanted and more. An ecstatic experience, with a stunning narrative and in-depth story philosophy, striking at religious fanaticism as an object of power. Many scenes will stay with me forever but especially the emotional and terrifying ending.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
The third trailers music is so good. Been listening to it on repeat for several days now.

Hans Zimmer is amazing.

I'm not really a fan of Zimmer's work for Nolan (particularly the Batman scores) except for Interstellar, but his scores for Villeneuve are superb, and his scores for smaller films and animated films are better than the Nolan scores too.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I know you've deceived me, now here's a surprise
I know that you have 'cause there's magic in my eyes
I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles

NateDog

"This guy are sick"
Jan 8, 2018
Delighted to see a lot of comments about Rebecca Ferguson. She's excellent of course but I've always far and away found Jessica to be the most interesting character of the series so hopefully this means we see a lot more of her this time around.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The Abu Dhabi premiere is going on right now. They have the costumes on display.

Last edited:
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Timothee Chalamet, Austin Butler and Stellan Skarsgaard arrived in Seoul today, for the South Korean premiere on Feb 21/22. Zendaya will join up later.
Don't think I'll be posting the premiere events coming up. But feel free to do so if you want.

I think I've been imagining the Tleilax and Face Dancers the wrong way all this time. I always saw the Tleilax as small goblin-troll-like creatures, but I should have known it would be based off humanity as most species are in the Dune universe. They've just evolved. So instead they're more human-like with grey pale skin. Like the depiction in the Dune: Imperium board game and the comic books.

B7oY5qo.png
sKXtdgW.png
ua7BJGA.png

New Hamilton x Dune watch:

View: https://x.com/hamiltonwatch/status/1759578598623584669?s=46&t=Z9DqSWZr7M0RkGt-vUPHLQ

[edit]
Also, I think that Colider article is wrong, and just based off a typo on BoxOfficeMojo.
I've removed it for now.

Last edited:

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
So I was thinking about something:
Do we have any idea if the "Jessica is the Baron's daughter" reveal is in this movie? You'd think it must be, but I haven't heard any chatter about it.

Also, I think that Colider article is wrong, and just based off a typo on BoxOfficeMojo.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
They've just evolved
Yea they evolved into small little pathetic goblins :P

iirc they're described as having no nose and sharp teeth. I've always seen them as the mirror to the BG in that they're all men, they contain everything to a few individuals, and they are religious fanatics. Just a bunch of bad traits and harmful behaviours. They're toxic men and their appearance matches the revulsion everyone feels about them.
They're like the idea of what if men were able to oppress themselves to the brink, and what you get is like 10 dudes who are immortal and a bunch of asexual reproduction, and the women are literally made objects of production.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017

That is a lot for a rerelease of a 3 year old movie.
I posted this before, before editing it out. As Starphanluke says, it seems to be a typo from BoxOfficeMojo and not actually what it's earned.

Yea they evolved into small little pathetic goblins :P
Wait, so they are small goblin-like creatures? I don't know why I've been imagining them this way, I must have picked it up somewhere from the books. Guess I'll see them as more human-like than goblin now. With no noses, sharp teeth and grey pale skin. Like you say, they're men.

Last edited:

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
That is a lot for a rerelease of a 3 year old movie.

I posted this before, before editing it out. As Starphanluke says, it seems to be a typo from BoxOfficeMojo and not actually what it's earned.

Yeah, I can't be 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure it's a typo. BOM lists the re-release making $28million in the U.K. which just… didn't happen. All we've heard is that it made around $1.5 in the U.S. last weekend (not Warner Bros. numbers. Deadline reported it). And it only released in a handful of markets. I don't see any way it came anywhere close to $30m.

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
How was Part I in IMAX? Looking around what cinemas in my area will have Part 2 with English audio (Spain, so dubbed is the regular version) I see I have the option of one IMAX screen I didn't even know existed. I thought there was none left in Barcelona.

EDIT: Oh, welp. The IMAX screen is dubbed, they have the original audio version in a regular one. Sad.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Wait, so they are small goblin-like creatures? I don't know why I've been imagining them this way, I must have picked it up somewhere from the books. Guess I'll see them as more human-like than goblin now. With no noses, sharp teeth and grey pale skin. Like you say, they're men.
They are child-like in appearance, quite similar to abomination honestly.

From reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dune/comme...=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"he appeared an elfin figure barely a meter and a half tall. Eyes, hair, and skin were shades of gray, all a stage for the oval face with its tiny mouth and line of sharp teeth"
"that round little head, those glittering eyes; that pug nose and those sharp teeth in that brittle smile"

so I as well always imagined

db3b5ddd6d603e4083dec6c44c55e238.gif

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
They are child-like in appearance, quite similar to abomination honestly.

From reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dune/comme...=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"he appeared an elfin figure barely a meter and a half tall. Eyes, hair, and skin were shades of gray, all a stage for the oval face with its tiny mouth and line of sharp teeth"
"that round little head, those glittering eyes; that pug nose and those sharp teeth in that brittle smile"

so I as well always imagined

db3b5ddd6d603e4083dec6c44c55e238.gif
Thanks! I think this is how I'll imagine them as well. Pretty close to what I imagined them as to start with.

New promo with new footage and dialogue:

View: https://youtu.be/a0o4LwO3gqw?si=SKdifXRU1bPBbzra

Seems like there may be scenes with fog in the desert:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXw7eZ7mm_0

Last edited: