Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone share how to clear the horde mode without having Julietta/H!Elisanne? I'm getting closer with my light team, but about 25% more left on the boss before running out of time. Retreats is already at Lvl 26, and altars round 18 each

Running Amane/H!Althemia/Ryozen/Luca. Amane is highest at 65-ish. Thinking of switching in Ezelith/Lily to clear mobs faster
If you can bring a support unit or have your own unit with light AOE skills, use them to kill the adds in the last round while damaging the boss.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Doubt it, i think you wanna have 1-2 heavy light hitters...everything else is extra. Units just need to be high level and with enough mana circle unlocks.

I actually had the game running on auto and only started to play the last couple seconds when i realized the team already made it to the boss.

As said..one heavy hitter will be enough...but without Julietta or Elisanne its more of a challenge.
Wtf how is this possible. When I'm controlling and trying my hardest I still barely win and all my AI is dead.

DaveB

Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I don't think my party could be anymore useless during the challenge level. They don't even try to stick and move, they just rush in and get killed. By the time I get to wave three, everyone but me is dead, and I've yet to survive beyond that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think my party could be anymore useless during the challenge level. They don't even try to stick and move, they just rush in and get killed. By the time I get to wave three, everyone but me is dead, and I've yet to survive beyond that.
I've actually seen one of the AI run up and stop in an AOE, until the attack hit them. It was like they actively TRIED to get hit by it. They weren't even attacking when the AOE struck, they were literally just standing there, right in the center of the AOE, until the cast was finished.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wasted way too much time today trying the challenge level. Generally gave up to do more attempts, but probably timed out times than I should have. At best, I had everyone survive till the last wave and did 1/2 of the boss's HP. I can feel it getting closer and maxing the building eventually will probably make the last few days (if not before then) easy enough to actually clear but... 2 minutes, I dunno. We'll see.

I'm starting to realize how annoying it is that helpers get like... used up? Or put on a cooldown? Or something? I couldn't find an explanation for why they don't appear at times but I'm more actively friending people with good skills for it now, hoping they'll show up...

Meanwhile I have like... almost 600 worth of the freebie stamina items. I think I'm gonna burn 100 of it farming light orbs tonight. I really need them for upgrading Amane further (I'm going to get at least her improved str/hp buff on the 4th circle), getting H. Althemia's skills a bit better in the 3rd circle, and then just pushing the altars further in general because upgrading mines meant I'm only at ~15 on both of them and that's unfortunately behind most of the others.

Compared to the raid... well, upgrading anyone other than Amane feels like a bit of a waste, but since H. Edward is so helpful I didn't feel as bad finishing his third circle too. It just sucks that he doesn't get an event weapon...

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017

I can reliably carry them to the Final Wave but I don't know how I'll clear these tanky enemies with my party just standing around waiting to get hit.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I think I've given up on Elly and am waiting for the next banner or Christmas, back to 2000 wyrmite from 0 after spending the 10,000 as previously stated. Surely that stat chart means I'd get her next ten draw if I try though...

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
I can't do anything besides the standard 5k might Pumpking boss battle & the daily challange & all my pulls have been trash besides that pumpkin dragon lady so this event is a flop for me.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
did another 10 pull (4th this banner including the ticket) with my cat on my lap for luck...

NYfoYSr.png

I cannot tell if I was lucky or not given the dupes, and the fact that it's Ezelith when I already have Orsem and Orion...

but it's my first 5* character, and she's powerful, and I (somewhat) know how to control a dagger user... so she got a decent amount of mana and fire materials I still have from the raid, so the shop having mana looks pretty good for the rest of what I want on Amane...

Marukoban

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Gamepress did a math breakdown of the odds of pulling Halloween Elisanne in ten multi-pulls (100 pulls total), and it was...eye-opening.

https://dragalialost.gamepress.gg/i...alloween-banner-will-i-get-halloween-elisanne

Honestly that's not too bad.
I play FFBE and the current halloween banner there gives you 0.33% chance of getting a specific 5* and there is no pity rate. On top of that, you'll need 2 of any specific 5* for the pull to be worth.

Ximonz

Oct 30, 2017
Taiwan
did another 10 pull (4th this banner including the ticket) with my cat on my lap for luck...

I cannot tell if I was lucky or not given the dupes, and the fact that it's Ezelith when I already have Orsem and Orion...

but it's my first 5* character, and she's powerful, and I (somewhat) know how to control a dagger user... so she got a decent amount of mana and fire materials I still have from the raid, so the shop having mana looks pretty good for the rest of what I want on Amane...

what? they are different element.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I can't do anything besides the standard 5k might Pumpking boss battle & the daily challange & all my pulls have been trash besides that pumpkin dragon lady so this event is a flop for me.

