Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Donkey Kong doesn't have teeth?????

He does;

300px-Donkey_Kong_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze.png

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure this has already been asked but is the co-op and good in this game? Me and the wife are playing through the older games on Snes at the moment but I understand you both play at the same time on this?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure this has already been asked but is the co-op and good in this game? Me and the wife are playing through the older games on Snes at the moment but I understand you both play at the same time on this?

Yes, the side characters (Diddy, Dixie and Cranky) act as power ups to DK in solo but can be controlled by another player in co-op. Funky Kong is an alternative to Donkey Kong I believe, not sure if you can have Donkey/Funky co-op.

But ultimately yes the game is fully playable in co-op.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
What games will DK play?

I seem to remember DK played a few games on the 3DS. Mario Kart and DKC Returns i think

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So does the switch version have 3 hearts instead of 2, or did the Wii U version have 3 hearts too? I forget

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked, but has this game got any HD Rumble support? I love this specific feature of the Switch and given I've already beaten this game on my Wii U, this game having HD Rumble support will turn this into a day 1 buy rather than waiting a bit for a sale.

Discokuningas

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked, but has this game got any HD Rumble support? I love this specific feature of the Switch and given I've already beaten this game on my Wii U, this game having HD Rumble support will turn this into a day 1 buy rather than waiting a bit for a sale.

I don't think it has been mentioned but I'm almost certain there will be. If they have bothered to make alterations like DK idle animation, I'm sure they have implemented HD rumble.

Jet Jaguar

Dec 3, 2017
Interesting that they altered DK's model slightly.

Also has the anti aliasing improved? Looks very clean on Switch going by the direct feed footage.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 29, 2017
Australia
A lot of people always list their favourite music tracks, but now it's time to rank your favourite worlds! I'll go first:

6. World 1

2pQVQqCl.jpg

World 4

jSbdm0ol.jpg

4. World 3

3hL2hS2l.jpg

3. World 6

BokHaHEl.jpg

2. World 2

hkVPMh1l.jpg

1. World 5

oagNm6Pl.jpg

Last edited:

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
My No. 1 world is Juicy Jungle, and my No. 2 is Autumn Heights. Not sure how I'd order them after that, though. They're all good!