I'd recommend just farming up enough snacks to level up the Sweet Retreat to lvl 30, since those snacks and the Retreat won't go anywhere. You'll have some Light % bonuses by the end at least. While you may not have access to the hardest content, this event can just be seen as a free lvl 30 facility, some 3* elemental weapons, and a decent way to grind more Mana.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I'd recommend just farming up enough snacks to level up the Sweet Retreat to lvl 30, since those snacks and the Retreat won't go anywhere. You'll have some Light % bonuses by the end at least. While you may not have access to the hardest content, this event can just be seen as a free lvl 30 facility, some 3* elemental weapons, and a decent way to grind more Mana.
So many rupies, too. 250k! Not to mention all the trickertreat ones. There's still 120k rupies left for me to get in there.

I'm at 520k tricker treats, 6 days should be enough to get to 1.4million from here at a rate of short of 8k per.

Level 26 Sweet Retreat tomorrow morning, 27 by end of night, 28 by tomorrow morning... Still need about 2400 lanterns to max it out.

I recommend using feathers to run expert pumpking until you unlock the special battle, doing it, then trying for more throughout the day, for lanterns and small amounts of tricker treats. For Tricker treats only, the challenge map is especially good if you can at least make it TO the boss frequently.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Mixed results on my final pull. Got my 4th Silke (1 away from max LB), no 5-stars, but got Ryozen. He's a BEAST, happy to have him

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I still cant beat that bloody challenge, smithy will be ready in 3 hours, lets see if 5* T1 weapons have better results than my current 4* T2 ones

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Confirming someone beat Mega Wind Dragons

Last edited:

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of the mikoto users who beat the high midgardsormr content. That's a lot of might.

Elfstruck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want to pull more, but want to save up for the next banner....Decision, decision....Any estimation for the next banner? Probably Christmas?

Oct 27, 2017
decided to check and my Mikoto is at 3.5k might with 1.3k offense, wonder how much a 5* weapon will improve him, or better yet a 5* elemental weapon. Gonna take me ages to get a fire katana though, as i only have 2 wyrm smiths and my smithy is at lvl 6 with facility at 215

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want to pull more, but want to save up for the next banner....Decision, decision....Any estimation for the next banner? Probably Christmas?
Next banner will definitely come before Christmas. I'm guessing the next (after Halloween) will just be a standard rate-up for characters we already have, and then another new banner when the next raid hits (maybe mid-November?).

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 1.5k wyrmite again so I immediately pulled.
Got Nidhogg for my first 5* that isn't a character.
Also Musashi which brings me up to having 47 characters...or 77% of the characters currently in the game. I know lots of people have been cursing the Wyrmprints but I haven't seen a single 5* one. :'|

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Next banner will definitely come before Christmas. I'm guessing the next (after Halloween) will just be a standard rate-up for characters we already have, and then another new banner when the next raid hits (maybe mid-November?).
Yeah we should be getting two events in November. So at least two new summoning banners before Christmas.

Should also be a Light, Wind, or Water event in November since that's whats left due to already having Fire and now Dark.

Last edited:

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
this event is frustrating XD

if you cant clear the 5 waves it feels like a slooooooooooow crawl. im not meaning the bonus points, but the actual items to trade.
i hope when i manage to finish the challenge the reward will be better, because if not, its like wasting the trade part of the event as the wyrmprints tape SO MUCH to get!

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Just completed the horde mode using Amane. Somehow managed to get the no deaths achievement as well.

For people who are wondering, Amane is Lvl 64 with 36 Mana nodes cleared (everything but HP in 4th mana circle) 4* T2 weapon (3 unbinds), with a level 30 H!Silke. I used a level 80 H!Elisanne support. Lvl 25 Sweets Retreat.

For that last burst of damage, time Amane's strength buff with the 2nd dragon transform when the boss is broken.

this event is frustrating XD

if you cant clear the 5 waves it feels like a slooooooooooow crawl. im not meaning the bonus points, but the actual items to trade.
i hope when i manage to finish the challenge the reward will be better, because if not, its like wasting the trade part of the event as the wyrmprints tape SO MUCH to get!

I didn't notice much increase in the drops, assuming you can reach the last wave and kill the minions

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I have a poverty account just for fun, similar to what NumberFox did, with the difference that I allow myself to use gacha equipment, but only 3* max, while all the material the game gives for free, from events or story, is allowed. I don't want to grind at all with this account, so my teams are very weak, but playing this way it will never be frustrating, as there's not need searching to reach the max power allowed, and the gacha pulls will never be disappointing...
Z7qYQR8.png

I just got a mikoto from the tenfold ticket, damn
...or be it for the stupid reason of not having enough 3* in it.
I've yet to decide if I want to allow myself to use the eldwater from selling dragons/wyrmprints to promote the units to 4*, but that could be like cheating a little, and also I'm far away from needing those promotions. I'll probably end up using the eldwater anyway, because later on it will impossible anyway to distinguish the water I got from from 4 and 5* dupe adventurers, and the one the game gives by playing.

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to sit on my rolls until xmas. We all know its coming, and everything released prior to that, is just going to be filler for the inevitable character scam tickets they are going to be doing more of later on.
Even after xmas, I would gamble on a valentines character in February. So yeah, I don't intend to roll on any non-limited banner again anytime soon. I've seen some really bad results this week so I'll need all I can get.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to sit on my rolls until xmas. We all know its coming, and everything released prior to that, is just going to be filler for the inevitable character scam tickets they are going to be doing more of later on.
Even after xmas, I would gamble on a valentines character in February. So yeah, I don't intend to roll on any non-limited banner again anytime soon. I've seen some really bad results this week so I'll need all I can get.
Yeah, I'm probably going save for limited/seasonal banners from here on out as well, unless they decide to do "LegFes" where rates are doubled. Along the way, I'll purchase any guaranteed tickets they offer, but beyond that, I'll probably pull just for the limited units (since I'm sure they'll eventually release choose-your-own tickets, that I can use on anything non-limited as in GBF).

Well, I say purchase, but that depends on whether it'll be released in Canada. I'm sure it will (no reason for it not to), but until then, I'm remaining F2P.

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
In GBF Xmas/Valentine/Halloween characters are quite average. Of the seasonal characters only Summer ones are top of the line (the last two years they released a great summer character on March).

I plan to keep doing a few rolls each banner stopping early if I get a good pull.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Halloween Elisanne is incredible once she is her Frenzy Mode after the 3rd Shift.

If you own her and choose a friend Elisanne with the same skill you can go off on the boss. I still think Juliette is overall prob. better but when it comes to momentum shift mid battle Elisanne is crazy.

I let the squad run through the stages on auto, they always make it to the boss and if i have some time i take over on the boss stage and go for the complete clear.

Same for Halloween Silke - she is my favorite Dragon right now with her atk debuff skill and the range of her regular attack,
Thought she would be much worse when i saw her being "only" 4* - guess i was wrong.
Wtf how is this possible. When I'm controlling and trying my hardest I still barely win and all my AI is dead.
Do you have a high lvl Juliette ? She pretty much on her own gets through stages 1-4.
Without her and her regen on low HP it might be more difficult to get through the stages on auto.
Any recs on good 4★s to promote to 5★? My Luca is maxed out but I'm still struggling with the challenge mission. Worth promoting?

BTW cw_sasuke i saw you in a random Lightsunder quest last night but you left before it started, presumably because one dude was taking forever to hit Ready. Was firing off stickers like mad but I guess you didn't see lol
Hah,
i must have missed it. Sometimes i check for the names but since needed a couple of yellow orbs for my Light units so i probably was just in farming mode, getting in and out of games as fast as possible.

It would be cool if the game made it easier to recognize if you play with people in your friend list or let you join them easier if they are hosting a game. Maybe at some point down the line.

PS, Is Luca your only light unit ? I dont find the performance/dmg jump from 4* to 5* to be that significant....
Having the second Light Altar as well as the Halloween building maxed will do the trick for most people.

Ximonz

Oct 30, 2017
Taiwan
In GBF Xmas/Valentine/Halloween characters are quite average. Of the seasonal characters only Summer ones are top of the line (the last two years they released a great summer character on March).

I plan to keep doing a few rolls each banner stopping early if I get a good pull.

it is true, but Halloween Elis is quite strong though? (I don't have her, just asking)

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I have a poverty account just for fun, similar to what NumberFox did, with the difference that I allow myself to use gacha equipment, but only 3* max, while all the material the game gives for free, from events or story, is allowed. I don't want to grind at all with this account, so my teams are very weak, but playing this way it will never be frustrating, as there's not need searching to reach the max power allowed, and the gacha pulls will never be disappointing......or be it for the stupid reason of not having enough 3* in it.
I've yet to decide if I want to allow myself to use the eldwater from selling dragons/wyrmprints to promote the units to 4*, but that could be like cheating a little, and also I'm far away from needing those promotions. I'll probably end up using the eldwater anyway, because later on it will impossible anyway to distinguish the water I got from from 4 and 5* dupe adventurers, and the one the game gives by playing.

Haha, I decided to actually do something really similar yesterday for this Halloween event on another account! I'm only allowing 3* pulls and story characters, but with the caveat of using the 3* light dragons over Jupiter if I pull them. The main reason being so I finally have an excuse of leveling them up and reading their stories, since I'll basically never do that on my main accounts.

I realized if you're only doing 3* pulls, you should never do 10 pulls, since it guarantees one of them will be unusable. It's like hoping you have terrible luck with pulls so you have more usable 3* stuff. I also find that it's really satisfying to sell 5* Wyrmprints on the account because of how troll they are XD

My goal is to see how far I can get in this Halloween event. No idea if I'll be able to clear horde mode since I'm only playing the account when my main and welfare-characters accounts are spent, but we'll see. My party after the first day before and after doing dailies, basically right when I unlocked co-op:

Got Estelle today, and decided to replace Hope since I like her gameplay better. It's like an inverse Verica, whom I love playing. Also got the full 3* light dragon set:

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Maybe not what you were hoping for but Ryozen is a very good unit, especially for the Halloween content.
But yeah, prob. better off to save up again for the next event.
He definitley seems good, but I already have a fully decked out light team. Where as I don't even have 4 fire units, let alone good ones. So I had to go through chapter 6 with prince, 2 light units and a wind unit.

Oh well, I have other gachas I've been neglecting since this has released.

Status
Not open for further replies.